• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome Spanish Tv Video [mm/f sides/feet]

XTickle

TMF Poster
In a spanish programm you have a minute to talk about your business. But you know that every tv minute it's expensive so while you are promoting your business they can annoy you with whatever they want to.
So in this case... the girl wants to talk about her paintball business and she is tickled while she is doing it :rotate:

Enjoy, and excuse me for my english.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=2IJKrlHlJKA

Brilliant!

Thank you for a wonderful contribution. Here's hoping this show format catches on around the world! :)

wow, that was perfect mainstream tickling. I dont think she could even talk enough to promote what ever she was trying to promote.

What a great find! Thanks.
Ok, let's see...
Spanish TV had this.
Italian TV had those episodes on Distraction.
French TV did a study on tickling and had a girl volunteer to be tickled for her "club".
German TV had at least 3 stories on tickling.
Austrian TV had a TV host get tickled.
Brazilian TV had a couple of game show ticklings.
Japanese TV had several tickling things.
Chinese/HK TV had it featured on some variety/talk shows.

I can only think of 3 from the US (the famous CNN piece and the Scientific American and the Yaqi contribution--I don't count Howard Stern in this, though I may be forgetting some), and Canadian TV only had a thing from the old Quebecois children's science shoe Les Debrouillards.

North America is falling behind!

it's there. Copy the youtube link and paste it in your web browser. Dont forget to delete the space between the period and youtube.

Wow! That was great!

Man ...! I wish American television producers would get a friggin' clue & start airing stuff like this. This I'd watch.

Awesome contribution , XTickle! Thanks for posting.

Wonderful share, thanks!

That really looks like a fun show. Too bad we don't have one like it over here. But those guys were lousy ticklers! She'd have never gotten a word in about her business if there'd been some of *US* working on her! :evilha:

In a spanish programm you have a minute to talk about your business. But you know that every tv minute it's expensive so while you are promoting your business they can annoy you with whatever they want to.
So in this case... the girl wants to talk about her paintball business and she is tickled while she is doing it :rotate:

Enjoy, and excuse me for my english.

The was great.

That was too cool. I love that she tried to say she wasn't ticklish at first then changed her tune. Very cool

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back