• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any TMF Members Not Going To NEST YOU Want There?

Maybe everyone will get good and hammered and you can sneak back to NEST! I could recommend a good surefire recipe but as someone who works in the healthcare industry, that would be socially irresponsible of me... ;) At least you're in the same city already... :rotate:

XOXO

ticklejen said:
Okay Stef they got married in January 2007 and we are having a party in June. That means that the party is going to be six months after they got married. Yes I know you just said that, lol but that's what is going on. I will think tickle thoughts about the main NEST event while I am at the party on Sunday June 10th.

:tickle:

Luvs isn't going!

I for one would love to see Luvs2tckl at NEST. I have always wanted to attend, but have never been able to take advantage of the opportunity.

Maybe one of these days...

Take care and have fun at NEST everyone!

Luvs

TickleMeBridget said:
I think I might go. :) Can I bring my roomate?

Yet another newbie wanting to come? Way cool, Bridget! I think we're going to have more new folks this year than ever before! And, such a good example she sets too. Everyone should bring a friend! Just shoot us your application and we'll get you squared away. :xpulcy:

I want to see Billylee, the guy who ran a personal ad for a tickler wife!

thank you kered and ticklejen...i would have loved to met you both also..hmm maybe we can uh drug david just for that weekend..hehe...naaaa not nice of me...

kered...you will get to meet two of my favorite people that i have been honored to have met in person....Pokey, and Bugman...

isabeau said:
kered...you will get to meet two of my favorite people that i have been honored to have met in person....Pokey, and Bugman...
I have staggered out of.............er.........I mean attended several high teas with Pokey in the last year or so. I've been on the phone with Bugman a couple of times and am looking forward to meeting him in person.

isabeau said:
thank you kered and ticklejen...i would have loved to met you both also..hmm maybe we can uh drug david just for that weekend..hehe...naaaa not nice of me...

I don't know about the "honored" part for you but it certainly was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully, one of these days TheBoss and I will be back down that way and maybe we can go to one of those great places to eat around there.

And, yes, I have been lucky to meet Kered and the Mark Martin look alike, but staggered.......with just a tea or two being consumed?

Bugman and I and Kered (likely among others) will all get to meet and have a tea in June, if all goes according to plan...we do wish you were there, but cetainly understand.. :xpulcy:

Jim

PokeyinMich said:
I don't know about the "honored" part for you but it certainly was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully, one of these days TheBoss and I will be back down that way and maybe we can go to one of those great places to eat around there.

And, yes, I have been lucky to meet Kered and the Mark Martin look alike, but staggered.......with just a tea or two being consumed?

Bugman and I and Kered (likely among others) will all get to meet and have a tea in June, if all goes according to plan...we do wish you were there, but cetainly understand.. :xpulcy:

Jim

o it was an honor Jim...you are such a gentleman, plus a terrific ler..if we had had a longer visit, hmm i might have been tempted to say a safeword..hmm then again naaaa i'm tough hehe..

Kered says he will call me from NEST, so maybe i can talk to you and Buggy...i talk to Buggy all the time on the phone now..he also was a terrific tickler...so i envy all the lee's who will get to meet you both...

did someone say......giggles?......

TklDuo-Ann said:
Hmmm, shall we put in a microphone system too so everyone we pass will hear the laughter and screaming? Yeah, what the heck! Let's do it all! :veryhappy

OK< I'm done now! :rotate:

NO ONE here wants to hear ticklish laughter!....whats wrong with you people?..... :p

ha ha, now that I see Jaba posting in this thread - I always knew, there was someone I wanted to see at NEST - just couldn't remember who it was until now :D

I wish That HUskys, Osco89, Tamia, MZ_Chaos, Luvgirlsfeet,Isabeau & Steph could all be attending Nest this year :cry1: They will be thought of,and missed :twohugs:

Last edited:
tickleshotel said:
I wish That HUskys, Tamia, MZ_Chaos, Luvgirlsfeet,Isabeau could all be attending Nest this year :cry1: They will be thought of,and missed :twohugs:

thank you love..i'm afraid however as long as i'm married, it won't happen..and i don't foresee a divorce in the near future..hehe..but it's nice to be missed...you have fun there, and good luck with your tests...:)

oh really?......

minerva said:
ha ha, now that I see Jaba posting in this thread - I always knew, there was someone I wanted to see at NEST - just couldn't remember who it was until now :D

Careful what you wish for, Minerva...... :p

Jaba thinks you've been hiding that "real, true" laugh from everyone for far too long... :xpeepsofa

And after you are cuffed and blindfolded, its a little too late for negotiations.......or regrets..... ;)

I would also like to meet jaba,and buy him an adult libation or three.Or four perhaps.:D

bugman said:
I would also like to meet jaba,and buy him an adult libation or three.Or four perhaps.:D

LOL, just don't get him too intoxicated :D

minerva said:
LOL, just don't get him too intoxicated :D

Ha ha....I think jabas plans for Minerva are bit too "deviant"... even in his current state of sobriety.....one can only imagine the the delicious "tickle schemes" that would be hatched in a state of intoxication...lol!.... :whip:

But I would be honored to toss back a cold "rootbeer" with you any day, my Bugman! :xpulcy:

jaba said:
Ha ha....I think jabas plans for Minerva are bit too "deviant"... even in his current state of sobriety.....one can only imagine the the delicious "tickle schemes" that would be hatched in a state of intoxication...lol!.... :whip:

But I would be honored to toss back a cold "rootbeer" with you any day, my Bugman! :xpulcy:

Sounds good to me jaba.We can think up some ways to tickle Minerva out of her mind after a few cold ones.:D

bugman said:
Sounds good to me jaba.We can think up some ways to tickle Minerva out of her mind after a few cold ones.:D

Yeah right :D, I can imagine the two of you singing after a few cold ones - but thinking....:rolleyes: :p :jester:

minerva said:
Yeah right :D, I can imagine the two of you singing after a few cold ones - but thinking....:rolleyes: :p :jester:

jaba,methinks the gauntlet has been thrown at our feet.We must redeem our honor as ticklers and make this wench beg for our favor.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back