• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALERT! Tickle Torture in a future ep of Digimon :D:D:D

k gang, i came up w/ a couple new tickling digimon. of course, 4 it 2 work, i'll have 2 take my existing creations and back them up a level, making Feathermon an In-Training and Vellicamon an Ultimate. ok, here goes:

FRESH (baby)

GIGGLEMON
Basically a baseball-sized version of Feathermon

MEGA

-name unyet decided-
tho a mega-level digimon, this digimon is a small pixie-like digimon (a concept similar 2 a physically small mega-level would b Yoda-like Pixiemon, from Digimon Adventure and Digimon 02) who is so small and fast that she can fly to and tickle hard 2 reach places w/ ease, and can also sprinkle my patented Giggle Spore at will.

so, of my creations, here's the new level ranking:

FRESH: Gigglemon
IN-TRAINING: Feathermon
ROOKIE: Ticklemon (to make her more physically rookie-sized, she's now the size of a human woman, kinda like Renamon in Digimon Tamers)
CHAMPION: Kusugumon
ULTIMATE: Vellicamon
MEGA: ???

ANYWAY.....*wheels in a cart full of digi-eggs* Gigglemon Digi-eggs 4 sale! Hot item! Get 'em while they're hot! Hatches in2 a Gigglemon EVERY time! Raise 'em PROPERLY and u MAY end up w/ the digimon of u'r choice listed above! Price: only 20 (star wars) credits! Gigglemon Digi-eggs 4 sale! Buy now, get a free digivice 2 help u raise 'em! Gigglemon Digi-eggs 4 sale!

Good news and bad news

i just checked Yahoo!'s listing's looking 2 c when the ep, epidode 23, will premiere. On december 19, the season gets as far as episode 22, BUT.....it goes in2 reruns the next day T_T looks like we're gonna have 2 wait through ANOTHER batch of reruns, but at least we know we're CLOSE :D

EmSeeSquared said:
.......................did i sumhow kill the conversation? :confused:

Pro'ly not.

I like your new Digimon beings. They have considerable potential. I'd like to see them in action. ;)

Sweet.....interested in a Gigglemon egg? :D

i still need help naming the final level. "Kootchimon"'s already been taken by a friend of mine. Anyone have any ideas?

yeah the digimon you made are cool , i wish they were on the show, i wanna see zoes feet tickled so bad now

Say, Emsee, since you can draw, maybe you could illustrate some of your creations? That would, I'm sure, be a very popular move...

indeed, i am thinking of doing that. i'm already in the middle of a drawing but........what the hell. i'll put it aside 4 now. hell, i can't even get in the mood 2 finish it, anyway.

oh, and folks, please do me a favor by going here: http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?EmSeeSquared

EXCELLENT drawing!

Trouble is, now I REALLY want to see your creatures doing some tickling... :D

Oh, and stop eating my brain. I need it.

*examines my pic* ....crap in a hat! i 4got 2 draw Feathermon's mouth! >_< oh well.

Anyway, does ANYONE have ideas 4 the name of the final form?

and does ANYONE want a Gigglemon egg? Come on! Great bargain, here! Amuse u'r friends w/ it in convos! If yer IMing a friend u wanna tickle, just sic it on 'em! :D Come on, they're fun! I use 'em a lot! Every tickler needs a gigglemon at their side! :D

EmSeeSquared said:
Anyway, does ANYONE have ideas 4 the name of the final form?

How about "Kitchimon"? Or "Kittlemon" if you want a more old-world flavour.

And sure, I'll take an egg. I know some girls I'd like to introduce to one. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back