• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled insane by Steph........

steph said:
You can do it love. I was a total nerdy ugly duckling geek as a teen and making good grades was always easy for me, as was making people laugh and being naturally athletic. Meanwhile, my gorgeous popular younger sis was used to getting by on her good looks and ended up on academic probation in college, changing to my major, thinking it was easy and barely passed. She's an asshole, no one likes her and I've become the family's shining star even tho I'm at the same time the black sheep. No one makes the philathranthropic efforts or has gained the media attention that I have for my work...The moral? Beleive in yourself, apply yourself, don't be afraid to ask for help. You must realize, as long as you're trying seriously, you are never a failure.

In the work I do, it takes months, sometimes years to get my patients the benefits they need. Sometimes I lose them to death before approval, you can't beleive the pain that causes me~an entire team of people fight their asses off for a patient already going thru hell and sometimes their body gives out before I can get approval for the benefits they need to save their lives. It's all relative my sweet...
XOXO

Words to live by. That's some food for thought. Thanks alot. :happyfloa

I try sweetie~those who know me here for years know me as naughty girl with heart of gold. PM if you need me~for better or worse, they sort of broke the mold with me and my slightly skewed view on life helps my most unusual patients talk with me when they shove everyone else out of the room...Maybe crazy speaks to crazy...
XOXO

Heaven's just a sin away, oh oh just a sin away...

and I would be in hell today if I met Steph in the tickling way. But in my mind hell would be heavenly... Especially if I got equal time sweetheart. Call me sometime. :Kiss1: :evilha:

chrisheaven said:
Imagine what this would be like.....and post it here.

milagros317 said:
I go to all the trouble of finding a sexy picture of Michelle Yeoh barefoot, and you still make the same error, Chris. :eek:

You deserve to be kicked in the arse for that, Chris. :p

Thanx love, I will soon. My partner in crime is in Mexico for the next 3 weeks so I'm pulling double duty, but I'll try to make time to call...:justlips:
XOXO

ticklishscribe said:
and I would be in hell today if I met Steph in the tickling way. But in my mind hell would be heavenly... Especially if I got equal time sweetheart. Call me sometime. :Kiss1: :evilha:

There are others who want to tickle her, but that will have to wait until she's done with her visit with the patients.

hehhehehe hahha muahaha I have a mutual friend that has been tickled by the wonderful Steph and I hope to someday experience her tickling me insane :happyfloa I think she would be just the type of Ler to get me to plead My safeword if she got a hold of my most ticklish spots :p

Last edited:
HEE!
Are you going to work or on a hot date hon?

steph said:
I try sweetie~those who know me here for years know me as naughty girl with heart of gold. PM if you need me~for better or worse, they sort of broke the mold with me
XOXO

No truer words were ever spoken. Steph is unique and a Goddess.

Thank you sweetie~I hope we'll see you in March? :Kiss1:
XOXO

fitnesstickle said:
No truer words were ever spoken. Steph is unique and a Goddess.

I have to admit that Steph is a goddess. I feel sorry for you if she gets ahold of you as a ler. :jester: But just think, Not everyone can say that they have been tickled by a goddess.:woot:

Careful sweetie~people might think we've actually met in real life or something...;) How was your holiday and when is your next day off???

XOXO

deac95661 said:
I have to admit that Steph is a goddess. I feel sorry for you if she gets ahold of you as a ler. :jester: But just think, Not everyone can say that they have been tickled by a goddess.:woot:

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back