• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Busy Exec gets Tickle Punishment FF/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Mike is a busy guy, and after his first tickle experience, he couldn't wait to do it again. So I found two hotties who love to punish men, Danielle and Carly. Well, Mike asked to be abused, but he didn't think it would be this bad. You see, I told him that he could get a break if it got too intense, I lied! He begs and begs, and the girls let him think he is about to get a break, but the punishment continues. The girls even spank his bare feet and slap him in the nuts when he complains too much, but he LOVES it! Right from the begining with his nylon sock clad feet the torture begins. The girls even tickle him from both ends, one on his body and one on his feet.

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252

You might not get a ton of responses since it's f/m, but I LOVED it! I wish I had him as a lee for myself--he's a real gift for the female ler!:firedevil

I'll say it again, you are the best producer there has ever been!

great job! businessmen are the hottest to be tickled! (wish he wore a tie also)

p.s.I noticed some hooks on the stocks. can they be used for tying his toes back? if yes, please DO SO!

Business exec tickled

How about one featuring the same, bus exec bound and GAGGED too, having his shoes removed and feet tickled in his nylon socks?

the new hooks are for something new and devious, i may have to try out myself first! And yes, there will be plenty more exec's, tie and all, that will receive tickle abuse! Tommy the Tickler

Thanks Tommy ..............

the new hooks are for something new and devious, i may have to try out myself first! And yes, there will be plenty more exec's, tie and all, that will receive tickle abuse! Tommy the Tickler

You're the best!!!!! ......................... :veryhappy

Looking forward to more ticklish business exec's!!!!! ............ :woot::woot: ............ Love the nylon socks!!!!

:wavingguy

Just awesome. The girls are hot and they really seem to get off punishing him.
F/M is the greatest! Any way us normal joes can find ourselves in that situation?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back