• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any one ever wonder...

Vergil

TMF Regular
ok, this might have been asked before, if so, please forgive me and point me to the correct thread...

but, why do we have a thing for tickling? i have recently found out that i LOVE it. i thought i only had a foot fetish, but now i discover it goes much more varied than that. anyone can answer me? cause i am completely lost... i have no idea why i am like this.

i am just curious. cause i wish an explanation about a part of myself that is relatively new.

I've loved tickling ever since I was in my teens...Tickling women is alot of fun hearing her laugh build from giggles to hysterical laughter..

Mine is kinda the same as luvgirlsfeet, except with also a hint of..........REVENGE!!! :firedevil

I think it's an excellent question, and collectively we have in each other the best possible sources for insight. Speaking for myself, I think it had something to do with developing a fascination for boundaries and for the question of when it's permissible to break them. I associate it with the contradictory signals I got all through my childhood about the sanctity of the body, the sanctity of rules, and the mischievous fun of breaking them. I'm being vague, perhaps, because I don't really want to drop too many dimes on my mother just now (okay, in a nutshell, she didn't do anything overtly abusive or indecent but she made a whole host of clueless mistakes that amounted to the same thing), but that's generally what I associate it with. Or it could be genetic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back