• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At least you guys get IN to the room!

Wyvernboy

Greetings Myriads....
While some are logging complaints/queries about the room....I shall add my insignificant complaint. Since the room last came back online..... I seem to get stuck at the rules page. The room page itself never comes up. I don't freeze or anything, but I can go no further. I am figuring some others have this problem, so I am posting it here. Thank you for your time... and the tremendous job you all are doing with this site.

Wyvernboy

Do you see the rules page? Or does it cause your system to freeze? Or does it load and nothing happen after it does?

Myriads

Yes..I see the rules page. It does not freeze...it just does not let me go any further. no link for it. The rules page loads...then it seems to be the end.

Ok, I know your problem. Your Java is either, out of date, or damaged.

Go to Sun.com and dowload the newest Java they offer for your system/browser combo. That should solve the issue.

The room uses a very modern Java, so updates like this are often needful if they have not been don ein the last year or so.

Myriads

No dice, Myriads..... I downloaded the new Java, as per your instructions.. I still do not get the room page to download. :(

Let's make sure you are seeing the right 'rules page' You are speaking of the one with what we expect of users in the chat room, not the set of threads that include the trivia rules, and what to do if you can't see the link etc right?

Let's run another test also. Go to any yahoo club that you are a member of and see if you can enter its chatroom. Tell me how that goes.

Lastly, how mych RAM does your system have, and what browser are you using?

Myriads

OK...let's skip a bit...I tried internet explorer, and got to the " do you trust this applet" .. I hit yes... then it started to connect... and stops. All I get is a dead "connect" link button.

Ah good. Don't click yes. Click 'always'. That will let you in. If it doesn't then we still have a Java issue.

Myriads

Ahhhhh!! Myriads.. I think we have a winner!! A million thanks.. it works....at least for tonight. I believe I shall write a story in your honor. Just don't hold your breath.!

Thanks again........

Glad to help. All the room issues tend to resolve down to:

1) Java issues.

2) Cookie issues.

This was a case of #2. The 'always' lets the cookie in different then the 'yes' I have no idea why, but so it goes.

Enjoy the room.

Myriads

Enjoy the room?? Oh, I shall...I SHALL!!!!

I always had a problem with number 2.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back