• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adult Kairi tickled #2 */f

Which version is better?

• First version is better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second version is better

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Both are the same

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
This is another vesion of adult Kairi tickled. For this one I tried to make my proportions more even and made her cheeks puffier for her laughing. I also tried to elimate as much smudging as I could with still retaing the colored pencil texture. I have posted both versions of it here and would like to know which you think came out better. I didn't get the hands or feet the exact way I wanted them but they are improved from last time. I tried to use a light shade of pink for the sole of one foot but it did not turn out to be light enough so next time I will likely just use the same skin tone all around. Also, if you have any constructive criticism to offer I will consider it.:)

The first version is on the left the second on the right.

Adult_Kairi_tickled__by_KDragonknight.jpg
Adult_Kairi_tickled_2_by_KDragonknight.jpg

Thanks Mils. I thought the second one looked better as well. I do have more of a toon style with people but I don't want it to be too toon. So far it looks like the second version is better and I must reiterate how I like it better and how more time was spent on it. I look forward to other replies. :)

I agree that the second version of this theme works better than the first. The poses are more dynamic (the asymmetry of their positions is more visually arresting than the rigid symmetry in the first) and the new figures have better definition. Kairi's anatomy seems improved as well. I do miss the pleasing silliness of the protruding tongue, but I think you're right: the fuller face does convey a better sense of out-of-control laughter.

Last edited:
Thanks Low_Roads. I did try a different position with her in this one to add more movement. I do like the asymmetrical look as well. And I put extra effort into this one to keep the proprtions fairly even though they still need some work. And I would also like to thank you for actually taking the time to really examine the art and put a lot of specific detail in your post.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back