• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bella Bash Resolutions

I resolve to try and remember everything.. even if I have to bring a notepad.

My resolution for this, and any Bash, is to get there. To experience it, to see everyone again, (or almost everyone) to meet those people I have yet to meet, to have fun, to come home and be depressed only to remember all of the memories that were created during those brief moments and put all of my thoughts into a completely non-coherent shout out thread.

I resolve to NOT be dragged into Bella Court this year as a defendant, plaintiff or anything else. I'm gonna be one of those people in the audience who goes, "oooh" and gasps and all that dramatic stuff.

I resolve to make sure everyone claiming of just wanting to be an innocent bystander during Bella Court.. IS dragged into Bella Court. :D

first off, the name is Natural...and secondly, I respectfully decline being in Bella court this year

Settle down Huckleberry Fink, I was just talking to the Shark about it; you won't be in court anymore for quite awhile, the outcome's too predictable. Like when Oprah took her show out of the running for the Emmys to give others a chance (except she was a guaranteed win :cool2: )

Settle down Huckleberry Fink, I was just talking to the Shark about it; you won't be in court anymore for quite awhile, the outcome's too predictable. Like when Oprah took her show out of the running for the Emmys to give others a chance (except she was a guaranteed win :cool2: )

only reason being was a biased judicial system...and the 'Man' in the corner to keep a brother down...but that's okay...besides, you sold out long ago....:p

and btw, I am no fink

only reason being was a biased judicial system...and the 'Man' in the corner to keep a brother down...
I told you to leave me out of this. You keep yourself down very well without my help. In fact I've seen you trip yourself, put your own foot in your mouth, stand still with both thumbs up your ass, and probably would set yourself on fire if we didn't keep matches away from you. The only other person who pokes his own eye more than you is Impaler.

I told you to leave me out of this. You keep yourself down very well without my help. In fact I've seen you trip yourself, put your own foot in your mouth, stand still with both thumbs up your ass, and probably would set yourself on fire if we didn't keep matches away from you. The only other person who pokes his own eye more than you is Impaler.

O.O

only reason being was a biased judicial system...and the 'Man' in the corner to keep a brother down...but that's okay...besides, you sold out long ago....:p

and btw, I am no fink

tommysideeye.gif

I resolve to return this year and have even a better time then last year if that's possible, but that doesn't mean necessarily behaving myself!!

I resolve to return this year and have even a better time then last year if that's possible, but that doesn't mean necessarily behaving myself!!

I kinda think that what she meant to say was that she didn't get nearly enough, uh, :dom: incentive :dom: to behave last year. I'm thinking someone somewhere might not wanna let that happen again. Juuuuust sayin' :cool2:

I kinda think that what she meant to say was that she didn't get nearly enough, uh, :dom: incentive :dom: to behave last year. I'm thinking someone somewhere might not wanna let that happen again. Juuuuust sayin' :cool2:

your dangerously speaking for yourself. My mature mouth does not spew forth on a regular basis the kind of language that you younger girls spew forth...

and...I am just sayin... :)

gee, my young girls turning on me....right out of left field....

Why do you need to train her? She fails just fine on her own.

your just another big brute....I do not fail, I am just me. JPie... love me or, well there is no or...

last time I feed you something nice! I even put on your steelers jersey last year!! you will have to paste it on me this year!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back