• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best tickling time you ever had

tkltease

TMF Expert
hey all just wondering what is the best time you will always think about when tickling someone or being tickled?

Mine surely lies in the future. :) Seriously, no one time stands out for me. Several are definitely pleasant memories, but no one cosmic time that really stands out.

Wow I've had so many great tickling moments it's hard to choose, but if I really had to select one, I'd have to say the very first time my feet were tickled by a ler. It was quite memorable and had a lasting effect :).

Great reply TickVix! Mine so far would have to be the first time I tickled a female friends feet and she wanted more! :D

Tickling the belly of a lass I was at university with. Loved her reactions. A brief moment, however.

Mine was a few years back now. I had been talking to this girl on Myspace and through the TMF and I finally worked up the courage to meet her. I was just out of college and this was the first girl I ever met who was really into tickling. I had a long, two hour drive anticipating what was going to happen.

I finally made it to her house and met her. We hugged and talked a little, but it was kind of awkward. She was barefoot, wearing a really short skirt and a sleeveless top. I just watched her as she showed me around the house. Eventually we ended up on the couch and she showed me the tattoo she had on the top of her foot. I took a close look and then quickly ran my fingers over the top of her foot. She giggled and said "Oh here." and placed both of her barefeet in my lap. Something about this cute girl just dropping her admittedly very ticklish feet in my lap was so incredibly sexy to me. I tickled her feet for awhile, getting faster and more aggressive as her laughter built up until she finally yelled out "Oh that's IT!" and jumped on me, grabbing my sides and stomach and tickling with her long nails. We broke into an all out tickle fight until I discovered her underarms, and she pretty much lost all ability to fight. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening tickling the crap out of each other. Hands down the best tickling time I ever had.

First time my girlfriend ever wore pantyhose. I had to wait 9 months into the relationshp before I finally convinced her to wear a skirt to a family event going on that was a dressy occassion. With some pure luck it turned out that she had wide feet that didn't squeeze into dress shoes well so she had to wear pantyhose to slide her feet in more easily. When I went to pick her up at her house I tossed her onto the bed and pulled off her shoes. I grabbed her ankles and started tickling her silky soles as she begged "what are you nuts? I can't take it with pantyhose on!" Nothing has ever topped that experience for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back