• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animated */F feet

Magic Monica

Not sure if this was posted before but it's new to me.
It's cute, the tickling is at the end but watch the whole thing to see how she ends up like that.
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=_dLKJ84C6Qk

Very nice! I love how they also had some realistic flip-flop sounds when she was walking, nice touch!

I agree. Fantastic, cute, helpless, ticklish! Like a TMF story come to life. Thanks for sharing.

THAT was fantastic on so many levels. Loved it.

Nora's ticklish predicament is icing on a cupcake of clever cartooning. There is a price to be paid for having EVERYTHING done for you.
This reminds me of a wonderful Chuck Jones cartoon circa 1940 about a couple of pups in an automated house, which, as in this, goes berserk towards the end.

When C.A.B. calls your animation fantastic, you know you've done something right. Nice work LisVender!

It's like a combination of Wallace and Gromit's house and HAL 9000. Nora is so cute, and I love her voice and red flip-flops.

That is a great cartoon! I wonder how long it took to make?

Lawks a lawdy!

This is fantastic LisVender. I love the idea of an automatic house going a bit awry and tickling its occupant.

The animation of the poor feet at the end is amazing, and your voice actress sounds lovely... her laugh is just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing... and thanks to Magic Monica for the link

That's some really great work! Can't wait until you finish the episode (can only imagine what the shower and mani/pedi seat will dish out in the malfunctioning state!)

J :jester: J

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back