• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a LezBear!

Favorite "Jungle Book" tickle scene?

Mowgli/Baloo, Shar Khan/Kaa, or Baloo/King Louie? :D

Can I haz some hugs today? :D

Yes, you may, Cap'n Krunch! :pounce: :wub:

i have a question.

i, um, i love you.

:blush2: :ily: :happyhop:

Question: Who's hottest in order - Xena, Gabrielle, Megan Fox, April Bowlby (look her up!), Avril Lavigne?

(Your 2 favs {apparently} and my 3 favs :-D)

Hey, Mark! 8D Oh...I mean Lucky. ;)

Oh gosh, they're all good looking. 0.0 Okay, the hawtest in order would have to be:
Lucy Lawless/Renee O'Connor - they tie cuz I can't decide which is cuter lol
Megan Fox/April Bowlby - they tie, as well. :aww:
Avril Lavigne - poor Av comes last... D: But she's still a cutie!

What's the best thing that's happening in your life right now? :boogie:

Hey, Jo! :happyhop:

Hmm...it would have to be the good chance that I might make it into the Collins Living-Learning Community at IU-Bloomington next year! :woot2:

Should i take an obligatory pillow sig pic?

YES YOU SHOULD! :devilish:

Did you know you're an adorkable LezBear?

Well, you got the dork part right. :neenerneener:

What are you listening to right now?

Hey, Sketch. :)
That would have to be one of my favorite Coheed & Cambria songs, "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3"! :rockon:

Aladdin, or The Lion King?

:D :wub:

Lion King pwns all! :woot:

Favorite "Jungle Book" tickle scene?

Mowgli/Baloo, Shar Khan/Kaa, or Baloo/King Louie? :D

Haha, I love Jungle Book. XD I guess...Baloo and Louie? :shrug:

Can I haz a cheeseburger too? :wub: :D

Random01-1.jpg

This tickle clip is the one you like the best out of all 3 Jungle Book ticklings?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rL9tN0JfSL0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rL9tN0JfSL0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This tickle clip is the one you like the best out of all 3 Jungle Book ticklings?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rL9tN0JfSL0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rL9tN0JfSL0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I guess...but my all-time favorite scene in that movie is when they sing "The Bare Necessities". I even have a Baloo stuffed animal! :woot2: Although I think I like Brother Bear and Brother Bear 2 even more than Jungle Book and The Lion King! :eek: I also like Disney's Tarzan. Then again, I do adore Phil Collins' music. :wub: And what about you, Sketcherz? What's your favorite Disney film? ;)

Well, usually I would make a shameless plug about my own ask me a question thread, but I already had mods delete it because of all the jokes people have made on it. So, I'll answer it here...

My favorite Disney movie of all time is...Aladdin! I mean, come on...how can you not like Princess Jasmine? hubba hubba! :D

In the case that you die, do you prefer to be buried or cremated...I choose cremated.

Are you drowning in homework? :p

LOL ily, Nikki. XD But nope, at the moment I'm good to go! :D

Well, usually I would make a shameless plug about my own ask me a question thread, but I already had mods delete it because of all the jokes people have made on it. So, I'll answer it here...

My favorite Disney movie of all time is...Aladdin! I mean, come on...how can you not like Princess Jasmine? hubba hubba! :D

But she's a cartoon! :eek: Oh wait...I'm in love with Xena and Gabrielle, so I can't really criticize. :p

In the case that you die, do you prefer to be buried or cremated...I choose cremated.

Good choice. But I think I'd prefer for all my organs to be donated to a hospital or research facility...something like that. Well, except my heart. Since I was born with Tetralogy of Fallot and had open-heart surgery to repair it, I don't think they'd want my patched up heart. XD

Do you think you'll ever visit Sweden? :bouncybou

One of these days, my friend! :woot2:
Thanks to you, I've fallen in love with that country. :D It used to be just Finland...now it's both of them!!! :veryhappy:

In the event of a huge smiley alien tickle tentacle monster visiting your house would you stay or would you run away? *epic grin*

Will you come see me when you visit Sweden? :D

I hope so! :woot2: I certainly would like to. D:

In the event of a huge smiley alien tickle tentacle monster visiting your house would you stay or would you run away? *epic grin*

Run away. :scared: Or cut off all of its limbs with a chainsaw! :woot: Yeah...the thought of getting tickled by something that's not human doesn't do anything for me. XD

What're you doing this weekend? :typerhappy:

Staying home to surf the web, spam the forum, and listen to music. :bouncybou

And maybe do homework and take some cat-naps. :3

Bad Amanda! BAD! Do you remember what I told you about Finland?!? :eek: :mad:

B-b-but... :cry1:

Did you get a good night's sleep?

A little bit. ^^;; But I'm such a lazy ass, that I'll probably take a nap today.

What's your favorite food? :hungry:

OMG It's a cup of Jo! :rainbow:

Hmm...it'd probably have to be roasted beef and mashed potatoes. A vegetarian, I am not. :happyhop: And I'm also a fan of pizza, chicken, sandwiches, and Pink Lady apples!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? :idunno:

Nikki! :hello: Probably Japan or the UK. Japan because it just seems so interesting and it'd be awesome to go to a Hey!Say!JUMP concert at Yokohama Arena or something. And I really love the UK for its history, beautiful buildings, and gorgeous countryside.

But I also wanna go to Sweden to visit meh Redbeard and True-Blue Sanna! :pounce:

Will I ever go to Sweden?

Ask your 8-ball.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back