• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brag about it! Your last time!

My last time was yesterday, Sunday, October 30th.
Goddess Shelly :woman: tickled my upper body without mercy. My armpits are still sore right now. In other words, it was wonderful! :bouncybou

My last time was with my hot wife yesterday while we watched T.V. in our bedroom. I massages and tickled her feet while she gave me a very slow handjob!

066 (2).JPG

I can attest, from the other side of the experience, that this is indeed most panic-inducing.

Well Wade maybe CapturedDoll could get you in a hold like that and try it out on you for herself...., and to add to the panic, I could attack your feet at the same time! Sounds like fun! :p What do ya think Doll?

My wife and I have sex twice a week.

She tickles me every time.

I laugh.

After over 20 years, she knows where I am most ticklish.

Well Wade maybe CapturedDoll could get you in a hold like that and try it out on you for herself...., and to add to the panic, I could attack your feet at the same time! Sounds like fun! :p What do ya think Doll?

Great idea, if you're trying to drive me completely bonkers in the shortest possible time span. Otherwise, what if the three of us just play Monopoly?

Great idea, if you're trying to drive me completely bonkers in the shortest possible time span. Otherwise, what if the three of us just play Monopoly?

I think thats a great idea robmic!
Course I'll play monopoly too.... just don't land in jail Wade... :D

O jeez lol I can not imagine how that would have went on a hard floor!

O jeez lol I can not imagine how that would have went on a hard floor!

It's deceiving since it's carpeted. But it's concrete under the carpet and padding. And her pits were about a 20 out of 10 as far as the ticklishness! She was going nuts, hence the reason for her banging her heels on the floor with such force! What a shame, because I really would've loved to make her lose her sanity! :p

I was lying on my back on the sofa; my wife was lying on top of me, her hands folded on my chest, her chin perched on her hands, her eyes locked on mine. The light glinted prettily off the short golden hairs on her gorgeous wrists. I had my arms around her, my hands meeting on her back. We were talking about mundane everyday stuff; did something I say set her off or give her the idea? No clue, but for some reason she lifted her head a bit, removed her hands from my chest, extended her arms down by our sides, and started scampering her fingers against my sides, just above my waist -- a very very very very very susceptible spot for me, as she well knows.

The effect was instantaneous, as she knew it would be. Instantly my every muscle tensed, my hands flew instinctively from her back to clench as fists near my shoulders, and I was laughing, instantly, laughing loud and hard, a bellowing laughter pouring forth from my wide-open mouth, helpless to do anything about the relentless sensations tormenting my terribly ticklish sides except to squirm violently and laugh.

She was grinning, a serene but amused grin, her face just a short distance from mine as I laughed and laughed and laughed. She didn't say anything -- I probably couldn't have heard her anyway. Those fingertips of hers just kept fluttering mischievously, unimpeded, against my twitching sides.

My constant, cascading laughter came in waves with the rhythms of my breathing -- "AAHHahahaha, AAHHahahaha, AAHHahahaha, AAHHahahaha." I pressed my hands against her shoulders, tried to push her away, but all of her weight was against me, I couldn't do it. I gave up and my hands curled into helpless fists once again. I wriggled urgently under her weight but couldn't get away, couldn't move, couldn't do anything, really, except be ticklish and be tickled, until she felt like stopping.

Which she did, ultimately. She returned her hands to my chest, folded them under her chin again, and resumed our conversation, my accelerated breathing and heartbeat the only evidence of her wicked little interlude.

Had a session this past weekend. Met someone on the internet (not here but a different tickling community), we started talking and hit it off really well and ended up meeting up to let him tickle me.

He's a foot guy so my feet got a lot of attention, which is fine although I'm more of an upperbody lee (but that got plenty of attention too :3) and near the end it was found out (to both of us) that I have deathly ticklish pinky toes, so.. that was exploited pretty badly. It was wild, I didn't know I could go that crazy from tickling. I miss all the laughing I did.. it's been a rather boring and kinda rough couple of days since I got back from our meetup, but I'll bounce back eventually.

So, anyway, my last experience in a nutshell. I was just happy it happened, I've never met someone from the community before for tickles, so it was nice for sure!

Wade, you are very lucky to have a wife like her. :D

I tend to agree with you. Thanks to this thread, (I'd never kept track before) I can calculate that she appears to get the idea to tickle me somewhat less than once a month/month-and-a-half on average, and I'm sure for some people in this community that probably seems infrequent. But I'm not complaining.

First post: I was tickled two weeks ago by my wife. She has this cushioned bench that she has me kneel on with my knees spread wide. She strips me naked first, then I kneel on the bench. She ties my wrists to the front legs of the bench and my ankles behind me to the back legs. She also blindfolds me. She enjoys playing this game, because she knows being tickled arouses me, she will sit at my bare feet and used different tools to tickle them. One at a time, both at the same time, light, firm. The game she plays is to tickle for about 5 to 10 mins, off and on, to see how bad she can get me to leak. She will then move to the front, use a different set of tools to tickle my private area for the same amount of time. Very intense tickling there. Then she will stop and repeat the process until she is ready to "release" me from my built up arousal.

Met up with a guy I met online this past weekend. First guy I've tickled in years, and I cannot believe it had been so long! Cute 20 something Latino guy with the softest size 11 feet...and the most powerful laugh you've ever heard. We spent about an hour on an off of pure sole tickling. I had him toe tied and brought him down with my tongue and finished him off with writing messages on his super soft soles with a blue ink pen.

I told him I'm tickling his feet in nylons next time, but he said he's going to tickle me first!

feels like i should post one of my tickling experience stories on the story category haha. But i just put it here, to make it short since my english isn't all that good....

I got tickled when i was doing yoga. I was doing stretches where I have to reach for my foot while sitting down and one of my instructor poke my side and i jumped and jerked to the direction where he was poking. He said that he will do it each time when I'm trying to reach my foot and He always succeed. Each poke will lead me to yelp and jumped towards his position. damn him! And then he said "looks like you are too ticklish for this task, punishment time!" as he straight away went all out tickle my sides. I was crying with laughter. It lasted about 1-2 minutes but omg, i keep struggling but he held me good and i was tickled near to "death" haha. i was laughing to loud in panic. Then after all done, he give me a light tap slap on my face while i was lying down smiling and panting like an idiot saying "next time, try to endure"

feels like i should post one of my tickling experience stories on the story category haha. But i just put it here, to make it short since my english isn't all that good....

I got tickled when i was doing yoga. I was doing stretches where I have to reach for my foot while sitting down and one of my instructor poke my side and i jumped and jerked to the direction where he was poking. He said that he will do it each time when I'm trying to reach my foot and He always succeed. Each poke will lead me to yelp and jumped towards his position. damn him! And then he said "looks like you are too ticklish for this task, punishment time!" as he straight away went all out tickle my sides. I was crying with laughter. It lasted about 1-2 minutes but omg, i keep struggling but he held me good and i was tickled near to "death" haha. i was laughing to loud in panic. Then after all done, he give me a light tap slap on my face while i was lying down smiling and panting like an idiot saying "next time, try to endure"

Firstly, Skyla_me, your English is better than some of the native speakers on here.

Secondly, your yoga teacher has the wildest teaching style I've ever heard of. I bet he didn't learn that at yoga teacher-training school.

I tend to agree with you. Thanks to this thread, (I'd never kept track before) I can calculate that she appears to get the idea to tickle me somewhat less than once a month/month-and-a-half on average, and I'm sure for some people in this community that probably seems infrequent. But I'm not complaining.

I like your wife Wade! Maybe you should introduce her to this site so she can become a more "frequent" tickler for you! ;)

My last one was a session with Torie (Ice Princess). She tickled me on the couch in her home. I wasn't tied down, and it was pretty casual. She's a great tickler, though. My feet aren't that ticklish, so she mainly got my upper body.

I also tickled her a little bit, too. I got her feet and upper body.

Okay, sure. I'll take a shot.

I met up with a good tickle friend for our fourth playdate last week. We met on fetlife, and she enjoys being tickled as a sensual / sensory experience, even though it isn't explicitly a turn on. I started off, as I usually do, by giving her a massage. This time, I applied a hot pad beforehand to allow additional relaxation and loosening of muscles.

In previous sessions, I've always restrained her with cuffs and / or rope. This time I had asked to just pin her and restrain her physically, because it would be something different and allow for more physical intemacy. While she is very ticklish, she has a remarkable ability to stay pretty still and endure it (giggling her head off all the while, of course) - so I wasn't worried about getting an elbow in the teeth or anything.

So after a relaxing massage and some head scratchies, I started off with some lightly teasing touches. I basically just trace a finger or fingers over a sensitive area, indispersed with movement traditionally over less sensitive ones. Due to her extremely sensitive nature, this alone is enough to start her giggling lightly and occasionally twitching.

That goes on for a while, and I slowly increase the intensity by continuing to apply these light touches to more sensitive areas, such as her tummy and sides. So as not to overstimulate her, I will sometimes return to gentle back rubs, head scratches, cheek caressing.

As I want to increase the intensity further, I start to indisperse very light nail scratches on tender areas such as her inner thighs and sides. These get her laughing pretty quickly. At one point I lie beside her, my shoulder on her left arm, hold her right arm with my left, and pin her hips under my left leg. In this way, I have one free hand to tickle what I have found to be her worst spot, her arm pits, which I can only do for a few moments before she needs a break to catch her breath.

I don't want to leave her feet out of the fun, so at one point I move down to them and use light scratches on her slightly tougher soles (pedicures are a rare treat as she is a poor student). Despite their tougher skin, the tickling still illicits squeals and laughter from her.

I still haven't really pushed her that hard, because I know she doesn't love it the same way we do. It's still super fun due to just how fantastically sensitive she is :)

In our prior session she had expressed a desire to switch and get to tickle me as well. I ask her about this and she agrees. She starts off straddling my waist and attacking my stomach and chest with gentle flutters of her long nails. It's enough to get me twitching around and occasionally laughing a bit, but I'm nowhere near as sensitive as she is (at least, not there). She still laughs and exclaims how much fun it is to get to tickle me back, and I encourage her to explore and go for the gusto.

After tickling my upper body to moderate effect, she moves down to my feet. Since we aren't using bondage today, I lie face down and she sits on my ankles, as this will greatly limit the chance of me kicking her (I had warned her that I'm a kicker - my feet are much more ticklish than my upper body and I can't help it). She currently has false nails on, which are pretty long (due a manicure, she said, but like the pedicures, can't afford it right now). I had also just had a really nice pedicure myself the weekend prior, so my feet are definitely sensitive. Combined with her long nails, I was in for quite an experience! I've been tickled while tied up before by my wife, but this specific position made my feet completely immobile while she poked and scratched at them with her long nails. It was... intense. I was howling with laughter, stuggling and bucking but my legs remained held fast in place. She probably only tickled me like this for a couple of minutes, with occasional momentary breaks to make sure I was okay, but even so I was sweating and panting afterwards.

We cuddled for a long time after. A wonderful experience I'm hoping to repeat again soon.

I like your wife Wade! Maybe you should introduce her to this site so she can become a more "frequent" tickler for you! ;)

Ha. I think her current schedule of tickling me senseless is about all I can handle right now...

At a play party geared towards spanking, but pretty much any fetish you can imagine is practiced there. This was my 3rd time attending with my Girlfriend/Domme, and the first time I worked up the courage to play. She knows I'm shy about going barefoot, so she always meets me at the door and makes me take off my shoes and socks and give them over.

After sitting around chatting for a while, we went upstairs to the play room, and she tied my arms behind my back, and feet together crossed at the ankle. She also strapped me to the table so that I couldn't wiggle away. I have been on TMF for years, and played with about a dozen individuals in private, but getting tickled in front of a group was actually embarrassingbut soooo much fun)... especially when she did the foot tickling lol.

The people watching the scene thought it was hilarious. My Girlfriend/Domme told me that she used to think nothing of tickling because she's a sadist who likes to inflict pain. She said that when someone announced that they were doing a tickling scene, she'd usually walk out and find something else to do. Now she loves "sadistic tickling", and a couple of the ladies were giving her ideas of what to do to me next time (they thought the tickling scene was "adorable"), and my Girlfriend/Domme said that maybe she'd tie me up and let the ladies tickle me! I feel so lucky that I was able to convert her, and now she initiates the tickle play every time she ties me up.

I do have to deal with a lot of pain via her fetishes (needles, caning, electricity, etc) but I can say 100% that being blindfolded and having someone alternate between pain and tickling makes you 1000% more ticklish because you don't know which to expect. I can't wait until next month's play party!

Mine was this morning, I decided to treat myself and I went out to breakfast, I ordered some cereal and this smoking hot waitress asked me, "do you want anything else". I said of course " can I have some milk". It was the best damn cereal ever

So, the recent holiday meant my wife and I were together with her family, which included her younger sister.

You can tell instantly that they're sisters -- they look alike in so many ways. Main difference is that where my wife has gentle curves, her sister is lean and athletic; she's kind of a little jock. They have very similar arms, for instance, pale with occasional freckles and a soft golden down all over, but where my wife's are kind of soft and rounded her sister's are more strong and angular.

And they're both well-acquainted with my ticklishness.

We were watching a movie on TV. It was a movie of my choosing and they were pretty vocal about thinking it was terrible. (It wasn't very good, actually, but I couldn't exactly admit that.) We were on the sofa -- I was lying with my head in my wife's lap; her sister was at the opposite end of the couch, near my feet.

I don't know how they orchestrated this; there was no evident planning involved. But the second the movie ended, the very second the closing credits started to roll, they both sprang to their feet and came together and loomed over me with shared mischievous smiles and started tickling me. It wasn't 100% clear whether this was explicit payback for making them watch the bad movie, or just an effort to salvage something entertaining out of the evening, or what, but whatever the reason, there they were, reaching toward me, the overhead light glinting on the golden hairs on their wrists and arms, and suddenly all twenty of their fingers were darting at my sides and stomach, scrabbling against my abdomen, and of course instantaneously I was hysterical with peals of wild laughter.

I couldn't defend myself -- I was outnumbered -- their fingers spidered along my sides, down by my waist, up across my ribs. I was writhing and thrashing on the sofa, unable to escape, my hands flying to each ticklish spot to try and defend myself but as soon as they got there the fingers that had been tormenting me there were gone, having flown to a different ticklish spot. My giggles were throaty and high-pitched, constant and helpless, thick with giddy desperation as they tickled and tickled.

A contented smile on her face, my wife serenely moved her hands from my stomach to my sides to my waist to my stomach again, effortlessly and expertly triggering each incapacitating tickle-spot with ruthless ease. Her sister took a more restless approach; she began by joining my wife in assaulting my twitching abdomen but eventually I suddenly felt her strong little hands gripping the tops of my knees, seizing and rhythmically squeezing them to send urgent depth charges of ticklishness shooting through me -- my laughter took on a new insistence, getting louder, getting more frantic.

"No, stop, no, stop," I tried to say to them, "No, stop," but the contours of the words were barely discernible, swallowed as they were in the billows of boisterous laughter.

The next thing I noticed through the haze of my forced delirium was a hand firmly gripping one of my ankles -- "No, no, no, no" -- and then my wife's sister's fingertips were scampering up and down the sole of my socked foot. My immobilized foot twitched wildly back and forth but to no avail, and my wife kept up her merry assault on my stomach and sides, and my back arched and I pressed my head into the softness of the cushions and I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Until finally they stopped.

"That was fun," my wife's sister said.

My wife gave me a kiss on the forehead.

And they left me to recover, red-faced and panting, alone on the sofa.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back