• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abriika andthe fetish slugs

Ticklelover123

TMF Regular
A new character of mine, Abriika. An evil sorceress finding herself in the most crazy tickle situations

Attachments

• Sorcery.png
    Sorcery.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,066
Her new wardrobe is smartly made, broski! Much more exotic and the ambiguity lets you imagine whatever gorgeous expression is hiding behind that sexy little veil.

But of course, the feet steal the show. Brilliant use of light and shadow to show off how deep and plush the wrinkles in her feet are, as well as thick forceful tongues to push into those arches.

And you captured the perspective like an absolute sensei

Her new wardrobe is smartly made, broski! Much more exotic and the ambiguity lets you imagine whatever gorgeous expression is hiding behind that sexy little veil.

But of course, the feet steal the show. Brilliant use of light and shadow to show off how deep and plush the wrinkles in her feet are, as well as thick forceful tongues to push into those arches.

And you captured the perspective like an absolute sensei

It's wonderful to see your comments again man,I'm glad you like it! And by reading what you said you've seen her old clothes? Have you been keeping an eye on me? >:)

Haha but seriously, you and Bombers say the same thing about the veil, one can only imagine what secrets she holds behind it,but as long as those juicy toes get what they deserve, everyone's happy! Glad you love it man, I can't stop drawing her either

I've seen Abriika on DA. She looks really well illustrated here. I noticed that one of her weak spots is her bellybutton. Sweet. Can hardly wait to see to that get a good licking or fingering. :D

Makes me wonder though. If her button is one of her most sensitive places, why does she keep it exposed like a target?

I've seen Abriika on DA. She looks really well illustrated here. I noticed that one of her weak spots is her bellybutton. Sweet. Can hardly wait to see to that get a good licking or fingering. :D

Makes me wonder though. If her button is one of her most sensitive places, why does she keep it exposed like a target?

That's just typical humorous bad luck on evil's side.That outfit was all that was avalible with the bellybutton exposed!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back