• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another weird thing from Kara.

karasmiles

I talked about a recurring dream in an earlier post. I wondered about the possibility of somethink like a tickling fetish being carried through different lifetimes (if you are one who believes in reincarnation).

What do you think? It's said that we can carry over over traits and memories. Could be also carry over likes, dislikes and fetishes?

Just another weird thought from Kara.

Lord, what I do when the kids are away...

The sun is baking your brain, lol.

That is an interesting thought if you believe in reincarnation.

Well, I have been kinda busy lately and finally got to go on a short hike today. Maybe such thoughts come from being cooped up too long then getting a huge dose of fresh air.

Or maybe the sun is baking my brain.

I talked about a recurring dream in an earlier post. I wondered about the possibility of somethink like a tickling fetish being carried through different lifetimes (if you are one who believes in reincarnation).

What do you think? It's said that we can carry over over traits and memories. Could be also carry over likes, dislikes and fetishes?

Just another weird thought from Kara.

Lord, what I do when the kids are away...

If you believe in that sort of thing, why not. I think it'd only be fair if all 100% lers became insanely ticklish lees in in their next life, though. :hipoke:

Just be glad that you are having thoughts at all. A lot of people are walking around the world today without a single thought in their heads. Weird thoughts are better than no thoughts.

By the way, a good hat will protect your brain from the sun.

If you believe in reincarnation, I guess that we could carry all that from life to life. I hope we will at least carry our experience from one life to the next. Couldn't hurt us if we did!

I, uh, "kind of" believe in reincarnation, but I don't think you bring ANYTHING with you from your past lives.

So no, I don't think it's carried over, but I wouldn't mind if it was because tickling is awesome! :)

I, uh, "kind of" believe in reincarnation, but I don't think you bring ANYTHING with you from your past lives.

So no, I don't think it's carried over, but I wouldn't mind if it was because tickling is awesome! :)

This Idea that nothing carries over is 100% false. I have a good friend who is a practicing Hypnotherapist and has done numerous pastlife regressions on his patients. He says memories, pain and even past talents can transfer to new lifetimes. He has even sugested they bring these talents and memories out, which they do shortly after the session. Imagine suddenly playing a piano when you have never even been around one your entire life. So really, any memories, desires or fetishes could be transferable.

Well I do believe in reincarnation and think it would make sense as to why some people are apparently born with this kink.

I was always told I was an old man when I was born and always seemed old LOL
I always liked tickling but thought it was just me until I watched a documentary for children (I was about 8 at the time) about sex and they described it as a “warm tickling feeling”. My mouth dropped open and thought it all made sense.

So my conclusion is I either like and had A LOT of sex in my previous life and was trying to keep it alive in me when I was born, OR, I had this fetish in my previous life and it just carried on.

God willing I was tickling a beautiful sexy woman while I was 90 and had a heart attack LOL:3poke:

Just my thoughts on the matter ;)

DJ Tickler

This Idea that nothing carries over is 100% false. I have a good friend who is a practicing Hypnotherapist and has done numerous pastlife regressions on his patients. He says memories, pain and even past talents can transfer to new lifetimes. He has even sugested they bring these talents and memories out, which they do shortly after the session. Imagine suddenly playing a piano when you have never even been around one your entire life. So really, any memories, desires or fetishes could be transferable.

Well I'm still going to be sceptical but if it's true that's awesome. Believing in those statements require you to believe in reincarnation in the first place though, and I'm of the opinion that we simply can't know what happens after death (even if I think reincarnation sounds like the most logical alternative next to absolute nothingness). :)

If that friend of yours has indeed managed to transfer talents over on his patients I have to say that it is really interesting, but unless it's something mind-blowing it feels at least to me like people might just be imagining things because they want to believe in it so badly - especially when it comes to the memories, I mean I immediately start thinking of that $cientologist on youtube who claims he was the father of Jesus Christ. o.o

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back