• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I outnumbered here?

Warning...rant coming up.

It seems that a very large majority of the males on this forum prefer to only talk about being the tickler rather than the ticklee. I've noticed this not only from the posts on the TMF, but also in the chatroom when I run into people who seem to be shocked and for some reason cannot understand it when I say things such as "M/F clips aren't really my thing"...or "women are better ticklers" ... or whatever.

The reason is simple: I'm a straight male ticklee, and I'm proud of it, dammit! :D In my own opinion, women are better ticklers both in videos and in real life. Why? A huge variety of reasons, way too many to list here.

Anyway I'm going to get right down to the whole point of this post. Are there any guys out there on the TMF besides me who just like being tickled? Do you also tickle, but only in order to get tickled? As a ticklee, who would you'd rather see in a clip: a beautiful woman being tickled by a big, ugly, hairy guy? Or by another beautiful woman?

In my opinion, a true ticklephile (regardless of gender) is willing to go both ways, ticklee and tickler. In that sense, I'm a true ticklephile, but am I not a true ticklephile since I only like being tickled? Would you not consider me to be a true ticklephile if on the occasion I actually do tickle, it's only to get tickled? Am I a "TMF sinner" when I say (no offense) that I'm personally not into Realtickling's Tickler In Black, or when I admit to being turned off while wondering why the hell I'm seeing (again, PLEASE: no offense intended!) Yaqi as the tickler in a clip that is originally advertised as F/F?

Questions, comments, thoughts, etc...all greatly appreciated.

The Rhythm Doctor

P.S. I'm not trying to offend anyone, and I'm not saying that all of you should "do this this and this from now on" etc. I'm only employing the previously mentioned (TIB and Yaqi) as examples here. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate the many contributions from Yaqi and Realtickling, and also all the other contributers (MTP_Jeff, MARCO FIORITO, etc).

Im with you. i dont think you need to go both lee and ler to be a tklphile, just one is good enuf. Its all good m/f, f/m, f/f, (m/m is nasty tho).

God Bless You Rhythm Doctor! As a ticklephile myself, both a "lee" and a "ler" and a woman I'm thrilled to have you be so open about your desires.

For me there's nothing finer than having a man bound somehow so I can tickle the dickens out of him. We've had a few guys volunteer at our gatherings for the ladies to torment but unfortunatey that's quite rare. Most of the guys seem to feel funny about allowing themselves to be tormented with other guys around. We fix that easily. We take them into the other room and the door is shut. It's a closed scene!

Maybe you should make a trip out to Sunny California for one of our gatherings. (hint, hint)

Bring it on Brother! It's all good!

Jan

Well, I can't say as I'm into being the 'lee, but that's just because of the strong dominance hard-wired into my brain. I think a true ticklephile is anyone who loves any part of tickling that htey find enjoyable. Well put post, proving that you can have a strong opnion and be civil about it.

To each there own, I say.:cool:

I'm not interested in being the ticklee - not very ticklish anyway. Besides, being the tickler is more fun. I suppose it's a power trip of sorts.

My sessions are all M/F. I enjoy watching both M/F and F/F, but like watching F/F a little better - interaction between'ler and 'lee is more likely to be "just in fun" and less likely to be complicated with sexuality. (Nothing wrong with sexuality of course - but when I'm in a mood to watch tickling, I want to see tickling.)

Don't care for F/M or M/M at all.

Strelnikov

TheRhythmDoctor said:
...In my opinion, a true ticklephile (regardless of gender) is willing to go both ways, ticklee and tickler. In that sense, I'm a true ticklephile, but am I not a true ticklephile since I only like being tickled? Would you not consider me to be a true ticklephile if on the occasion I actually do tickle, it's only to get tickled? Am I a "TMF sinner"...
What is it lately with some of the people on this Forum? Where is it written that a true "ticklephile" has to be this or that? Is there some Ten Commandments of Tickling somewhere that I'm not aware of? "Thou shalt be a 'lee as well as a 'ler." "Thou shalt tickle males as well as females, and thou shalt be tickled by males as well as females, and thou shalt damn well like it!" "Thou shalt honor the Sabbath day and keep it holy." (Wait, how did that one slip in there?)

What is this, Shylock in "The Merchant Of Venice": "Am I not a ticklephile if I only tickle but disdain being being tickled? Or must I be tickled in order to realize the true meaning of tickling? If you tickle us, do we not laugh...?" Who has time to ponder all this crap, anyway, let alone establish "rules" about tickling? My God, some people need to think about this less! :cool:

Here's another commandment: "Employees must wash hands before returning to work."

Strelnikov

Unless you work in a dump or a slaughterhouse, in which case handwashing is pretty much a moot point......

Freedome of expression........

Hi Gang,
My god I hope my post here dosen't upset anyone, but aren't we acting just like the KKK in the way we decide who we tickle, or not to choose to tickle, or if he's a ticklee, or she is a tickler. Come on I consider this as a kind of brotherhood/sisterhood among our sociaty where we can all come together and have some innocent fun. I'll be the first to admit I'm a ticklee, and I'm proud of it, and to tell you the truth I wouldn't care if Pam Anderson tickles me, or Tom Cruise if he were into it. Who cares it's nothing personal it dosen't mean that afterwords your obligated to sleep with them. In Pamala Andersons case I might just to give her my speacial gift I've kept for her al these years. But getting to the point I guess it realy shouldn't matter what we are, as long, as we were having fun, and are not hurting, or killing anyone what's the big deal. Actualy if you were to ask me what I was a lee, or a ler probably would say both, becase like any of you I can't pass up a beutiful body, or anybody that wants to be tickled. See it freedome, freedome to express ourselves in each of our on ways.

Majority?

Hmm..not used to being thought of as in the majority...lol..since near as I've been able to figure out, we comprise about one tenth of one percent of the population. Rhythm Doctor, you enjoy whatever the heck you like, and as long as you don't kick my dog, either in actuality or by verbal slurs, I and probably nearly all the 'lers will support you wholeheartedly. I like your chances of fulfilling your fantasies better than ours anyway. But, as you point out, you don't have as much material to look at and collect. Promise if I find any on Aimster I'll grab it for you, ok? TMF for all... Q

i am a tickler,but i don`t mind being tickled at all(by females).....i`m just not all that ticklish:(

I believe that threads such as this serve to show that the tickling fetish manifests itself in as many different ways as there are people who have it. If one were to ask, say, 100 different members of this forum about their tickling preferences, no two answers would be exactly the same. I am deeply fascinated about what others have to say and I think that more diversity should be encouraged. I agree that there is more to life than M/F.

I suppose that this is easy for me to say because I am 100% switch. I get equal enjoyment from being on either the giving or the receiving end. For this reason, I can sympathize with the RhythmDoc and the other male 'lees, and also the female 'lers, who are sometimes misunderstood or even criticized. I do respectfully disagree, however, with the idea that one must be both a 'ler and a 'lee to be considered a "true ticklephile." As we have all learned in the past few days, this forum will be a better place if we respect what others ARE into as well as that they ARE NOT into.

While we shouldn't set ourself up in the business of declaring what is or isn't a true ticklephile, I can understand why a lot of folks who prefer f/m feel slighted when the material out there is overwhelmingly /f. Not to mention that any posting of f/m material always seems to be greeted by people saying they don't want to see f/m. Maybe those of you who feel that way could perhaps realize that not everything out there is posted specifically for you, and refrain from taking shots in the future?

Beyond that, though, there's really not much to do about it, other than keep enjoying what you enjoy. For my part, I'll keep writing f/m stories because I like them, no matter how few of you actually read them.

Your not the only one RD

Hey doc, I feel the exact same way, I am 100% tickle and yes I only sometimes be the ler only to recieve tickling in the end?

At the end of the day, everybody here has there own view on tickling,thats what makes the world of tickling good in the first place we cant all be lees or lers. my guess is that guys prefer to tickle because they like hearing the female ticklee scream and giggle.

I on the other hand prefer to be the one giggling and screaming lol and I agree with you about the F/F clips too:D

Doc,

By no means are you alone on the male ticklee side. I am a 99% ticklee, 1% being taking the tickler side if it gets me some revenge of course! I do think QB is right about guys not wanting to look weak infront of other guys, but that's why she has that separate room. I'm all for being strapped down and tickled by a woman or women ticklers. And of course, different strokes for different folks...some of us are m/f, f/m, f/f, or m/m...its all good. It makes the world a more interesting place.

MrTicklee

I'm with you...

I love to be tickled and to tickle others, but if I had a choice I would much rather be the 'lee!

When it comes to video's I would rather watch F/F, but M/F and F/M is OK with me too.

I don't think that who's dominant in a tickling scene is any way to measure whether or not one is truly into this. If you're into it, you're into it. I agree with all those that have stated it similarly.

This is true for ALL genderal combinations. This is true for those who find this casual, as well as those who ONLY find this to be sexual.

How dull it'd be if we were all exactly the same. There's a variance to who likes what. That's a good thing, to me.

Oh, and I *have* been the 'lee, in group scenes and private ones. Ain't my thing, but I figure it's good to share, so I do. I try it, and fail to like it. I do well at tolerating it, though, and those that tickle me get a lot out of it. As they're usually the 'lees, it seems fair to me. I'm m/f oriented, but I don't sweat it if someone's oriented otherwise. Some of my better friends in this community are thus.

dvnc

But DVNC... You are SUCH a fun "lee". And you're right. Since more of the "lers" during your scene are also "lees" and have suffered your torment a time or twelve... it's only FAIR! Oh damn... There I go using that 4 letter word again. FAIR! LOL Ohhhhh I'm in SO much trouble! LOL

Just me!

Last edited:
I don't think your outnumbered here Rhythm Doctor. I think I would like to be both the tickler and the ticklee but lean probably more to the tickler side. If I were the ticklee I probably wouldn't want to be front of other guys not so much because it would make me look weak, but rather tickling to me is more of a sexual thing and therefore rather private. I'd probably feel weird being the tickler in front of a bunch of people as well.

I don't know if all this makes me dominant or submissive. I think it just means I'm into the scene.

Hey all - as the new(ish) guy here I thought I should stick 2p in. Though Im not sure there are many 100% male lee's about mate, surely youre not the only one! Personally, I kinda like both, provided my feet are left out of the matter for the most part... not that it isnt fun of course, just a bit of an overdose. I couldnt imagine just being a ler or a lee or any at all seeing as Ive never had any serious play like some of you lucky people, and Id love to come over to the US if I could afford it!

If anyone wants to know, I started as predominantly a ler and I still only get a tingle when i see a female get hers! After various tickle fights, manty of which were lost NOT incidentally I kinda got used to it as more of a tease than a torture. But anyone (female) in the UK is welcome to say hi whenever!

Observed statistics

As far as statistical commentary goes, it occured to me to mention how many brave men there are in my events. Note that some have since dropped out, so this statistic is based on anyone that EVER registered for the West Coast Gatherings.

11 men declared themselves as 'lees (8%)
48 additional men switch from 'ler to 'lee (%35)
thus
43% of the men declare that they wish to be tickled

Are ya outnumbered? If so, barely.

Oh, for those wondering about demographic, only about 22% of those men are local to my area, and 84% total are in California. The other 16% of those men are out of state and even out of country. Yes, some of those were from out of state.

Whee. Always knew that statistics class would be handy. Can't wait t'find that instructor and tell 'em HOW I used the knowledge.

dvnc

You know Dave... Maybe we should start keeping statistics on our gatherings as to how many men/women lees/lers in a scene. How many just are there to visit. Oh man.. We could be SUPER busy if we did that...

never mind!

heheheh

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back