• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Pear something.

EY PEAR BAYBEE, YO THREAD HAS 11 PAGES NOW, WHATCHA GUNNA DO BOUT' IT?

Wow, I totally lost track of this thread... ^_^... Anyways, trying to be more active now my life is in check and such, and I'm off work for the forseeable future at the current time anyways, so here goes, get this thread answered, gogo.

EY PEAR BAYBEE, YO THREAD HAS 11 PAGES NOW, WHATCHA GUNNA DO BOUT' IT?
I'm going to go to Disneyworld!

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? :D
It's surprisingly good right now! Still the rainfall on the occasion, but what else is new? It's England.

Do you regret getting into a political debate in my thread about Carney's resignation?

Okay I'm finally back in business and opening up this thread with answers again! Sorry for the long delay guys! :( Also apologies for the lack of quotations, I'm having to use a shitty ipad as my comouter is in the grave :/

@Milagros I was on a long hiatus, lot of personal business, but it's all resolved now and I've been back for the past monthm just chatting, but I'm now getting back into the posting biz!

@RRR a decent amount, but not overly.

@Dragon I honestly do, even though I do not discuss my fetish with all of my fetish friends, for example Knicks (Eric) who I'd consider one of my best friends I've ever met from this site, we literally have barely ever discussed the fetish much, yet we connect as great friends :)

@Amish Just like the Taylor Swift song, I'm just gonna shake shake shake, shake it off

@Gothika Peekaboo!

Good to be back! :)

Is Taylor Swift as big in "your country" as she is in America?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back