• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonechilling Tales Of Suspense!

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
No, not tickling art...but something I did that I'm reeeeeal proud of.....did it for the final in my Digital Imaging II class....the only format was we had to best exemplify our skills in Photoshop...basically use almost everything we knew....word.....

The zombie is my friend Pat...the lesbian vampire on the right is his girlfriend...the alien is me (LOL) his victim is my friend Tyler...the bat creature was a composite made from stock photos and CGI imagery and the girl was a stock photo from a DeviantART page....other than the fonts, everything else was created by scratch

Attachments

• bonechilling.jpg
    bonechilling.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Fifty cents! Man, those were the days (actually, I remember when omnibus horror comix were a fifth that price!) Forbidden sordidness can be so alluring... I love it as much now as when I was a kid, and this send-up captures in spades all the elements that make it such a joy! The dripping, shouting fonts! The feature windows, elbowing for attention (each tale a jewel!) The artful blend of the graphic and the photographic! A charming logo spokesdemon! Devi's got a real future, by the way: far more charming than Rat Fink... far saucier than Wendy or Casper!

Well done, Chesire! I remember seeing many a cover such as that waaaay back in the day

A lesbian vampire with a boyfriend? My bones really are chilled.:D ;)

Fifty cents! Man, those were the days (actually, I remember when omnibus horror comix were a fifth that price!) Forbidden sordidness can be so alluring... I love it as much now as when I was a kid, and this send-up captures in spades all the elements that make it such a joy! The dripping, shouting fonts! The feature windows, elbowing for attention (each tale a jewel!) The artful blend of the graphic and the photographic! A charming logo spokesdemon! Devi's got a real future, by the way: far more charming than Rat Fink... far saucier than Wendy or Casper!

you mean comics aren't fifty cents now???? what????? lol

wow Cheshire...i liked this...and well Littlebighead took the words from my computer..hehe...very nicely done...so realistic..the colors are great..makes me want to see what's inside this mag...sighs...

wow and it's not halloween yet ^^ , awsome skills with photoshop , never knew something liek that could do it

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back