• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2019!!!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:gabby::gabby:IT'S THAT TIME!!! :gabby::gabby:

WHO: Bashalicious 'lers and ''lees and kinky folk from around the world! :rainbowbounce:

WHAT: BELLA BASH 2019

WHEN: Friday 11/8-Sunday 11/11

WHERE: Sweet Shenanigans in Columbus OH! Bellahaus on Friday and Sunday, our regular very nearby hotel on Saturday night

WHY: BECAUSE REASONS! :atom: :bounce:

HOW: Trains planes and automobiles, Bashers get here all kinds of ways! :runningdog::floating:

If you're a Bash Brand-Newbian, WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY! Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads in this forum! :dogpile:

SO WHAT HAPPENS AT THIS BASH THING ANYWAYS?? :lion:

THURSDAY EVENING:

While most Bashers will join us sometime Friday, those arriving on Thursday evening will enjoy various snack treats at my place and probably an excursion of some sort, from rollerskating to Bash shopping followed by gettin’ our grub on at a local restaurant and the usual pre-party shenanigans, likely followed by STEAK N SHAKE because Bash!

FRIDAY:

Milling about and enjoying Friday arrivals before the ‘Official’ start of Bash Weekend on Friday evening at 7pm, all kinds of scrumptious foodstuffs and other goodies; yes I’m doing the big huge Bacon Mac n Cheese pans again! Anyone who'd like to bring dishes and/or beverages is MORE than welcome!

SATURDAY:

Bashers zombie off to breakfast at various local places OR over to my house for continental-type yummies (think bagels and bacon and Count Chocula) and LOONEY TUNES on my reasonably-large TV followed by

BOUNCEHOUSE 2019!!!

Back by popular demand, getcha shoes off and come bounce with us! :xpulcy:

SATURDAY NIGHT:

This year Bashers can find themselves a local place OR join us in the spacious hotel meeting room for pizza and possibly other deliverable dinner items; we have Grubhub and other services so options abound!
We shall feast and make merry before

The annual Saturday Night COSTUME PARTY!

No theme this year, use your imagination and show us your mad skillz! (Or whatever the youth says these days :grandpa:)

SUNDAY:

Somehow even more bedraggled than Saturday folks find breakfast at various spots ‘round the neighborhood before descending on my house for Casual Chaos: you'll find Bashers eating, hanging out on my deck, playing awesome games like Cards Against Humanity, napping, watching a Marvel movie or Rick and Morty in my living room...Sunday is whatever we want it to be before:

SUNDAY NIGHT:

Join us for dinner at am awesome local joint before heading into downtown Columbus for

BASH KARAOKE!!!!

A much loved Bash tradition, We have an absolute BLAST belting out anything from System of a Down to Sinatra! Usually followed by a late bite in the wee hours ‘cause Basher be eatin’

MONDAY MORNING:

Breakfast at our regular spot, hugs and more hugs and buckets of tears and airport runs before my post-Bash 12-hour crash

The official Bash hotel fills up FAST; luckily there are also two other lovely hotels not even 30 seconds of walking distance from the main hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee and info you’ll receive our location and accommodation info.

Specific times and locations for Bashtivities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and this year there *will* be a big huge copy of our schedule on a bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $45 to [email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!:omg::bubbleheart:

:rules:Now then:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH:

The Bash is a chill, righteously relaxed weekend that’s cozy and safe for all; to keep it that way we haz RULES:

1. ACT LIKE YOU WERE RAISED CORRECTLY. Respect my home, anyplace we go, and especially your fellow Bashers. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF UNLESS YOU’VE ASKED, that includes other Bashers and any items that don’t belong to you. When in doubt, ask!

2. AVOID THE BRUTE SQUAD. We are heart-attack serious about Rule #1. Furthermore, gossip, drama, or anything else that brings down the party vibe will be handled with the quickness. Do not test this, Bash Banishment ain’t pretty!

3. SAFEWORDS ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED AT BELLA BASH. Lees: don't be afraid to use one, WE’RE HERE TO HAVE FUN; Lers: safewords that are not respected WILL result in being asked to leave and if you act a fool nobody cares about your actual flight times :nopity:

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BYRON, OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS. Not sure about what's next on the agenda? Woke up from a nap with no idea where everybody went (it happens more than you'd think)? Is someone behaving in a way that you feel is anti-relaxed and groovy? Do not hesitate to come to us, we're here to help!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to attend. I think the last time I saw Bella, or anyone from the community, was like 10 years ago at NHLee!! Looking forward to it

This link doesn't appear to be working:
PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbians and those still contemplating: please peruse this past post, it should give you a good idea of the hotel costs and such: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...el#post2817102

The exclamation points in the URL always mess up the links for me each year.

May be able to make this. Glad there is a bunch of notice!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back