• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Honest: How many people have ever had a REAL TICKLE SESSION?

I have had a total of 5 real life, real time sessions. Each one lasted an hr or more.

I've had several. While other activities were sometimes added (sex, bastinado, orgasm denial, etc.), they mostly revolved around tickling. Hard to say how long any of them lasted; I was too busy enjoying myself to look at a clock.

Yes but never with someone who feels the same about being a lee as I do a ler. I'm in a relationship with a fantastic girl atm who literally could not be more supportive and enthusiastic about letting me tickle torture her feet, but she isn't 'into' ticking like us. On one hand I understand that since we're both happy and she trusts me enough with the freedom to let me play that doesn't really matter, but on the other hand, ticking the helpless feet of a girl that is the true tails to my heads is always going to be a wishful fantasy.

Hehe I have :) and I've always been the lee <3 I've probably been thoroughly tickle tortured at least a dozen times, mostly by my boyfriend.
But its interesting you ask this... Talking with some people on here, I'm actually quite surprised how few have ever experienced this. I just never considered it even being difficult... I could text my Bf right now and ask him to tickle torture me :) (I'm not trying to 'rub it in' or anything) I only say this because I'm now questioning why it might be difficult for others to do.

I've had quite a few. But I like to call them play dares instead of "sessions". To me, "Play date" just sounds like so much fun as opposed to "sessions" which clinical :)

I've had some wonderful sessions with 2 different amazing partners, special times :)

Eh, I've had my fair share of sessions, but it's been years since I've had one.

That^^^^

Every gal I've ever been with has had at least a "test tickle". Many tied and tickled at least once, many multiple times. Also, I started tickling when I was very young, around 4 or 5, so I've been doing it for a looooooong time. :p But lately, I've had quite a dry spell. Hope that changes soon...

Right here, more often than I like! Had one in college that was part of a dorm initiation thing, and the rest at the hands (pun intended) of my boyfriend/husband. He loves it, I don't. But I love him, so that's why.

From when I was a teenager to age 41: Never not once. This past year and a half, I have tied five guys down for extended tickle sessions (20 mins. or longer, once for two hours), I have been tied down and tickled in spandex five times, tied down and tickled naked several times, and I've tickled or been tickle-pounced nearly every day since my bf moved up to live with me in March.

I will say .. I have enjoyed the CRAP outta the last year and a half. I've ended up a tickle zombie a couple of times, but that's just amazing. :)

This^ is a bit similar for me. Glad this thread came back, because I'd missed it. What a range of responses! Decided to chime in too because more stories going from hope to reality could be encouraging.

For my first 37 years, tickling was pure fantasy, absolutely no sessions of any kind. Grew up feeling weird and different (standard TMF profile), girls I found weren't into it, first marriage was purely vanilla. 12 years later that ended.

Trying to start over I re-entered the field, seeking at last a real tickle babe, not for one second believing I'd really find one. Dated 8 or so women the first year. Got serious with one who was ticklish and did let me tie and tickle, so my first ever real sessions with her. No idea how many. (12-20?) But that too was not to last. When she left I was devastated. On a business trip near LA I booked a session at Passive Arts. I was nervous and awkward, but it was wonderful. The only time I paid to tickle. But had I not been married I'd have done it years before, and had I more money and opportunity I'd have done it more then.

Instead, I finally met my dream girl in 2011! We met in a totally vanilla way, and she had zero prior interest in tickling. But she was nice, and cute, and we hit it off. Of course I soon found out (2nd date) she was ticklish. Most unbelievably of all, she got just as turned on from it as I did! We fell super hard for each other, got married the next year, and 3 years later I still tickle her ALL THE TIME. It is beyond wonderful to have a truly shared passion and fetish, as several have commented.

Moral of the story: there ARE real girls out there who actually like being tickled. If you're still dreaming, do not give up hope! Do not settle for a vanilla life if inside you KNOW you're wired to tickle. Just be patient, and try all angles. Look here, at gatherings, or fetish sites for people already interested in tickling. Look in totally normal places and websites where you DON'T emphasize that, just try to meet nice girls and have fun. When you do, be relaxed, funny, and comfortable. Opportunities WILL arise to tickle. Sooner or later, someone will really like it when you do. Maybe even love it! Then your days can be filled with love and laughter too -- and everything you went through to get there will feel totally worth it. (It was for me!)

Many many times. I have even share my wife's feet with two different guys so far! It was very hot!

Many times, I tickled this girl for an hour, unrestrained just on her armpits. She was down to make money but stopped because she got married. I still can't find someone as ticklish as her...

Had a friend who came over and we exchanged tickles and massages. But mostly tickles for about an hour each. Haha helped me find all my best spots!

I've had several real sessions, with more to come... With bondage and the whole nine yards.

MANY MANY through my lifetime.Too many to count..full blown tied down hour long at minimum tickle torture sessions. Fetish friends , Former gfs and in recent memory with my tickle addicted wife! Never hide your fetishes..you're just ultimately cheating yourself

Quite a few and always as TIckler of other guys and many have been straight guys - no emotional complications!
See stories by me to get the notion!

I've actually had a few with people who have a tickle fetish

Most have been with vanilla gfs obviously

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back