• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you wearing shoes ,socks, nylons or are you barefoot right now?

Barefoot. If I'm not barefoot, I'm usually wearing flip flops.

Barefoot, baby! :feets: Unless I'm somewhere that requires conventional footwear, I'm barefoot, or in flip flops! As for it messing my feet up, that's another reason I give myself weekly pedicures. My feet are soft, smooth, and.... :2poke:

Bare feet in...

fuzzy mules so toes are warm but I can slip the feet out easily to prop up.

When freezing or below, add thin anklets in bed ‘cuz when feet are ice cubes, I can’t sleep—have enough insomnia issues w/o that too. If thin ones don’t do trick, change out for warmer fuzzy ones.

HATE flip-flops and all their renditions ‘cuz can’t keep them on my feet—tend to kick them off as I walk. Same thing happens with pumps and slips on that aren’t narrow width. Walking along, bring (usually right) foot forward and ooopps! the pump is a few feet ahead of the foot!

storyteller

............ socks................ they're different color though........ :feets:

I am barefoot right now but wearing flip flops but I wish someone would take them off and tickle my feet but oh well.

:whip:

im barefoot right now. im always barefoot at my house unless we have company or friends. im never barefoot at friends houses. it just makes me feel velnarable. only friends who have probably known me for a really really long time have seen abrefoot a few times.

I am barefoot right now, as I am most of the time.

At the moment I'm wearing my chucks. You know the awesome converse all stars? Yeah those. They make my feet look even smaller, which I guess it cuter if that doesn't sound to pompous...

Wearing Toe socks now with little sprinkles of colors like a rainbow,it;s cold here and being barefoot my feet would get cold

barefoot but feet under a nice warm blanket, it's cold here :)

Currently wearing socks because my house is too cold to be barefoot just now. Otherwise though I prefer barefoot. It is a good day when I don't have to put anything on my feet.

Barefoot almost always when Im in the house. The only thing my feet are wearing right now is pink metalic polish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back