• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any martial artist in here?

Moth

TMF Poster
For martial artists: what do/did you practice? Do you think that MA changed your life, and so how?

For non martial artists: what do you think about MA?

I'm from Italy and I practice Jujutsu.

I used to be a green belt under the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.

I would have loved to study Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do, which was meant to adapt to any fighting style.

I've studied Taekwondo (both ITF, and WTF/Olympic versions), Shotokan karate, and a little bit of Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu .

I am a second degree black belt and certified instructor in Tae Kwon Do and Judo. I've also practiced Kenjutsu, and have some limited experience with Hapkido.

Years ago, retired. I now practice some katas on my own, light weights, light stretching. Did some aikido, jiu-jitsu, street fighting style, Tae kwon do (Jidokan), shotokan, shorin-ryu and I am leaving out one or two and some knife fighting. Probably helped more then hurt. Paying now with some old injuries, have to have a shoulder cleaned out (May have been from football). They combine the stuff now, you get to see what actually works, MMA, UFC etc.. I will take my hand gun training over any of it. Damn good hobby, learn but try not to get too banged up. Better to walk away and avoid shit.

Yes I am. I am techinally a free-style...(I have tried to master 20 different forms of Martial Arts inculding Boxing, Kickboxing and Wrestling).

Wrestling, submission wrestling and a little bit of muay thai.

Should I get this new job I'm after, I will most likely be taking up krav maga.

Snail Shell

Wrestling, submission wrestling and a little bit of muay thai.

Should I get this new job I'm after, I will most likely be taking up krav maga.

Snail Shell

Private Security...and Krav Maga is the most effective one, but its tough to learn....knowing Wrestling and Muay Thai will help you, hopefully its old-fashion Muay Thai.

1st degree brown belt in american kenpo karate, american kenpo karate international organization

I dabbled in kung fu about 20 years ago and stopped. About 3 1/2 years ago, I started practicing tae kwon do, which included cross training in kenpo, muy thai and various weapons.

Private Security...and Krav Maga is the most effective one, but its tough to learn....knowing Wrestling and Muay Thai will help you, hopefully its old-fashion Muay Thai.

You forgot one other thing about Krav Maga: it's hard to find a good KM place instead of a "McDojo" or "black-belt factory" --of course, that can be said for alot of martial arts..

You forgot one other thing about Krav Maga: it's hard to find a good KM place instead of a "McDojo" or "black-belt factory" --of course, that can be said for alot of martial arts..

If you don't get hurt training in Krav Maga your not learning anything.....:dancingsheep:

Funny you should ask :D
(points to sig ) :devilish:

Nice pic.
Do you practice ninjutsu or is it just your momentary mood? :)

I practiced a little karate years ago, but just for a 8 months, so that I've forgotten all that I studied. Actually I practice taijutsu, and of course, it's changing my life by my way of looking at it.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back