• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better success with acceptence Foot Fetish or Tickle Fetish??

Red105

TMF Novice
I've noticed i have more women accept my foot fetish more than my tickle fetish? I don't that always seemed odd to me that it would be that way. What have you all experienced with this. I've explained to them they usually go hand in hand but not always!

Most people have 0 idea tickling even is a fetish, so it gives me a chance to introduce them to it "my way" and odds are they end up either enjoying it, or don't but respect and kind of appreciate my interest in it. Most everyone knows what a foot fetish is and what it entails, and half the time aren't down with it.

So tickling for me.

I've noticed the same thing and I think some of it has to do with how they feel about it. When they hear foot fetish they like the idea of someone rubbing their soles and playing with their toes after a long day. Not sure how they'd feel about worship if they themselves don't have a foot fetish but as long as a massage comes with it they might not care. As far as the tickle fetish they might accept the fact that someone has this fetish but may not like being tickled themselves. They're accepting of it but it's just not for them.

Likely part is what Feather said, as well the fact that you are paying attention to their body, and admiring it. Tickling, that's a bit different, as I would say most don't like having it done to them (but may find it funny to watch someone else being tickled). Those of us here, well, we're just danged perverts, doncha know.

I think there are a number of factors here. One is that many people experienced abusive tickling when they were younger. Another is that tickling is a very unique sensation that some people aren't able to handle. I've seen profiles on fetish sites where people who are into all kinds of painful activities list tickling as a hard limit. It can certainly be frustrating for us, but know that there are people out there who are into this. The existence of this site proves that. Plus, there are people who don't know they are into this because they've never been exposed to it. Don't give up!

Foot fetish is super common, it's portrayed in media and has been around since the dawn of time. Its widely accepted as almost normal to most people and many have no issues talking about it.

The biggest difference is most people don't mind foot rubs, even some worship, but asking a vanilla to endure torture is obviously gonna be more difficult lol

I'm not a foot person, but a foot rub has always been a good way to flirt, and it's almost always greatly appreciated.
And I think most people are fine with a lot of fetishes, as long as they can feel like they're being indulged, as well.

Wow interesting. I have always found it to be the opposite. I have felt like despite being come of the more common fetishes that the media has demonized as so creepy the it immediately gets a negative reaction.

Tickling has always seemed more intriguing to people. They have questions etc. When I was dating women always seemed to be more willing to be tickled then to experience some foot worship.

I've found better success with the foot fetish, but Quinten Tarrantino certainly did not help the situation with Pulp Fiction.

A lot depends on how focused you are on your particular fetish. If feet are your favorite part of the female form, but you like other parts, too..that's not a problem. Same with tickling.
If you'd rather play with feet or tickle someone than have sex, that's one thing; but if you're not willing to do anything but your specific fetish(es), that could be an issue.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back