• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best lines in a movie

I believe Arnie Schwarzenegger said that in "Commando." Later, he prepares to drop some Justice on the punk to whom he said that:

Punk: "Wait! You said you were gonna kill me last!"
Arnie, shrugging: "I lied." Bang.

Wasn't it Arnold in a movie holding a guy by his feet over a cliff....

The guy says,"What are you going to do to me?"
Arnold replies, "I'm giong to let you go."

Release grip....AGHHHHHHHH as the fella falls...hehe

Tally Ho!

My favourite is from the Battle of Britain when Goering turns to Kesselring and says "Is there anything you need from me to win this war?" and Kesselring replies " Yes sir, a squadron of spitfires".

"Who's the bigger fool? The fool...or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi to Han Solo in "Star Wars".

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than could possibly imagine..." - Obi Wan Kenobi to Darth Vader in "Star Wars".

"...and you, young Skywalker. We'll be following your career with great interest..." - Senator Palpatine to Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace.

"One day, I will be the most powerful Jedi ever..." - Anakin Skywalker to Padme Amidala in "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones".

"This is like playin' cards with my sister's children. "

Tombstone. I dig cowboys. ;)

I get the grinks just from thinking about American Pie, after Stifler drinks the beer with the...well...

"Hey Stifler, how's the Pale Ale"?

And later in the movie...

"Suck Me Beautiful!"

That's LAUGHS!:D

"You. . . arrogant. . . son of a bitch! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY WRITER WHO CAN GIVE ME THAT BARTON FINK FEELING?! I'VE GOT TWENTY WRITERS UNDER CONTRACT WHO I CAN ASK FOR A FINK-TYPE THING FROM!"

(Movie producer yelling at Barton Fink)

Oooo..... Barton Fink.
Although I think the better lines are in 'Raising Arizona'.

Come to think of it, most of my fave movie lines are from the Cohen Bros.

All of the following are from Snatch

Turkish, noticing the pistol tucked in Tommy's belt: "What's that for?"
Tommy: "Protection."
Turkish: "From who? Zee Gerr-mans?"

Sol, eyeing the ludicrously large firearm that Vince plans to use in their robbery attempt: "What is that?"
Vince, entirely too pleased: "This is a shotgun, Sol!"
Sol: "That is an Anti-Aircraft Gun, Vincent!"

Vince, explaining to Sol why he hid the diamond in his underpants: "I put it there in case we got mugged."
Sol: "Who's going to mug two black guys carrying guns sitting in a car that's worth less than your shirt?"
Vince, suddenly frightened: "Bullet-Tooth Tony and his friend, Mister Desert Eagle .50."
Sol: "What have they got to do with anything?"
Vice: "They're both right outside your window..."

Turkish, on what will happen if Mickey KO's Brick Top's boxer in the first round, instead of going down in the fourth as planned: "We'll be murdered before we leave the building, and I imagine we'll be fed to the pigs."

Turkish, on what will happen if Mickey is too drunk too make it to the fourth round at all and goes down ahead of schedule: "We'll be murdered before we leave the building, and I imagine we'll be fed to the pigs."

Brick Top, making certain that Mickey remembers to go down in the fourth round as planned: "There's a whole camp full o' gypsies that might not think you're so funny when they're puttin' out the fires on their children's backs!"

from Reservoir Dogs:
Mr. Blonde-"Either he`s alive or he`s dead,or the cops got him or they don`t"

A few quotations stick out tonight for some reason :)

It's from City Slickers and I think it's somethin' like this. My friend was singing it and telling me about it. I vaguely remember it..perhaps someone else will :)

Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them doggies rollin'. Boy, my ass is swollen, rawhide! Round em up, ride em in, get em up, get em dressed, comb their hair, brush their teeth, rawhide! Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, slap my thighs... with a big wet strap of, rawhide!

Army of Darkness....what a good movie for those nights when you're ready to open the gates of hell on your ex. ;) Mmmmm Ash. :p
"Hail to the king, Baby."

As Good as it Gets
"Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all booked up here."

"They send you here for life, thats exactly what they take."
-The Shawshank Redemption

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back