• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any models part of TMF?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Just wondering if any tickling models are members of the TMF as well.

I'm sure gunna fell dumb if they are and dont know it:p :p :p

Narin From Magic Touch

Nataha Sweet From TC Videos

Lorelei From Harmony

To name the three that I know of.

Myriads

hummm

Weeeeeeell I think, just think, that Narin's screenname is narin... maybe... not sure though :idunno:

(and now for something COMpletely different...ROCKS!)

-narin

"Maybe I AM a bunnyrabbit!" :bunny:

I actually did know yours narin :p :p
How does it feel to be referred to as a tickling model now? :p :p :p :D

what's in a name?

Would a rose by any other smell as sweet?
Giggles,
Natasha

P.S. I majored in Comparative Literature, so I dig the Shaespeare thang...the above references are a play on some of the lines from Romeo and Juliet...

TicklingIsLife said:
Do you know what their member names are? :D :D

My troth , in truth

"Two households, both alike in dignity/In fair Verona (where we lay our scene/From ancient grudge break new mutiny,/Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean/From forth the fatal loins of these two foes/A pair of star-crossed lovers take their lives."

Verona, where I wager many a fair maiden has been tickled...

Welcome Natasha.... Q

BTW-did you write your own intro/poem on the site? I've always wondered about that....coupled with your statement regarding comparative lit, my guess would be that you did.

Re: what's in a name?

Natasha_Sweet said:

Would a rose by any other smell as sweet?

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain his odor too...

Sorry! :::giggle:::

Kimmie

I love good literature....

here is a fun one by elizabeth bishop..

The moon in the bureau mirror
looks out a million miles
(and perhaps with pride at herself,
but she never, never smiles)
far and away beyond sleep , or
perhaps she's a daytime sleeper.

By the universe deserted,
she 'd tell it to go to hell,
and she's find a body of water,
or a mirror, on which to dwell
So wrap up care in a cobweb
and drop it down the well

into that world inverted
where left is always right,
where the shadows are really the body,
where we stay awake all night,
where the heavens are shallow as the sea
is now deep, and you love me.

ha!!

I'm talking to myself....

I have been trying to find people who care about good poetry for as long as I can remember, and never any luck.....why bother....

might as well try to find someone with a tickling fetish, that seems easier ;)

actually a lot easier.....isn't that sad??

(answers self) yes.

Good poetry...

Its a matter of taste, matey! I love what I love,,as do you, but who's to say that either of us actually like "good" poetry? To some, a limerick is the highest form of literary achievement attainable...I like 'em a bit deeper, and apparently so do you, although when things get TOO abstract it becomes tiresome. Q

correction...

I am amazed when I meet someone who reads any poetry, good bad or otherwise.....

but good point about personal preference.

and I say, yes, indeed, Narin is a bunnyrabbit!!!

Whitman...

Had this argument constantly in college...because the "world' thinks Leaves Of Grass is awesome, it is? Not from over here...lol. Q

Q, it figures that I'd see you at the end of this thread, which went from models to poetry. I figure it's all a subtle flattery, based on Natasha's foray into such, but wit' YOU here, I'm waitin' for politics. ;)

Oh, and on-topic, do the business owners appearing in their own videos not count as models? No one's mentioned Kathy or TIB, or Bellarisa, or Jeff, for instance, and they run businesses and star in their company's videos. Just curious.

Mostly, I'm here t'give Q the business. Thought I forgot about ya, didn't ya? That, or wished...

dvnc

Moi?

You overestimate me sirrah! Twas our friend Slappy who braved the poetic intro...I know better! However, once introduced, 'tis fair game, yes? :wow: Q

Oh, alright, but only 'cause Slappy started it. ;)

dvnc

Don't blame me :)

Natasha started it by quoting shakespeare....I'm just an innocent victim here.

Yeah!

WHAP! Of course! Let's blame Natasha!! Now, lemme see what could an appropriate punishment be....*hmmm*....writing "I'm a bad Natasha" 100 times on a blackboard? Nooooo....too easy...well, something will occur to us eventually I'm sure! Damn bad time to be on the East Coast! Story of my life, guys, story of my life! :p Q

Re: My troth , in truth

qjakal said:
"Two households, both alike in dignity/In fair Verona (where we lay our scene/From ancient grudge break new mutiny,/Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean/From forth the fatal loins of these two foes/A pair of star-crossed lovers take their lives."

Verona, where I wager many a fair maiden has been tickled...

Welcome Natasha.... Q

BTW-did you write your own intro/poem on the site? I've always wondered about that....coupled with your statement regarding comparative lit, my guess would be that you did.

Dear Q--
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes I did write that little rhyme on my site www.ladylauras.com. I just thought it might be a cute way to introduce myself and add a little flavor of who I am as a person as well...What do you think?

Take care--
xo
Natasha

Sweet indeed...

Given the subject matter, you created a fine scenario! Your intro certainly evokes a variety of emotions, which is really all you can ask of poetry in the long run....it doesn't seem quite fair that you have both looks and talent though.....awesome, but not fair...lol. ;) East Coast Q

Tori?

Speaking of models in the TMF, didn't Tori Sinclair drop by the chat room time?

Re: Sweet indeed...

qjakal said:
Given the subject matter, you created a fine scenario! Your intro certainly evokes a variety of emotions, which is really all you can ask of poetry in the long run....it doesn't seem quite fair that you have both looks and talent though.....awesome, but not fair...lol. ;) East Coast Q

Q--
How sweet YOU are!
Thanks for all of the kindness.
xo
Natasha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back