• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALERT! Tickle Torture in a future ep of Digimon :D:D:D

Well, i don't know about "kitchimon", but i know that "cootchiemon" is already taken by a friend of mine. and what exactly IS a "kittle"?

One Digiegg coming Up. THat'll b 20 credits....THANK U. Here u go. And here's u'r free digivice. That button feeds it, that one cleans after it, that one puts it 2 sleep. U get the idea. 'sjust like Tomogotchi. The egg should hatch in a few hours. Gigglemon should become Feathermon in about a day. Feathermon should become Ticklemon about 2 days after. The rest will differ depending on how well u take care of it. ENJOY! ^_^

EmSeeSquared said:
what exactly IS a "kittle"?

"Kittle" is a late old-English and middle-English word for tickle. It survived into the 17th c. or so, and still turns up in a lot of older documents. It's related to the german "kitzeln", and the Old Icelandic "kitla". "Tickle" is thought to derive from the Indo-European root "tick", to touch lightly (the ultimate root also of the Latin "titillare", which gives rise to English "titillate"). An equivalent form survives in dialectical German as "zickeln."

I hope that helps. :D

Last edited:
.....................................................................................................................Kittlemon it is! Thanx!

Glad to help, and to commit some gratuitous acts of etymology.

hey bro I want one ^-^ hehe i love tamagotchies ^-^ I"m getting one for christmas ^-^

and as for the name i was thinking maybe pixiemon or fairymon :b

u 4get, sis, that there's already an official Pixiemon and Fairymon: Pixiemon, from Digimon Adventures, is the Yoda-esque digimon that helped out the digidestined once or twice, and Fairymon is the Japanese name 4 Kazemon, Zoe's Human Spirit Evolution.

Oh, and here's u'r Gigglemon egg, free 4 my fav online sis ^_^ Consider it an early Xmas present ^_^

Last edited:
i want a egg too, so i can use it on tickling_gurl's feet :D

as for a name.....um how bout tickletorturemon lol, i know its terrible

oops! i completeley 4 got 2 give Survivor Tickler his egg! 20 credits please....THANK U. Here ya go, and there's u'r Digivice. Enjoy ^_^

ah, so sad, that 2morrow they air episode 22...then go in2 reruns the next day T_T

................i think i killed the conversation again T_T

Okay, here's more conversation. :)

EmSee: I think your Digimon concept drawing was terrific. When can we see them in action? Tina (if I remember her name right) looks ready and willing... Her and a few friends enjoying the company of Vellicamon would be interesting...

P.S.: Yahoo shrinks your image badly. I'd love to see it full-sized. Any chance you could email it to me? Thanks.

Yeah, Yahoo does that. Probably the restriction doesn't apply when you're in your own briefcase (which must be why you see it full-sized), but Yahoo doesn't allow other users to see full-sized images anymore for bandwidth reasons. The image comes out very small. The text is unreadable, and much of the detail is lost.

Like I said, I'd love to see it full-sized.

hmmm, is there anywhere else where i can post them full-sized?

Well, you could set up a website on Lycos, or Angelfire. I think those are still free. Geocities also lets you post full-sized, though they limit the number of daily hits. It's only Yahoo clubs and briefcases that shrink images, as far as I know.

I checked, btw, and the image shows up on Yahoo as 311x400 -- quite small.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back