• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie The Amateur Pirate RETURNS! (Issue #4) *New 5/31/11

MTJpub

Verified
Annie The Amateur Pirate #04
Story and Art By Darkharp

No one told Annie being a pirate would be this hard! After a sudden tumble off the ship the fledgling buccaneer finds herself in a dark cave, and at the merciless tickling hands of three murderous mermaids!

Fear not, as Annie's valiant shipmate Sebastian is coming to the rescue! Terrified, the mermaids flee, but not before unleashing a mighty deep sea beast the likes of which even the heroic Sebastian is no match! Alone against eight giant, well trained tentacles and with Sebastian down for the count, Annie can do nothing but let her ticklish screams echo from the cave walls!

ITEM FEATURES

* 15 Full-Color Pages +Cover!
* Over 50 Comic Panels!
* x2 Bonus Sketch Pages
* x2 Bonus Pin-ups!
* Monster/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

A SHORT HISTORY OF DARKHARP'S ANNIE THE AMATEUR PIRATE

Darkharp's sexy, adorable, and very ticklish Annie the Amateur Pirate made her first appearance in May 2008 and enjoyed a total of three fun filled issues before the series came to an end in January 2009.

May 31st, 2011 marks the return of the very talented artist Darkharp and her much beloved comic heroine, Annie the Amateur Pirate. Now you can enjoy the original trio of issues as well as a brand new adventure to kick off the series debut here at MTJ Publishing.

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art as well as a preview pin-up page from the comic....

Annie Issues 1 & 2

Annie The Amateur Pirate #01

The bustling streets of the tropical British Port Albion are no place for pirates, especially ones as friendly and inept as Annie. Before long poor Annie not only finds herself arrested for piracy, but at the mercy of a particularly cruel soldier with a most unusual method of interrogation, tickle torture!

Unfortunately for our redheaded heroine her powers of resistance are about as useful as her pirating skills. As Annie's terrible ticklishness is taken full advantage of by the sadistic soldier, a sinister plot begins to unfold and the reason for Annie's arrest might not be as clear-cut as it seems.

ITEM FEATURES

* 9 Full-Color Pages + Original Cover!
* Over 40 Comic Panels!
* New Stylish Cover!
* Focus on Armpit, nipple, and rib tickling!
* M/F Tickling

Annie The Amateur Pirate #02

Annie the Amateur Pirate is kidnapped... by none other than real pirates! The dastardly crew of the Harlequin wanted the governor's daughter and are none too pleased with what they got instead. Intending to get to the truth it doesn't take the pirates long to discover Annie's biggest weakness, her hyper ticklish feet!

An unwitting pawn in a battle of wits Annie is desperate to explain her plight, but real pirates aren't easily convinced...

ITEM FEATURES

*10 Full-Color Pages + Original Cover!
* Over 70 Comic Panels!
* New Stylish Cover!
* Bonuse Sketch Page!
* Focuse on Barefoot Tickling!
* F/F Tickling

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the new cover art as well as the original covers for issues 1 & 2....

Annie Issue #3

Annie The Amateur Pirate #03

Annie's life long dream of becoming a real pirate comes true... but it doesn't last long! After an evening of ruthless punishment at the hands of her shipmates our fiery haired heroine topples overboard!

Awakening in a mysterious cave, Annie finds her fates fairing no better than on the ship. Helplessly bound, rising water and a total lack of clothing are the least of the Amateur Pirate's troubles as three devious mermaids intend on making Annie's last hours a ticklish watery nightmare!

ITEM FEATURES

* 13 Full-Color Pages + Original Cover!
* Over 50 Comic Panels!
* New Stylish Cover!
* Bonuse Sketch Page!
* F/F Tickling

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the new cover art as well as the original cover for issue 3....

She kinda reminds me of Annie Wersching from the last couple seasons of 24... There's no chance she was the inspiration, is there?

She kinda reminds me of Annie Wersching from the last couple seasons of 24... There's no chance she was the inspiration, is there?

Oooh.. Can't say I've watched 24, so sadly she isn't. She's loosely based on yours truly! :)
But now I'm intrigued! I might have to watch the last couple seasons and check her out ;)

So Annie is based on yourself Darkharp? Mmmmmmm! :)
Whenever you feel like coming to Costa Rica for some tropical inspiration, you're more than welcome! :lol

I love the tickling in this comic, especially the nipple tickling. It's been well-animated and 'tentaclicious' and very sexy. Darkharp is really good in executing the scenes.

I've been waiting to pop in and talk about Annie since her big return...but a little vacation kept me largely away from my poo-box! o_O

Annie has always been a fave of mine and seeing the return of her first 3 epic issues was a blast. I love her freckly pale skin (yeah - I totally have a thing for freckles). I love her full figure, and the way she so often gets that full figure into inescapable places. And I really really love your artistic style - Dark Harp. Your comics are full of action, full of humor and full of TICKLING!!

And as for issue 4...it's a real delight. I almost feel bad for poor ticklish Annie after her ordeal with those naughty mermaids - and now she has to deal with the evil sea monster too?! Bad luck for her - but amazing luck for her fans.

I've seen a couple comments that some folks didn't really like the sea monster as much as they might like to see a different tickler. Personally - and this is just my humble opinion...but I adore the variety you've created in your comics. And they all stick delightfully well into the pirate theme. I wouldn't change issue 4 for the world.

So to Dark Harp - sensational work...SO glad to have you back amongst us...and I hope you stay for a long long time.

To Jim @ MTJ - so cool of you to help bring back Annie for us all to enjoy, and even cooler of you to help dark Harp create another incredible chapter to her epic series.

And to anyone that hasn't seen the Annie comics - they are what this genre (fetish, community, etc) really lives for. They are fun and exciting and omfg so sexy. You should really get one. Or four. They're that good. For reals.

Can't wait for Annie 5 (and will bask in the dream that we will get to see her freckly butt get tickled). XD

Wowzers,

The Pirate Deeto

So Annie is based on yourself Darkharp? Mmmmmmm! :)
Whenever you feel like coming to Costa Rica for some tropical inspiration, you're more than welcome! :lol

Haha, yes... :blush
Oh wow! I'd love to visit Costa Rica one day, It looks so beautiful. I will definitely need some tropical inspiration for this next issue! :lol

I love the tickling in this comic, especially the nipple tickling. It's been well-animated and 'tentaclicious' and very sexy. Darkharp is really good in executing the scenes.

Thank you so much! I like that, 'tentaclicious'! I am so adding that to my vocabulary! Haha. Fantastic, thanks again.

Bandito... You're so great. Thank you so much for the comments! I can't even begin to tell you how much they mean to me. You've always been a huge inspiration and I am so honoured you enjoyed my issues so much. I can't wait to start the next one!!!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back