• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello,

You may have noticed some different colored usernames amongst the listings of Who's Online, as well as their names posted in threads. Members who have the blue coloring in their username indicate they have been promoted to the Advanced Member usergroup.

What are the benefits of being an Advanced Member?

How do I become an Advanced Member?

The basic criteria for becoming an Advanced Member of the site is being registered for 30 days and have at least 100 forum posts.

Please note that any attempt to spam your way to 100 will result in an account being disabled which coincidentally resets your 30 day waiting period even if you make a new account.

There can be exceptions into getting an early promotion within reason. Simply PM a Staff Member explaining your case.

Members who have not reached 30 days of membership and 100 posts will still have all the same access and posting permissions as before. They may also Reply and View Blog Entries, Public Picture Albums, and Public Social Groups.

Any other questions can be posted to this thread.

User Questions and Answers...

Q. How many PM's do Advanced Members get to store now?
A. up to 300

Q. How can I add a background image to my Member Profile?
A. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to your Member Profile and create an Album; make sure to set it to Profile and not Public or Private.
2. Upload your background image. I suggest a tile image since the maximum size is 600x600 pixels.
3. Go to your Customization Options and under Main Options > Background Image > Click the Image icon to the right and you should see the Profile image you just uploaded.

That's it. You may set that image to repeat itself if you desire, and you may also set a Background Color to go along with the image.

Posted changes...

• Increased maximum Picture Album file size from 100kb to 150kb
  • Increased maximum Picture Album image dimesions to 800x600 from 600x600

Last edited:
Hosted Artist Usergroup

Any member with a green colored username indicates they are a confirmed local tickle artist of the site who holds a forum in the Artists Pad. They have the same permissions as an Advanced Member with exception to a slightly higher PM storage limit to handle their requests, commissions, and other communication.

Last edited:
The new Advanced Member thing is great!
Although when I first noticed it, I was confused..

But its cool!
Youre doing really great things with this site, thanks!

Pretty cool. I noticed these earlier and wondered if I'd missed something. Great job.

One thing of note: 150x150 Profile Picture only applies to how it appears in your profile, not anywhere else.

Last edited:
Ah i was wondering at the different colors..however and this is not a criticism..it seems a bit not fair that those artists can have higher pm box handlings, when i have to clear mine out every day..but other than that..*does happy dance..* i guess my big mouth has made me an advanced member..

we all can't be talented you know..

it seems a bit not fair that those artists can have higher pm box handlings, when i have to clear mine out every day..

<subliminal message>

The PM storage limit is 6 times larger for Advanced Members than it was before. If you need more than that, you should really take a look at utilizing the spiffy TickleTheater Blog to reach your masses. :laughing:

</subliminal message>

Ah i was wondering at the different colors..however and this is not a criticism..it seems a bit not fair that those artists can have higher pm box handlings, when i have to clear mine out every day..but other than that..*does happy dance..* i guess my big mouth has made me an advanced member..

we all can't be talented you know..
I think it's fair. I mean do we really NEED to store so many messages? As compared to people who's PMs involve requests and commissions and such.

yes i'm sorry...i realize they get commissions etc...my bad..it's a great new look..don't punish me for being silly lol

yikes...i see i do have much more space now...damn i have a mouth..

yes i'm sorry...i realize they get commissions etc...my bad..it's a great new look..don't punish me for being silly lol

Heh, I had no intention of doing so. No worries...

yikes...i see i do have much more space now...damn i have a mouth..

*smirk*

Attachments

• no-worries.jpg
    no-worries.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
Ok, I get "Main has invalid properties:Background Image" whenever I try to use one from the album I made. What am I missing?

In order to use a background image, or any image towards your member profile, they need to be stored inside a Profile marked Album instead of Private.

In order to use a background image, or any image towards your member profile, they need to be stored inside a Profile marked Album instead of Private.

ok here i am again..i'm confused..how do you post a picture in your album? i tried but there wasn't any place for an url..

Hey, I was just about to query about the pretty colored names when a link in another thread clued me in to this discussion. I just want to chime in agreeing that you guys are doing some lovely things to the board of late. So...THANKS! :laughing:

LOL!

I was just about to ask what was the meaning of my now green colored name! :super_hap

Now I know! :laughing:

It matches perfectly with the "alien" theme of mine!

Thanks TT for the cool stuff!

Last edited:
Many thanks for including me, i havn't done a lot when you look at the time i,ve been here, this site goes from strength to strength, i was scared when i couldn't get on a while back like a lot of folks, thanks to the posters and artists,this new format rocks.

Great idea! I was confused at first as well -- I wanted to add an album, but couldn't and realized all the blue people could. Then it made sense. Love this site; thanks for making it possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back