• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asexual Ticklers

Orsoloff

TMF Novice
Hi, I'm Ken. I love tickling. But most importantly I am also asexual. Since I can remember, I was never interested in sex. But tickling was the one thing I love the most. I've also considered tickling to be better than sex! So, my question is...is there anyone out there who are both asexual and tickle-lovers? Feel free to discuss with me! I'm always looking out for new friends!

Can't help you there bro. Every time I tickle and tease my wife's feet, it gives me a massive stiffee and we end up doing the wild thing on the living room floor. Good luck though.023.JPG

Hi, I'm Ken. I love tickling. But most importantly I am also asexual. Since I can remember, I was never interested in sex. But tickling was the one thing I love the most. I've also considered tickling to be better than sex! So, my question is...is there anyone out there who are both asexual and tickle-lovers? Feel free to discuss with me! I'm always looking out for new friends!

The term I've seen on the internet is solosexual, someone who would rather masturbate than have sex. That's me. Basically the only sexual pleasure I have any interest in at all is my own. I'm 41 and have never had sex and have never really been interested in doing so, except as a "macho" thing, it would make me feel attractive that a woman wanted to have sex with me. But other than that I just want to get off and I can do that by myself. Never been much interested by women's vaginas for some reason. I've said that the closest thing to intercourse I would be interested in is a footjob. Haven't had one yet, maybe some day when I'm willing and able to spend that much money on a prostitute. Can't catch anything from a prostitute's feet, right?

By the way, I looked up asexual and it means lack of sexual attraction to anyone. So you may not want to have intercourse with women, but you want to do something to them, so you're not asexual.

Another right here, I'm asexual and on AVEN and adore tickling. Message me anytime to chat.

The term I've seen on the internet is solosexual, someone who would rather masturbate than have sex. That's me. Basically the only sexual pleasure I have any interest in at all is my own. I'm 41 and have never had sex and have never really been interested in doing so, except as a "macho" thing, it would make me feel attractive that a woman wanted to have sex with me. But other than that I just want to get off and I can do that by myself. Never been much interested by women's vaginas for some reason. I've said that the closest thing to intercourse I would be interested in is a footjob. Haven't had one yet, maybe some day when I'm willing and able to spend that much money on a prostitute. Can't catch anything from a prostitute's feet, right?

By the way, I looked up asexual and it means lack of sexual attraction to anyone. So you may not want to have intercourse with women, but you want to do something to them, so you're not asexual.

It would seem that you missed the part where the definition should have explained that some asexuals experience romantic attraction. Also, there are plenty of kinky or those with "the closest thing to a fetish that an asexual can have" type of asexuals running around. Granted we are not as common as other orientations, but in large kink communities there tends to be more than a few.

So, do you get turned on by tickling or not? I never understand what people mean when they say they "love" tickling but it isn't sexual. What does it feel like for you, then? I'm fascinated by this, please explain more if you can...?

For example I love tickling. I will tickle anyone but I don't get aroused. I just get that Christmas morning feeling you get when you were a kid and you saw that mountain of presents. It's just an extreme excitement. For me anyway

I'm glad you asked. Yes I do get turned on by tickling. I always have been.
I guess it's safe to say that I'm one of those people who prefers tickling over sex. And sometimes tickling can also be fun as well.

To me, it feels like it's better than sex. As an ace, I've never was interested in sex nor would I prefer having a sexual relationship with anyone. However, whenever I see a beautiful woman getting tickled, or just plain seeing a beautiful woman, tickling was the one thing that came to mind. I couldn't help it. Of course I never did it to anyone without consent. Of course I wish to tickle a beautiful woman or women in the near future sometime. Course I have to overcome my shyness. I'm a bit of a tickler virgin if you don't mind.

That's all I can say, I hope you've found this reply helpful.

I've explained to more than one person on many websites, asexuality is 1) Not celibacy 2) does not mean I can't find women attractive aesthetically 3) doesn't mean I can not be aroused or achieve an erection. It is simply an orientation that means I am not attracted to any sex. It doesn't mean I can not be aroused by an act such as tickling. That's just where it stops.

For example I love tickling. I will tickle anyone but I don't get aroused. I just get that Christmas morning feeling you get when you were a kid and you saw that mountain of presents. It's just an extreme excitement. For me anyway

That is interesting. Thanks for explaining so well. :) Both the concept of tickling and the physical sensation of it have always been so arousing to me, it's hard to understand how it couldn't be sexual to others. I think that's why it fascinates me.

I'm glad you asked. Yes I do get turned on by tickling. I always have been.
I guess it's safe to say that I'm one of those people who prefers tickling over sex. And sometimes tickling can also be fun as well.

To me, it feels like it's better than sex. As an ace, I've never was interested in sex nor would I prefer having a sexual relationship with anyone. However, whenever I see a beautiful woman getting tickled, or just plain seeing a beautiful woman, tickling was the one thing that came to mind. I couldn't help it. Of course I never did it to anyone without consent. Of course I wish to tickle a beautiful woman or women in the near future sometime. Course I have to overcome my shyness. I'm a bit of a tickler virgin if you don't mind.

That's all I can say, I hope you've found this reply helpful.

So, you wouldn't want to have a committed relationship with the beautiful woman where you could tickle each other every day? I'm just curious what makes someone identify as asexual. Is it the not wanting traditional sex or not wanting a relationship? If you're attracted to someone, do you only fantasize about tickling them?

That is interesting. Thanks for explaining so well. :) Both the concept of tickling and the physical sensation of it have always been so arousing to me, it's hard to understand how it couldn't be sexual to others. I think that's why it fascinates me.

It's only sexual for me if I'm the lee, and only if they're tickling a spot right or one of my "turn on" spots. Also teasing can be a factor. And I have to be in a relationship or at least attracted to them as in that way for anything sexual to be felt. Otherwise it's just full on fun. Which I like because that means more tickling for meeeee. *greedy*

So I guess it's like how riding a rollercoaster might make one feel thrilled, exhilarated, and giddy, but not sexually excited?

Such a nice explanation. That's the concept I pursue in making our clips, because I feel the same. Sure tickling can arouse (and that's quite ok), but it's so much about tickling apart from being sexual. Sheer fun, interaction, therapy, extreme excitement, funny punishment after all :)

Our tickler Masha Fox is that kind of tickler also. She just loves to do it. Like other ticklers we find to share this excitement on camera.

P.S. And if tickling is always arousing and sexual by any means then it's also quite ok. I mean, it may be a sexual release to tickling.
You know, physical workout also releases sexual tension but we don't call it 18+.

Happy tickles,
Tickle therapy.

Last edited:
For me tickling is arousing like hell. I get turned on and it's totally sexual

As for me even if I become aroused, I would never ever want it to lead to sex/intercourse that would be more than just a mood killer for me. I guess for me it can become sexual because it could cause arousal, but I would not want it to become sex. If that makes sense. Also, not all sexual gratification has to be in the form of sex.

So, you wouldn't want to have a committed relationship with the beautiful woman where you could tickle each other every day? I'm just curious what makes someone identify as asexual. Is it the not wanting traditional sex or not wanting a relationship? If you're attracted to someone, do you only fantasize about tickling them?

To answer the relationship part, some asexuals do want a relationship while others do not. And for those in or seeking relationships there are some who will have sex with their partner while others will not. It may sound odd, but some are indifferent, repulsed, do it for procreation, and many other reasons.

And identifying as asexual has more to with not wanting or desiring to have sex or intercourse, and having nothing to do with relationships.

what a fascinating thread and great discussion, thanks to all who have contributed.

I haven't thought of anything massively intelligent to add, but I'll explain where I come from on this.

I sometimes find that I have no interest in sex at all, or lose interest in sex with somebody I had previously had thriving sex with - usually this does not seem linked to my tickling activities or the persons ticklishness - it tends to stem more from factors in the relationship or in a persons personality that make me loose interest in sex or in tickling them.

On other occasions this will just be temporary, through having had a rough few days or whatever, being tired and grumpy (which also lessens my tickling desires)

I can very much be aroused by tickling people that I like and am close to, male or female, without being at all sexually attracted to that person. It's not often that I tickle people without arousal, but I also relate to the rollercoaster/Christmas analogy in the sense that it does also excite me in terms of giving me a joyful experience that I can't quite describe.

If I tickle someone that I am sexually attracted too this only heightens the sexual attraction. A lot of the time when having sex with someone I will have tickling memories or fantasies in my mind.

If I tickle someone that I am not sexually attracted too, but find attractive in general (looks/personality) this can sometimes introduce a sexual attraction as I maybe feel closer/more connected to that person after having tickled them. I think I can relate to the notion that you can have a fulfilling relationship without sexual intercourse, someone you really connect to, although I would find it odd without some sort of physical passion, kissing etc - maybe in this sort of relationship the tickling would replace the sex from my point of view.

Interestingly, some of my most powerful sexual experiences have actually gone past the point where tickling was central my arousal - on these occasions tickling has gone out of the mind (although maybe it got me in the mood to start with) and I'm focusing on the sex,

It's almost as though the tickling urges in one part of my brain fight against the sexual urges - sometimes they combine (to great effect), sometimes the tickling urges win and satisfy me enough (then I will pleasure myself later with the thoughts still mind) and occasionally sex beats tickling altogether.

Cheers
TTG

So I guess it's like how riding a rollercoaster might make one feel thrilled, exhilarated, and giddy, but not sexually excited?

Oh, rollercoasters make me sexually excited. :D I'm very uh... easily stimulated? lol... I've always had a tendency to get sexually excited when I get excited in general (even just a little bit). I get the same effect watching really thrilling action movies also. :D

And identifying as asexual has more to with not wanting or desiring to have sex or intercourse, and having nothing to do with relationships.

Ah thanks for explaining that. I guess what I'm wondering is the different between asexuality and a strong fetish that has nothing to do with sexual intercourse.

That's an interesting question. Though I'm an asexual I'm not entirely sure about the whole commitment thing. Mainly I just want the relationship to be friendly. There is however the idea of having multiple female ticklelees in mind. As an asexual I never wanted nor have the urge to have sex; not even having a romantic relationship. Of course that's just me. And yes when I'm attracted to a woman, tickling was the only thing that comes into my mind.

Ah thanks for explaining that. I guess what I'm wondering is the different between asexuality and a strong fetish that has nothing to do with sexual intercourse.

A person can be a fetishist regardless of their orientation, so with that the difference would be the sexual orientation of the person with the strong fetish. :p

Ah I see. I always thought asexuals had no sexual (including fetish) or romantic desire whatsoever. What's the word for that?

Oh wow....I am also Asexual tickle lover! This thread makes me feel more content with many aspects of life. Every time ive had sex I would have WAY more wanted tickling till we were both satisfied! Im a Lee though, its tough finding that obsessive passionate Ler that wants it as much. Amazing to hear there are more of us out there!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back