• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another failed escape attempt for Isobel: */F, Nudity (Boobs and Bush)

detritus1

TMF Novice
Hello, and happy hols

Here is yet another episode in poor Isobel's series of attempts to escape from the planet that is a single giant plant system.

When we last saw her she was about to plunge into dreadfully ticklish pitcher-like plant, unable to hold on to her vines due to the determined tickling from a couple of mischievous natives.

She was indeed plunged into the sap well of the plant, which proved to be a very irritating experience, as we know that seemingly everything on this planet reacts with human skin to produce a maddeningly ticklish feeling.

Anyway, by wriggling herself under the surface (can you imagine trying to hold your breath while submerged in such a dreadfully ticklish substance?) she eventually passed through the plant system and was deposited into a cool and quiet grove where she was able to laugh all the tickles out of her. That took a while, as she was completely soaked in the sap and was still feeling the ticklish aftershocks of the strong little paws tickling deep into her waist and underarms.

She gathered her wits after a nice long laugh, and set about finding a way out. Although given that she neither knows where she is, nor where her ship is, this is proving to be a bit tricky. Added to this, of course, there is the matter of being a naked, extremely ticklish girl on a planet that is made of, and is home to, myriad flora and fauna which, accidentally or deliberately are intent on tickling her. Even the atmosphere has a hint of ticklishness about it from being created by the plants. Breathing it and just being in it tends to get Isobel a little giggly so she is not quite thinking straight at any time.

It was this rather giggle drunk state which caused her to unwittingly stumble into a writhing nest of these peculiar serpentine forest dwellers. Not so much snakes as large planaria (the closest comparison from Earth, although even then not very close).

They are, as you can probably tell, trying to eat Isobel. Well, they are not making a very good job of it. They have developed to eat things made very differently from her. Even their teeth are not really teeth, they are more like sharp, little rubbery nubbins. Some of them are trying to use their venomous stings on her, but, again they are rather ineffectual... Well, they are ineffectual at stinging her, they are very good at tickling her though. The venom, like the sap and everything else, reacts with her skin tickling dreadfully. I only hope that one of them doesn't manage to actually pierce her skin and get some of the venom into her system or she will be getting tickled from the inside too as it flows through her bloodstream and into her already very ticklish muscles.

These are simple creatures so I imagine it will take them quite a while to get bored with trying to eat this squirming laughing alien thing.

Poor Isobel, will she ever get home? Will she ever stop laughing if she does?

detritus how I have waited for your next pic because along with it came the continued story with it. Or just a story period.

I really like this pic!
Thank you for sharing

A colony in giant flatworms vs. nicely rounded Isobel... now there's a grudge match booked in heaven! Once again, the lady's engulfment is utter, her vulnerability deliciously palpable! To wriggle to that host of pencil-eraser teeth nudging relentlessly at every sensitive stretch of taut little frame... what a wicked incentive to de-evolve and join in on the mindless, jolly noshing! Am really digging the subterranean monochromatic sparseness if the earthy, sepia sketchwork, as well as the stark white purity of the surrounding frame! A privileged window into Isobel's private world of titillating ecstasy! May she enjoy this thrilling attention for hours to come!

I love every terrible thing you do to poor Isobel. :)

Thanks tarr2k... They are terrible, aren't they... I should be ashamed of myself... poor Isobel.

detritus how I have waited for your next pic because along with it came the continued story with it. Or just a story period.

Thanks MisterDae, glad you like the stories of Isobel's ordeals... I have written a couple of longer stories about her... but I don't think I have posted them here... let me go check, if not I will post them.

EDIT: Here are links to the two stories of Isobel (if you didn't already see them on the TMF)

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=78268
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=78269

I really like this pic!
Thank you for sharing

Thanks you fratkl, glad you enjoyed it

A colony in giant flatworms vs. nicely rounded Isobel... now there's a grudge match booked in heaven! Once again, the lady's engulfment is utter, her vulnerability deliciously palpable! To wriggle to that host of pencil-eraser teeth nudging relentlessly at every sensitive stretch of taut little frame... what a wicked incentive to de-evolve and join in on the mindless, jolly noshing! Am really digging the subterranean monochromatic sparseness if the earthy, sepia sketchwork, as well as the stark white purity of the surrounding frame! A privileged window into Isobel's private world of titillating ecstasy! May she enjoy this thrilling attention for hours to come!

Thanks again LBH.... not least for reminding me of the word "Noshing"

Last edited:
Get home? I rather think she'll wind up living here! Now if there was just some way for Kitchenaut's Fox sisters to join her...

Thanks MisterDae, glad you like the stories of Isobel's ordeals... I have written a couple of longer stories about her... but I don't think I have posted them here... let me go check, if not I will post them.

EDIT: Here are links to the two stories of Isobel (if you didn't already see them on the TMF)

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=78268
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=78269

No I have not...but I surely will when I have time. Thanks for the heads up, Det.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back