• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you wearing shoes ,socks, nylons or are you barefoot right now?

My hands and feet get cold very easily, and I hate it, so I don't go barefoot in my house unless it's the height of summer...and even then...

However, even during the winter, I've been known to walk around my house in shorts. Go figyah.

I'm barefoot all the time while at home, unless doing some construction/cleanup. I guess it's from being a beach kid all my life!

Skipadeedoodah said:
I'm barefoot right now...as soon as the weather gets nice I'm always either barefoot or in flip flops lol you can count on it!
Doesn't it feel Great to go Barefoot Skip?

Well... it's after midnight... I'm at home... gotta be barefoot!

I used to walk around barefoot at home, even in zero degree weather, before I lost all this weight. Not anymore. Now my feet get cold, so I've been wearing socks around the house in the colder weather, which is what I have on now. Hopefully, when the weather warms up a bit, so will my feet, so I can go barefoot at home for most of the summer, as I used to.

Mitch

i'm wearing socks now, about to put on sneakers and go to class

I'm hot !!!

Just cooling down from a workout so not just barefoot.... but only wearing hipster-style Calvin boxers and a big cheeky smile. :D

Ladies form an orderly queue !! Haha!! :angel:

Shoes and socks.. I always feel that they are more fashionable and stylish even at home alone.. I'm funny that way.. Of course once summer on the beach hits; no shirt and no shoes is always IN..

Barefoot at the moment. I'm usually either barefoot or in flip flops unless I'm at work and have to put on socks and real shoes (YUCK) I can't stand not wearing flip flops I like the fact my feet can breathe and I can take of my shoes easily and they are comfy especially my southern miss flip flops. :)

I'm barefoot, which is how you'll usually find me inside the house (even in winter..thank goodness for carpeting); of course I wear flip flops when I trek to the mailbox (gotta keep these ticklish feet soft just in case Steph or another lovely lady were to drop by for a ticklefight :D

Hee!

Good to see ya back, stranger! :tickle: :smilelove
XOXO

KoocheeKoo said:
I'm barefoot, which is how you'll usually find me inside the house (even in winter..thank goodness for carpeting); of course I wear flip flops when I trek to the mailbox (gotta keep these ticklish feet soft just in case Steph or another lovely lady were to drop by for a ticklefight :D

Wellingtons? You're in London hon?
XOXO

Deadsea7777 said:
With this bloody rain.... boots, to be precise wellington rubber boots....dam!

steph said:
Wellingtons? You're in London hon?
XOXO
No you can get Wellingtons in many places Stephanie.
At the moment I am in rainy Southamerica.

battlecat said:
Just cooling down from a workout so not just barefoot.... but only wearing hipster-style Calvin boxers and a big cheeky smile. :D

Ladies form an orderly queue !! Haha!! :angel:

Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy! :blush: :blush: :blush: Excuse me while the steam stops running through my ears after drinking lots of cold water!

Oh yeah-barefoot again sittiing on my bed typing away....... :D

I am wearing my thin cotton ankle high socks keeping my feet warm and protected :firedevil But if a ler were around,come on baby and take em off for me and tickle my soft sexy soles and toes all night long :happyfloa

I'm on my way...

And those feet are alllll mine. *slurp* :feets: :cuddle:

tickleshotel said:
I am wearing my thin cotton ankle high socks keeping my feet warm and protected :firedevil But if a ler were around,come on baby and take em off for me and tickle my soft sexy soles and toes all night long :happyfloa

thin white ankle socks for me! I can't really think of a time during the day when I'm not wearing socks. I mean I even wear them with sandals. I guess the only times I don't wear them are when I'm in the shower, at the beach, or in someone's pool.

I was surprised alot of the girls who posted were wearing socks at the time. most girls don't like to wear socks when they don't have to, most like to go barefoot when ever possible.

Socks? no sweat!

Sounds like everyone wants socks to protect their beautiful ticklish feet and keep them warm....and though I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE women barefoot as MUCH as possible.....I just love unwrapping those wonderful little presents....way better than X-mas....gorgeous, pampered, edible, ticklish feet.....yikes! :feets:

Peace and love to all....thanks for reminding me how many people dig their Earth Connectors (feet!)...

Oh....and I have socks on...!...feet get really soft when playing tennis for hours after you've slathered on the lotion! All the better for.....um......well.....you know.......! (or were you just asking about the ladies!!?) :imouttahe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back