• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled under the influence of marijuana

TRU

TMF Regular
No need to turn this into a philosophical debate about marijuana. And yes, we did have this discussion a couple of years ago.

In my experience, being high increases sexual sensitivity. It is relative to the individual, though. Can anybody verify if this is the same for being tickled? Let's say you get high before a tickle session, and you get tied up, does that mental influence also increase your level of ticklishness? Does it make being tickled more tolerable? Or maybe even less ticklish?

In my experience, being tickled while high has been a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Actually, to the point where I can orgasm just by being lightly tickled.
It just makes me feel...good. More comfortable. Which lets the sensations feel that more intense.

The only downside is the cotton mouth. Not so fun when laughing.

Being tickled while stoned is AWESOME. It makes the sensation a lot more intense, it feels fantastic. Love it.

I enjoy it. It makes me way more relaxed during play, and definitely more ticklish. It's lots of fun.

i have never been tickled while high but have been tickled after drinking and it was great mayby one day i will find out just how it is lol

This thread has been reported to the cyber police. You are all under arrest for the promotion of illegal substances, you slacker junkies.

I'v never been tickled while high, but with all the positive feedback all i can say his where's the weed and my ler

I wanted to have a high session once, but it never happened. :-(

I do know that it makes me more ticklish though, but it makes my SO less ticklish. She normally can't stand having her feet touched, but while high I took the hairbrush to them and she claims it didn't tickle at all. Definitely depends on the person.

Haven't had any grass in a while for my own reasons, but hopefully whenever I do get my hands on some again I can experiment with this.

lol.. I know I shouldn't but I find it weird how many responses this thread got about them being tickled while high lol... it made me laugh.

It just makes me feel...good. More comfortable. Which lets the sensations feel that more intense.

in the uk... we call "cotton mouth" ghandi's flip flop lol

in the uk... we call "cotton mouth" ghandi's flip flop lol

I'm from the UK, I call it "dry mouth" lol never heard it called cotton mouth or ghandi's flip flop before.

Either way, it's always good to have a refreshing drink on stand bye :)

It would either be really, really awesome, or terrifying. Either way, would be memorable.

I don't do 420 but a girl I am seeing tells me that she is much more ticklish when high. Without it she is still ticklish but that varies with her mood.

I think Sharkie might have something to say about this... :)

In fact I do! Haha. To be frank, it makes me lose my shit. I love it to death, and I save most of my stash for such occasions. Gets me more turned on, makes me more giggly, and I am begging and struggling and hysterical with the lightest touches. I recommend it for sure!

I feel it heightens my sensitivity and helps me put up less of a struggle, which in turn allows me to really feel the sensations :happyfloa. I'm afraid I must do more extensive research to properly understand this phenomena :jumpupanddown::sherlock::sheesha:

No need to turn this into a philosophical debate about marijuana. And yes, we did have this discussion a couple of years ago.

In my experience, being high increases sexual sensitivity. It is relative to the individual, though. Can anybody verify if this is the same for being tickled? Let's say you get high before a tickle session, and you get tied up, does that mental influence also increase your level of ticklishness? Does it make being tickled more tolerable? Or maybe even less ticklish?

I made a video called "Altered States of Tickling," in which both myself and my lee got incredibly stoned on hydro before the session. I had worked on this particular lee many times before (Ankha) and she was quite more hyperticklish and out of control than usual.

I made a video called "Altered States of Tickling," in which both myself and my lee got incredibly stoned on hydro before the session. I had worked on this particular lee many times before (Ankha) and she was quite more hyperticklish and out of control than usual.

Do you mind providing a link to this video?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back