• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brag about it! Your last time!

I've been with my boyfriend for a few weeks, he knows about the tickling and seems to enjoy doing it.

I'll talk about a experience I had over the weekend with him. We spent a very romantic walk down the beach, had a ice cream, kissed and cuddled and then it was getting darker so we went to the park and had a lie down.

He proceeded to rub my tummy,
something he does it alot. Softly and gently along my tummy and then he lifted my shirt up and was smiling as he looked and continued to rub this time on bare skin.

I asked if something was wrong, and he smiled and said "I just love your tummy." I lay my head back and shut my eyes and he leaned over to my navel and ran his stubble along my belly button.

I shrieked, it made me jolt and surprised me, and then he leaned over and kissed my navel, again and again. The kisses along with his facial hair tickling my navel made me squeal and laugh and he smiled "I knew that would tickle you."

He did it for a while and than ran his nose along my chest, and in shock I laughed out loud, which only made him do it more and more. He was just loving it, and smiled saying he loved my giggle.

Can't blame the guy. He's lucky and super jealous here. Congrats, Angel. Happy for ya! Love u!

(Boo Bear, you are one stand-up guy, man, and a real class act. And a good friend. I need to take lessons from you, dude, seriously.)

Whoah, congratulations Miss Embrace!!! Sounds like you got him hooked!

Orbanjo, you rascal you, good one! The old behind-her-on-the-stairs-move, a classic.... ;)

Thanks buddy! I'm surprised how well it went, after I had told him. He gets me quite regularly now.. :)

Can't blame the guy. He's lucky and super jealous here. Congrats, Angel. Happy for ya! Love u!

Thanks Boo! Love ya too! <3

My last was a couple years ago I think. I was at a bar, and a young lady pulled me off my seat and sort of playfully pretended she was slow dancing with me. I gave her side a quick squeeze. She laughed and pulled away slightly, then grinned at me and said "you're tickling me". When we sat down, I asked if I could tickle her some more. She was kinda iffy at first, so I offered to buy her a drink if she said yes. Then she said "ok, you can tickle me". We shared a drink or two, and I tickled her belly a bit.

My last was a couple years ago I think. I was at a bar, and a young lady pulled me off my seat and sort of playfully pretended she was slow dancing with me. I gave her side a quick squeeze. She laughed and pulled away slightly, then grinned at me and said "you're tickling me". When we sat down, I asked if I could tickle her some more. She was kinda iffy at first, so I offered to buy her a drink if she said yes. Then she said "ok, you can tickle me". We shared a drink or two, and I tickled her belly a bit.

Ha! Good for you! Hey.....she dragged you off your barstool.....she found out what happens! lol.

A cute girl once chatted me up and - to be honest - I was so caught off guard by it, I let her walk off, I remember the look on her face as she left like.... "really?" lol. Anyways, I kick myself all the time when I think of it (which happened more than 10 years ago, lol, its like "Citizen Kane"...."and not a month goes by where I don't think of that girl"). Reading your story immediately makes me think of her, and what "might have been"!

I love that for the price of a drink, you get to tickle her belly, you got yourself a deal, girl! :)

Had the best tickling experience of my life last night. Actually finding it hard to process it was that much fun!!

&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Had the best tickling experience of my life last night. Actually finding it hard to process it was that much fun!!

RT72, congratulations!!!!! "Finding it hard to process", whew, good for you,.....I know that feeling! It must have been a particularly wild and distinctive experience for you to have to "process" it! In fact, it's days later, and I'll bet you're STILL thinking about it. ;)

Congratulations.

Just had some great sessions after spending 4 days with my g/f and another one of our friends from here!

My bf and i had a tickle fight at the beach yesterday. I actually instigated it, every time he cuddled me I dug into his armpits, and so he had enough, rolled me over and tickled my hips like crazy until I stopped. After he did kiss me, almost as if to make up for it.

So a couple nights ago I was reclining on the couch, talking on the phone. It was a survey. When you're one of the six remaining people in the country with a land line, places call wanting to give you surveys about all kinds of things -- politics, TV, radio programming, packaged food products. And I always agree to take the survey, much to the consternation of my wife, who thinks it's pointless and a waste of time. And they really do tend to take forever.

So there I was on the couch giving terse answers to the endless list of dumb questions the paid caller was reading from her list. "Somewhat interested. Very satisfied. Not at all aware." And my irritated wife came over and perched on the edge of the couch, sitting next to me, basically pinning me between herself and the back of the couch. She smiled, sweetly and absently, as her eyes wandered from my face to the rest of my body. And suddenly I twitched uncontrollably -- she'd given my side a little ticklish pinch. Then another one -- her other hand, my other side, another ticklish spasm.

I grimaced at her, silently telling her Cut it out! But then her hands were lifted above me, poised mock-threateningly, her lovely nimble fingers waving slowly in the air, announcing her intention to visit additional tickles upon me. Aw, crap. I was holding the phone to my ear with one hand -- "Somewhat often. Moderately positive" -- and lifting my other one up, holding it between me and her, a meager line of defense. Her right hand spiraled down through the air, alighting on my stomach with spidery fingers, causing my to convulse and suppress a giggle, and then retreating again. Now here came her other hand, fingers dancing on my ribs, another convulsion, and they were gone again. Each time one of her hands dove in for an attack my one free hand darted to block her but I was always too late -- or whenever I did manage to intercept her one hand, suddenly her other hand was scribbling away at my side or abdomen.

I was hopelessly outmatched.

Suddenly this survey seemed like it was going to take forever.

"Now I'd like to gauge your interest in possible future products," the woman on the phone droned on as my wife's fingertips squirmed into my neck just above my collarbone, making me wriggle like a fish.

Her alternating attacks started to come ever-so-slightly more frequently -- fingers on my stomach, fingers on my waistline, a hand darting mischievously into the hollow of my armpit. I was writhing and twitching helplessly on the sofa, struggling to keep the burbling urge to laugh from emerging into my terse responses to the phone survey -- I was her plaything, basically, and I would squirm and thrash as much and for as long as my wife saw fit to make me do so. There was a serenely entertained smile on her face as her gaze wandered across my body, unhurriedly picking her next target. And her next. And her next.

"V-very satisfied," I said. Fingers tweaked my ribs, a series of irresistible pulses applied to my tickle-spots. "SomeWHAT ah ah satisFIED!"

"Just a few more questions," the surveyor said drily.

Oh my God.

My wife's fingers scrambled lazily here and there, up my side, across my stomach. I twisted and floundered in helpless response. My shirt had ridden up because of all my involuntary exertions; I felt her warm fingertips graze my bare abdomen. An amplified jolt shuddered through me -- I wasn't going to be able to hold it together.

"I'm so sorry," I said into the phone. "C-could we finish this another time?"

"Oh, is this a bad time?" the caller asked in her dull monotone.

"It's--" Fingertips cycling lazily against my quivering stomach -- "it's become a, a bad time, maybe another time?"

"I certainly understand but we really have just a few more questions to go..."

Her warm hands continuing their incursion, ambling languidly up my sides. A series of sharp inhales on my part. "I can't, I just can't concentrate."

"I anticipate this will take no more than three more minutes..."

Her fingers drawing circles on my ribs, the chuckles building at the back of my throat. "I'm really sorry I just have to go bye!" I hung up, dropped the phone, seized my wife's wrists through my shirt, throwing my head back and cackling helplessly.

She stopped. She perched her chin cutely on my chest.

"You hungry?" she said.

I have suffered some bruised ribs as a result of my session last week... I'm not sure if that's something I should brag about, but it's worth reporting nonetheless.

TTG

I look back fondly on a gamble I took several years ago. I knew this woman who was going through law school. We lived in the same area of the city and she would sometimes swing by for a drink. One afternoon she complained to me about how stressful school is and she seriously needs to find some relaxation techniques. Without hesitating I told her to follow me into my bedroom. I told her I know of a way to reduce stress, and told her to take off her shirt and shoes and get on the bed in a spread eagle position. She did so without any questions. I then secured her with my bed bondage equipment and walked to her feet. I asked if she was ticklish then started tickling her soles. She immediately squealed with laughter. I then straddled her hips and spent a solid 30 minutes tickling her upper body. She laughed nonstop but never asked my to stop. She told me she loved it and would make regular appointments with me to get tickled! For the next 6 months or so she would text me that she was on her way over to get tickled. It was incredible.

It was a dream come true to have a regular Ticklee swing by on a weekly basis to get tickled. None of our mutual friends ever found out. We eventually dated other people and moved on, but periodically I look at her Facebook pictures and reminisce on the great memories.

Last night... I washed my bf's feet while we were showering and he got aroused, which led to shower sex, before bed, which led to him tickling my feet and nibbling sides of my feet in bed... my roommate banged on the wall at midnight. i bury my face in a pillow but my bed is squeeky. he doesn't laugh when tickled, but moans a lot, especially if i am laying on him licking his toes.

S

I got a hand full of good ones with a ex girlfriend. One time I was visiting her when she was home from College and her family was not home.....we were laying around in her bed and she said something smart that gave me the green light for tickle torture. I laid down on her left arm pinning it between her body and mine. Grabbed her other arm and held it above her head with a strong hold and wrapped my legs around her hips to keep from getting anywhere lol. I dont know how the hell i pulled it off but she could not move and i had her bare armpit and my free hand. I must have tickled her for a minute straight. She was thrashing her head left and right until silent laughter set in. I just kept tickling away. Then used my mouth to blow raspberries on her neck and armpit lol. I can honesty say that was my best tickle moment.

I laid down on her left arm pinning it between her body and mine. Grabbed her other arm and held it above her head with a strong hold and wrapped my legs around her hips to keep from getting anywhere lol. I don't know how the hell i pulled it off but she could not move and i had her bare armpit and my free hand.

This is a very effective method of holding someone and having your way with their upper body! I've used it many times. It's the most fun when they have no idea what you're going to do and they're really ticklish. Once they realize what's going to happen, it's way to late to do anything about it! God, it get's me hard just thinking about it! One word of caution though, don't do this on a hard floor! The bed is the best place. I did it to a girl one time on a concrete slab floor with just carpet padding and carpet over it and she pounded her heels on the floor until it hurt her. I had to stop at that point. Talk about a total buzzkill! And she was off the charts ticklish in her pits, too! What I would've given to have been doing that on her bed!

My last time was last night and one of the better times I've ever had... It was my first experience being tickled while high. We had some edibles and I was on cloud 9. My fiance was so into it and knew exactly what to say to drive me crazy! It was mostly light and feather like tickles with lots of light tickles torturing my worst spots, and it was the most fun, sexiest time I've had since we'd first met. I'd definitely call it couples therapy!

This is a very effective method of holding someone and having your way with their upper body! I've used it many times. It's the most fun when they have no idea what you're going to do and they're really ticklish. Once they realize what's going to happen, it's way to late to do anything about it!

I can attest, from the other side of the experience, that this is indeed most panic-inducing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back