• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brushing oiled armpits?

The Lickler

I bet some baby oil and a nice brush is INSANELY cruel. Any personal accounts? Any type of brush that works better or worse?

Oh god, I'd be babbling incoherently through sobs of giggles and protests in about half a second! No personal accounts and I don't know what would work best. I can't even bare to think about it! Lolz!

I have done this to Aela before! Armpits are my favorite spot to tickle, and she has this freckle in her left armpit that makes her completely lose control and beg for mercy. So naturally, I tied her tight, oiled up her pits, and tried a number of brushes on them. The smaller, soft bristled ones work exceptionally well in the armpits, and when I used the pinpoint one on her freckle, she was hysterical. :)

I have done this to Aela before! Armpits are my favorite spot to tickle, and she has this freckle in her left armpit that makes her completely lose control and beg for mercy. So naturally, I tied her tight, oiled up her pits, and tried a number of brushes on them. The smaller, soft bristled ones work exceptionally well in the armpits, and when I used the pinpoint one on her freckle, she was hysterical. :)
I swear freckles are like, "TICKLE ME RIGHT HERE!!!" Lol

Armpits are the best tickle spot!! Oil or lotion just seem to make the pits more ticklish. I've always found the electric toothbrush works well. Once oiled tho the fingers can move much more smoothly over her underarms so for me its finger tickles all the time ;)

Armpits are the best tickle spot!! Oil or lotion just seem to make the pits more ticklish. I've always found the electric toothbrush works well. Once oiled tho the fingers can move much more smoothly over her underarms so for me its finger tickles all the time ;)

I agree! Armpits have always been my favorite. Electric toothbrush is great, but sometimes can hurt if done for too long. Short bursts of it followed by looooong finger tickling, or licking, sessions is always fun. :)

I never even thought about putting the two together. Usually it's feet and brushes lol. I don't think I'd survive armpit brushing LOL. That just sounds super brutal....especially for someone with their arms tied above their head. I'm actually now rather intrigued by this and who knows maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to try it out.

Baby oil is a very big weakness of mine. Yes, brushes work well among other tools. You cannot beat the oil/finger combination! My husband has this pinwheel, I think that is even worse than a brush.

I imagine oil most everywhere would make the fingers glide and skate more easily, thus causing more ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back