• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

between a rock and hard place

Krissy124

I want to start having kids with my husband, but him being into tickling is starting to worry me because I already lost one kid to the system and his tickling fetish could cause me to lose another, I cant go through that again, any moms or dads out here plz respond

My father called because the asshole didn't want me to have kids yet, i was 19

Like, you're afraid he'll associate the guys tickle fetish with child molestation... or something? Not trying to mock the situation, I just really can't follow the logic.

I have to say, I am also confused. This is far to vague. I need more information before I can give advice. I do want to help.

Here's the story as I understand it

Krissy had a kid at age 19. Concerned for his grand-child, Krissy's father (to whom she refers as "the asshole") contacted Child Protection Services and convinced them that his daughter and son in-law were unfit parents, based in part on Krissy's husband's tickling fetish.

Krissy wants to continue having children with her husband, but she's concerned that his tickling fetish will likely contribute to further CPS confiscations.

Assuming that's all correct, here is my advice - A tickling fetish in and of itself is not sufficient to warrant CPS involvement. However, if your husband is constantly playing XXX tickling videos on the living room television, that's a different story. Perhaps he's tickling you so much that your wild laughter and screaming is cause for concern among your neighbors. If any of this is happening, you need to reign it in before you have more kids. Your father has no business knowing of your husband's tickling fetish. The avenue by which he found this out needs to be addressed and dealt with.

You also need to do whatever you can to improve you and your husband's financial status. At least one of you should be employed full time, and you must live within your means as debt-free as you can manage. Start a savings account if you can, and if you haven't already done so. You need to be able to demonstrate to CPS that you are planning for the future.

Last edited:
Your father has no business knowing of your husband's tickling fetish.

Yeah, this! I mean...how does your father even know? My parents sure have no idea what my husband and I are doing in the bedroom!

What exactly was the reason you lost a child?

Lol mine do... but thats cause i was Yahoo messaging my wife while stationed in Korea and Mom's yahoo ID popped up and the solefully yours pics i was sending my wife automatically got diverted to my mom... "umm, son thats nice, but who are these girls?"

I have 3 kids of my own and tickling between me and my wife is completely different from dad being the raving tickle monster chasing the kids through the house with wiggling fingers.. I have seen though when I was a teenager, My friend's little sister was being restrained and foot tickled by her uncle/guardian so much and he was obviously enjoying it.. She told the school counselor and that situation went away very quickly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back