• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

between the toes?

I think between the toes is where the Sonicare really shines. You get a sonicare between the toes and usually ppl go insane.

I also like to suck on the lee's toes while stroking the soles and heels... yummy...

Interesting info about he sonic; I've been looking for an awesome device for between the toes for somebody who is somewhat sensitive there. Sounds like I need to get a Sonic Care Electric Toothbrush and a Hummingbird Flosser

Hi BDW, I have used both and the annoying thing about the hummer is that you have to hold the button down and it tends to get "stuck" or stop vibrating if the lee clenches their toes.
The sonicare stays on for two minutes by itself and just keeps on vibrating even if the lee can clench the tip with their toes.

However, the hummingbird is around $12, the Sonic about $125.

Hi BDW, I have used both and the annoying thing about the hummer is that you have to hold the button down and it tends to get "stuck" or stop vibrating if the lee clenches their toes.
The sonicare stays on for two minutes by itself and just keeps on vibrating even if the lee can clench the tip with their toes.

YOu having toys scares me.. stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I was totally exhausted last time

It also looks like there is a flossing device called a Waterpik (sounds scary) as well; ever used that ? That one seems to cost about $30 so I'll have to see if you have to hold the button down as well

Heeeelp ..that all sonds so man, but I can imagine thet it's a lot of fun. Hehe ...Im pretty sure it would kill me

from my experience it seems that some girls have very ticklish toes while others have very ticklish feet. all in all though i think its the toes. girls seem to go ballistic when you go for the toes.

YOu having toys scares me.. stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I was totally exhausted last time

Well, I can't help it if you are sensitive like that...:firedevil I can however take full advantage of the situation! :munch:

It also looks like there is a flossing device called a Waterpik (sounds scary) as well; ever used that ? That one seems to cost about $30 so I'll have to see if you have to hold the button down as well

Hey BDW, a Waterpik is really just a device that shoots water into you mouth and teeth to clean away buildup. I had one for real teeth purposes and it sucked, water just shot everywhere, from bouncing off the teeth AND didn't remove anything.
And as a tickle device...well it will just make everything wet.

If you want wet, just get some baby oil and small hair brush...and say good night lee!

Being that the skin between toes isn't used for anything, its natural that it would be a bit more sensitive than other areas.

Big fan of between toe tickling; tools seem to do the best job, from what I've seen / encountered.

My soles are bad enough, but when you go for the ball of my foot on up to my toes and in-between, that's the end of me right there! LOL. My husband found that out real fast and now grabs my foot and goes right for that area when he wants something from me :p

Just beneath the toes tickles me more, but I prefer having my soles stroked. Its a nicer feeling :D

My feet hardly EVER get tickled (I have somehow managed to attract friends who think feet are gross, go figure), :3

Deadly... i share that sentiment

Pulchritudinous... I seem to have the same problem with people i know, i thought it was a Jersey thing!

Your husband is a wise and properly sadistic man ;)

Christopher

My soles are bad enough, but when you go for the ball of my foot on up to my toes and in-between, that's the end of me right there! LOL. My husband found that out real fast and now grabs my foot and goes right for that area when he wants something from me :p

Definitely between the toes for me!! Sooo ticklish there, and it is one of my 'hot spots' lol~

A hot spot? And what's the preferred method for tickling said "hot spot"

Just um....curious ;)

Christopher

A hot spot? And what's the preferred method for tickling said "hot spot"

Just um....curious ;)

Christopher

Hot spots are those that make you squelllllll in ten times higher octive tone. The preferred method is hands off - don't touch.. :jester:

The two girls I have had the pleasure of tickling made it clear the tops of their toes being tickled frove them crazy. I have learned a lot from this post though. Thanks girls.

Almost all girls are ticklish on, under, or between their toes. I state this as fact.

Is there anything more amazing than that moment your mouth goes over the big toe? The moment when your lips slide over the toe and the reaction you get from it! Hmmmm... And you never know the reaction you will get... You could get a shriek, a moan, an ewwww or a non-response...
Amazing...

I know a man or two this applies to, as well :lion:
I second this.. know many men who shreak in laughter when I get there toes.. yummyyyyyyy
Is there anything more amazing than that moment your mouth goes over the big toe? The moment when your lips slide over the toe and the reaction you get from it! Hmmmm... And you never know the reaction you will get... You could get a shriek, a moan, an ewwww or a non-response...
Amazing...

Tommy... your so right.. you never know what reaction you will get forit could even be all of those in one night.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back