• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal Licking/Tickling

I agree with Mimi and Steph. I think it is wrong to exploit animals for sexual gratification. Like Mimi said this is a sexually thing about 85% of the time. (I thought that number was higher) But if you enjoy that sort of thing then more power to you.

I take it none of you guys exploit dead animals by eating them.

Eating meat for survival and featuring animals in tickling videos are obviously two totally different topics. That argument makes no sense. When we eat a burger not only is it no longer an animal, but the burger is not being exploited for sexual gratification.

But that is neither here nor there, anyway. All of us who have said it's not our cup of tea have said we have no problems with others who DO enjoy that sort of thing. To each their own. Why are we wrong simply because we have a different point of view? If you like it, good for you. But don't put me in a corner or anyone who feels the same as I do just because our opinion differs.

Mimi

Mimi. This is way off the subject. I love your sig pic. It is really cool. I hope you an dLaz are doing well. Are you guys going to MTP? Love ya hon.

Bella did a beautiful job of explaining why I am childfree. ;) Steph is as well, btw.

And as I am in that small percentage of this fetish who can enjoy it without it being remotely sexual, I suppose with me it wouldn't be bestiality at all. Not that I'm raring to try it, but hey, I'm in the clear. Woohoo!

~Q

Just to clarify something Mimi, the original poster of this thread asked for opinions on animal licking, and folks were just expressing their opinions. And Steph, you may use all the oregano you desire in your pasta. I hope I didn`t offend you, I was just trying to give you a little trouble.

:jester:
No shame in the game Unclebill~My heritage means the world to me.
B'sides, I'm a pretty tuff little WOP ;) Ya gotta try harder than that to truly offend me...

Off topic! :whip: Hee!
I'm having trouble with my connection last 2 days at home~let me see if I can get on my IMs...

Sorry folks, back on topic...

XOXO

unclebill said:
Just to clarify something Mimi, the original poster of this thread asked for opinions on animal licking, and folks were just expressing their opinions. And Steph, you may use all the oregano you desire in your pasta. I hope I didn`t offend you, I was just trying to give you a little trouble.

Yes, I know. And that's what I'm asking everyone get back to doing. State your OWN opinion. Don't harp on others because they disagree with you. To each their own.

Mimi ;)

okay, i guess i'll say something, just to bug everyone...

The idea of animal's licking someone to tickle them is okay. As long as it's thier choice (okay, I realize that may sound stupid.) If an animal goes up to someone, for who knows what reason and licks thier feet, or thier stomach or armpitz or neck or whatever, then it's cool, if someone just happens to ketch it on tape, cool I guess. But I don't know about putting someone on someone to intise an animal to lick them is okay. I mean it might be because the animal get's to lick something they like, but I don't know. I guess it's kind of like lying to someone to get them to do something, and that's not cool. And btw, I'm an animal lover too. We have one cat here, but my dad and his new wife have countless cat...more than 10, a couple goats, i think a few sheep, 1 horse, 2 dogs (used to be 2 horses and 3 dogs but one horse died around new years and one dog died a couple weeks ago :( )

Anyways, I'll shut up now, bye bye

I personally didn't see anything necessarily cruel being done to the animals in the FP clips I've seen, but the whole thing really grossed me out. I love animals...but not like that lol. Also the idea of having cat food or tuna (like the vid with Renee as the 'lee) spread on one's feet was really unappealing to me. At least use honey glaze or something LOL even as a chef I was thoroughly turned off :idontwann

steph said:
I don't have kids, so my cats are my children. Would you slather your feet in baby food and let your kid have at your feet?
XOXO

Steph, you have the amazing ability to make ANYTHING sound hot!

On the other hand, I wouldn't 'fix' my kids, let my kids lick themselves, or drink out of the toilet, either.

(except maybe on their birthday if they have been really good.)

(snickers) Oh Oddjob~you wacky degenerate~whatever will I do with you? :firedevil :p
XOXO

Dracula's torture of choice

Hey Wicker Man,

Did Dracula really torture people by having animals lick their soles? I know Vlad was a demented prince, but I had never heard this about the Fanged One. Please shed some light on this topic and give appropriate examples. I would appreciate it. :bat:

steph said:
(snickers) Oh Oddjob~you wacky degenerate~whatever will I do with you? :firedevil :p
XOXO

I don't know, but the suspense is killing me!

steph said:
:jester:
No shame in the game Unclebill~My heritage means the world to me.
B'sides, I'm a pretty tuff little WOP ;) Ya gotta try harder than that to truly offend me...

So she can say WOP, but my Korean/dog-eating post gets edited in a JOKE thread. I respect Jeff of MTP completely, and am a fan, even a consumer of his niche-market audiovideo goods, however I have no choice at this point but to now sue him for age and sexual discrimination. Let freedom ring!

I know "goats licking the feet" was a technique also used in medieval Germany (I read about it in high school in an Inquisition book), as well as medieval Italy (our Canlli-fest friend Marco can back this up) & supposedly ancient Rome, according to the Book The Straight Dope. Never heard of Vlad engaging in such a thing, though. Maybe it was "Brad the Impaler" ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back