• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any Canadians out here?

lers, add me

22/m from Toronto
any lers that ant to contact me (i'm a lee) add me to yahoo messenger

tickle_me_joey85

Greetings from Richmond, BC

Hey everyone,

I'm not exactly new here, nor am I an avid poster. But seeing the number of Canadian members slowly but steadily increase has finally compelled me to join the club. Here's one more to add to the list.

Dammit I should've stayed in Newfoundland. Closer to the action it seems. Oh well, in Calgary now.

HalifAX, Nova Scotia meself here. 18/M and very interested in talking to others from around the area :bouncybou

Hi there, I am Living in London Ontario.... Drop a PM if anyone wishes to chat,,,,

any females here into tickling fun?

are there any in the Vancouver area that would like to trade tickle videos/DVDs?

Dear everyone in Montreal, Halifax, Vancouver and Calgary.

We now have connections! A munch, like the kind we've got started in Toronto, consist of TWO PEOPLE. You don't need a big place or huge numbers. Just get out and meet people!

Please, I'm begging you all, start PMing each other and work out days/times to meet and greet. The only thing I see missing in this discussion is someone to take the initiative in each of these cities.

Let's make this Canadian thing happen! Please, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Snail Shell

Being one of the few new tickle video companies based in Montreal Canada called Ticklish Montreal models and being a tickle lover since i was an early teenager i just want to say if a leader of the Candian tickle community who organizes could contact me maybe i could donate some free clips for viewing at your munches...just a little way to help out. its maybe not much but we have so very few tickle companies actually from Canada i just thought it would be fun to sponsor your munches.

regards
mike

tickle club in montreal.

even though i am a tickling film producer i'm also a tickle lover at heart so if any guys and girls want to start the first Montreal Tickling club get back to me.

you can contact me at

[email protected]

mike

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back