• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

attractiveness...how important?

lespieds said:
Maniac, if you are about 40 or seeking a woman about that age, it is possible that she might have kids that are already grown.
Not like you would have to change diapers or be looking for a babysitter.

Most people have kids, whatever their ages.
I recently found out that my mom has 3 kids. Me, my brother, and my sister were pretty shocked.

Yep, right on. im 41. most women my age have kids. but if tamia wants a few kids, i might be up for it still. :manicd:

So long as she is kind to everyone, and sweet I do not care. I would like a good looking woman, a beautiful woman not supermodel gorgeous, but even if she was overweight, and seemed plain, and treated people like peoople, and I fell in love with her personality, that's it for me.

There is an old saying, "Almost no one falls in love at first sight, but many people fall in lust in first sight."

To Jugner (and anyone else who cares to read this)

Thanks for what you said, Jugner.

Recently I let my Esquire magazine subscription lapse. But the last issue I got included an interview with actor Peter O'Toole. He commented on the dating game, saying:

"I never looked for women . . . they are looking for us . . . They decide. We just turn up . . . Just turn up. They will do the rest."

Mr. O'Toole only slightly oversimplified, based on my experience. Set your radar to detect the girls noticing you instead of the girls you notice. Two things will happen:

1. You will cut down on heartache by spending your time on the girls who make it easy for you to meet them. Of course, they usually won't be the women who turn your head but that relates to the second thing that will happen.

2. By being one of the few men not tripping over their own feet chasing the better-looking women, you will increase your chance of those girls noticing you. Women like challenge, and when you are the guy who isn't trying too hard to impress them, that will swing the fence-sitters to your side.

:D And when you stop spending so much damn time trying to get girls, you can use that time to improve yourself - reading, exercising, volunteering, and so on - making yourself that much more desirable to the ladies.

I think attractiveness is important. I happen to find my current girlfriend very attractive.

kis123 said:
If she "ballooned up" while having your babies (which is why most women gain the weight in the marriage), you'd leave the mother of your children?

Wow.......all I can say is....wow! :yowzer: :eek: :scared:

This is my favorite line.... the old "baby fat". The only way one can have baby fat 3 years after child birth is to eat the child. OK that was rude but I find that joke funny every time.

maniactickler said:
Yep, right on. im 41. most women my age have kids. but if tamia wants a few kids, i might be up for it still. :manicd:

You might be "up" for it, eh...... :couch:

No pun intended, right?

Maniac, careful what you wish for! :D

--T

Louis said:
This is my favorite line.... the old "baby fat". The only way one can have baby fat 3 years after child birth is to eat the child. OK that was rude but I find that joke funny every time.

Good one!

Fuck society and it's obsession with idealistic beauty!

Society has plagued peoples minds that looking good is important. I disagree! Personality and the general person is important...Sometimes the most beautiful woman, or the most handsome man will most likely turn out to be a class A bitch or dick....Yet a woman who isn't exactly pretty or thin, or a man who is kinda lanky or dorky could be the most sweetest and kindest person you'd ever meet. Which would you go for? I personally don't care about looks, as they are not important.

Trust me, I dated alot of unattractive guys...Mainly because they were funny and were generally nice guys..

Fuck society and it's obsession with idealistic beauty!

Society has plagued peoples minds that looking good is important. I disagree! Personality and the general person is important...Sometimes the most beautiful woman, or the most handsome man will most likely turn out to be a class A bitch or dick....Yet a woman who isn't exactly pretty or thin, or a man who is kinda lanky or dorky could be the most sweetest and kindest person you'd ever meet. Which would you go for? I personally don't care about looks, as they are not important.

Trust me, I dated alot of unattractive guys...Mainly because they were funny and were generally nice guys..

Keep in mind, im funny and unattractive. :wavingguy

Your the same age as my freaking mother!! Why the hell would I be interested in you. >=/ I AM just 18 you know...

i'm not trying to be a smart mouth or anything, but i was never allowed to think with my eyes, it was kind of forbidden when i was growing up. a couple of times when i would say something that would sound mean or like i was making fun of somebody, right away i got made to find something about the person that was just the opposite or get punished. once i even had to go up to a girl i didn't even know and tell her that i thought she had pretty hair because i'd said the dress she was wearing looked like a potato sack tied in the middle without knowing i got overheard. after awhile i started doing it on my own out of habit. if i saw somebody and had a mean thought, i'd right away find something good about them. if i had a really mean thought, then i'd make myself go up to him or her and give a compliment. so i guess that's how i learned that everybody has something really special about them. we just have to take the time to find it. :)

bliss j:redheart:

I wouldn't date someone who I didn't find attractive, but their personality matters too. I'm attracted to girls for different reasons and their looks just happens to be part of it.

I'm a guy, I am visual...

I may be repeating what someone elts has said here, so bare with me Prime Time. I am a male, we tend to be visual. So I would guess that the "atractive Female" with the best personality would be the one who would catch my intrest. Thats right personalirty counts for anything thats going to be long term. It's not my fault, it's the way the human male is built.

However (aint that always the way) what I find atractive may not apeal to the next guy. I'm a boob guy, some others are leg guys, or butt guys. Some like tall, or short, are slim of heavy set. I would say there is probably someone for everyone, it's just a matter of how hard you are willing to look.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back