• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

belly/ bellybutton gets not as much respect

If you're ticklish in a certain spot, I don't see why it should be neglected. Belly button or not, go for the weak area lol.

i agree it's a beautiful spot to tickle and also the reaction alone from the tummy area i love to see:smilestar

also the tummy is 1 of the areas of the body for what reaction you get when tickling example toothbrush compared to say fingers 2 diffrent reactions but also it's a cool place all together theirs not a moment that went by when i was on a cruise in the spring when a girl in a bikini caught my eye with their belly exposed and then i thought to myself i wonder if it's ticklish hahaha that area is just a great area period

I too would love to see more attention to the belly and belly button area. There are a few could producers on clips4sale that create great belly button videos. Just go under catogories and then belly button fetish and you will find great vids. More in the line of belly and belly licking videos which I find sexier than just tickling a sexy belly.I want to see some more interacial belly licking videos, but nobody wants to produce those.

I do agree, coming from a major Bellybutton Lover...focus on the belly and bellybutton is mucho bueno, there are so many varieties out there to exploit :D

I agree. Bellybutton tickling clips are rare, but there are more than a few years!
I'm a huge bellybutton fetishist, especially outies ! and outies are rarer than innies!
On all the clips that I bought, there are only two with some outies... :(
Please more bellybutton tickling clips, and with more outies !!! :)

Yeah, the feet get all the attention. Damn shame. Other ticklish parts of the body shouldn't be discriminated against!

Tickle Spot Equality!

Us bellybutton lovers always seem to get the short end of the stick. You'd think they could include some bellybutton tickling in a clip all about the Upperbody, but it's still hardly payed attention to, and when it is payed attention to, it's mostly only for a few seconds. And every blue moon an all bellybutton clip will be made, but the window between that fells like an eternity

That is SOOO... true and even though I am a foot guy, I gotta admit, I turned into a tummy BB kinda guy. Oh the soft bristles of a computer brush slowly teasing and gliding and twirling inside a woman's sexy BB... SOO HOTT! ;)

Please, please! When you make a bellybutton or tummy tickling video, remove this fu..ing belly ring of it !!!
And please again, more outies !!!

I agree! Foot tickling for most people here is what bellybutton tickling is for me. I don't mind all the videos with feet.. in fact, it's made me like the idea more of having mine tickled. Maybe if there were more included more people would see the light?? I dunno. It makes the ones I do see all the more exciting, though.

I have to agree here. I would appreciate more clips with increased focus on this area.

Midsection and feet are my favorite spots to see tickled when I watch videos depending on my mood, I mean love being tickled in the midsection area so that's also probably why. :) I think it'd be great to see more midsection/full full body tickling. Or at least equally dividing the time between tickling different sections so everyone can have their "fill" I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back