• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attn: Myriads

ViperGTS

HEY MYRIADS!!! I have a set of about 80 Jpegs that are sequential. The form the motion of a car, and I've seen in other's signatures how little movie type things play in a small box. How can I get these Jpegs linked together and turned into a small movie that I can use as my signature?

ViperGTS

I'm not Myriads....and I don't really know how to help you....so I guess this is another one of my wasted posts....Sorry!

What you want to make is an animated gif, but thats a bit of lore that I lack. So I can't be of help. Dave2112 knows I'm sure. Perhaps he'll happen by and tell :) Or you can put a post in requests that says "How do I make a animated gif out fo a lot of stills?"
Once it's done it can be posted in your sig with the IMG tags.

Myriads

darn cookies....

Viper,

The little images you have seen in others signatures are what are known as animated gifs. That is a series of images linked together by an imaging program, so I would imagine it is what you have in mind. However, the load time for an animated gif is the same as the load time for the number of images or frames in each. In other words, you would be loading 80 images at once to create your image, and it would not look right until all 80 had loaded! It might be something that would not look too bad if you chose every 5th, 8th or 10th image as a frame (just examples, of course) and still get the general motion of the car.

Helpful at all? Cnet.com has programs for creating animated gifs. I personally use animation shop that comes with Paint Shop Pro.

Signed,

also not Myriads.. ;-)

I use GIF Construction Set.

It's a free download and very useful. I got the hang of it fairly quickly and within a few hours I was making insulting animations to email to my friends! Just search for "GIF Construction Set" on www.google.com or something and you should find it.

I'd follow Venraya's advice here. A gif with 80 stills is going to be a huge file. As Biggles stated, you can get a wide variety of gif-creating programs that are a lot of fun. You can make some very cool animations out of four or five images if you do it right.

By the way, most of the .gif's I've used in my signatures have been downloads, so I can't take credit for those.:cool:

SWEEEETT!!

Thanx, everybody! I may keep it to like 20 frames or so....

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back