• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Winehouse Dead at 27

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
What is it about the age of 27? Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Robert Johnson, Hendrix, Brian Jones...

LONDON -- Amy Winehouse, whose beehive hairdo, exaggerated cat-eye makeup and singular voice made her one of the best known female British singers of this century but who apparently was unable to overcome longstanding problems with drugs and alcohol, died Saturday at age 27.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/23/singer-amy-winehouse-found-dead/#ixzz1SwuyQzNS

She's the newest member of the 27 club...

Its the age where you think no matter how many drugs you do, it wont catch up with you.....

Its the age where you think no matter how many drugs you do, it wont catch up with you.....

That is correct... When you are younger - the youth thinks they are animated. When they get older, they realize they are actually biological. And, physiology kicks in; it can be very unforgiving.

What is it about the age of 27? Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Robert Johnson, Hendrix, Brian Jones...

She's the newest member of the 27 club...

Like the rule of 3: 3^3

I can't say her death is that much of a shock. It's a shame but not entirely surprising.

Unsurprising, but still a damned shame. I hope she's at peace.

Unsurprising, but still a damned shame. I hope she's at peace.

It is sad...

I'm sure she is at peace, because she is dead... At least she is no longer wasting TMZ's website in about three days or so...

Who's next in the celebrity deathpool?

I know almost nothing about Ms. Winehouse beyond the occasional headline I saw. Sad, that she was unable to overcome her addictions and died so young. May she now know the peace that eluded her in this world.

I'm surprised she got that old! Still, I liked her music. A true shame! She could have been a big, big star!

Sadly it was only a matter of time . It just shows that success in itself is not a cure for your inner demons.

Oh...Yay. Another musician that did lots of drugs and died from it that, with ALL PRETENTIOUSNESS CONSIDERED, will be hailed as a musical geneus by tomorrow's youth because...She did lots of drugs and died from it.

Some things never change.

Saw this on FB

live-fast-die-young-leave-a-good-looking-corpse-two-out-of-three-close-enough.jpg

to those of you who are joking about this shit: are you fucking serious? i know i've made this post a million times before, this post nagging everyone to wake the fuck up and have some compassion for other humans, but i just can never help myself when i see an innocent person being mocked for dying. we really are the lowest animals.

RIP, amy.

we lost another celebrity to drugs and alcohol, what a shocker. RIP

This is the age were everyone thinks that they are right and never give a chance themselves here others and correct oneself. And everyone will do whatever they want by saying that it will not affect them. As a result they become addicted to that and later they will found difficult to come out of that habits........

I liked a lot of her songs. It's sad she couldn't get help before it was too late.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back