• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I hope that he is not sick often. :D :p
What brand of club soda does he like?
I get my club soda from Trader Joe's.

Daddy rarely sick :) That good for us widdle trees cause we need our Daddy :D

Daddy uses Canada Dry right now. :)

Canada Dry is a fine brand. :D :p
Does your Daddy have any seeds in the freezer now to make them ready to plant later?

No Daddy gonna try experiment to see if he can make pine trees sprout faster. California needs lots of pine trees cause there is meanie bug eating them all up :(

Hello. :hello: How are things going for you?

Hello :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: I iz good thanks you for asking. :ty: :wub: I hopes you is doing good too. :twohugs:

No Daddy gonna try experiment to see if he can make pine trees sprout faster. California needs lots of pine trees cause there is meanie bug eating them all up :(
I didn't know about the bug endangering pine trees. :( :(
Is Mr. Pine Tree alright? :D :p

I didn't know about the bug endangering pine trees. :( :(
Is Mr. Pine Tree alright? :D :p

So far Mr Pine tree is ok. :) Daddy had two more pine trees long time ago and those meanie beetles killed them off. Mr Pine Tree is the only survivor.

So far Mr Pine tree is ok. :) Daddy had two more pine trees long time ago and those meanie beetles killed them off. Mr Pine Tree is the only survivor.
I am glad to hear that the beetles have not managed to kill off Mr. Pine Tree. :D :p
Is there any protection available against the mean beetles?

I am glad to hear that the beetles have not managed to kill off Mr. Pine Tree. :D :p
Is there any protection available against the mean beetles?

No not really that is a large part of the problem :( Lots of pine trees are dying in California. :(

I am glad you are not in Pennsylvania. We are going to get snow. :eek:

Me too. I dont likes snow. :( I iz sorry you gots snow. :twohugs: You need to come to So Cal :)

No not really that is a large part of the problem :( Lots of pine trees are dying in California. :(

Me too. I dont likes snow. :( I iz sorry you gots snow. :twohugs: You need to come to So Cal :)

I wish I could go to So Cal. ;)
Are people banned from bringing in firewood from out of state? I know Ohio does that to prevent certain types of bugs from killing some types of trees.

I wish I could go to So Cal. ;)
Are people banned from bringing in firewood from out of state? I know Ohio does that to prevent certain types of bugs from killing some types of trees.

Probably. I know you cant bring any Citrus trees from out of state to California since there are a few meanie bugs that destroy those trees and the fruit. There are too many meanie bugs I thinks.

That is very sad. :( It makes me want to hug Mr. Pine Tree. :D :p
Here, although it is April 10th, it is very cold here, 32[sup]o[/sup]F in fact this morning. :eek: :shivering:
Do you have normal spring temperatures there?

That is very sad. :( It makes me want to hug Mr. Pine Tree. :D :p
Here, although it is April 10th, it is very cold here, 32[sup]o[/sup]F in fact this morning. :eek: :shivering:
Do you have normal spring temperatures there?

Mr Pine Tree like hugs :) Most trees do :D

I iz sorry its still cold there :( Its not warm here either. In the low 60's. It should warm up by next Friday though. :)

Mr Pine Tree like hugs :) Most trees do :D

I iz sorry its still cold there :( Its not warm here either. In the low 60's. It should warm up by next Friday though. :)
Sorry to hear that it is cold there also. :(
Are the birds still there in spite of the cold?
:D :p

Sorry to hear that it is cold there also. :(
Are the birds still there in spite of the cold?
:D :p

Yea the widdle birds are still about :)

If you could visit any state,which one(s) would you visit? :)

Hmmmmmmmm dat a good question....... I think I would say Texas. Its really big and warm that is good for widdle trees :D

Hello, Space Bauhinia #13. Is the weather there warm again? :D

Yes it getting warmer but its supposed to be windy again too :(

Yea the widdle birds are still about . :D

Yes it getting warmer but its supposed to be windy again too :(
I'm glad that you still have birds visiting you. :D :p
Rats, wind is not good for you little trees. :(
Is your Daddy feeling well today?

I'm glad that you still have birds visiting you. :D :p
Rats, wind is not good for you little trees. :(
Is your Daddy feeling well today?

Yup Daddy feeling good today. He did lots of work today. Trying to prepare us as best he could for any winds. He lifted lots of big heavy bricks. :wub:

Yup Daddy feeling good today. He did lots of work today. Trying to prepare us as best he could for any winds. He lifted lots of big heavy bricks. :wub:
Your Daddy certainly works hard to keep you little trees safe. :D :p
How bad was the wind storm?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back