• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can we as humans live without love is it that important?

shane2

TMF Expert
What is love really:"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."

Is it really in our nature to have this in our lives.

From my own experiences I would say that 'love' is a crucial part of one's being. It's a very powerful emotion and a life devoid of it can create a legitimate physiological imbalance.

In a lot of ways it might be the most desirable,meaningful thing in life.With that said, be sure to get plenty of XOXOXO. :)

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain. Can we live without it? Sure.

Love may equal attraction and/or affection. It may not be a malfunction, but a disease to ones psychiatry, and/or psychology; and, infiltrates the physiology. The malfunction(for instance marriage); is assumed that is circular(dating, the wedding, honeymoon, day to day life, and ultimately(in present times): divorce). That is the current condition, but not always the case(other variables come to mind: death, an affair, or the relationship actually works).

The change comes simply from complexity of both sexes arising from social differentiality.

It seems to me the most basic human need is the need to love and the need to be loved in one way shape or form. It need not be Eros, a romantic love. It just feels like ignoring it is denying our own humanity.

It seems to me the most basic human need is the need to love and the need to be loved in one way shape or form. It need not be Eros, a romantic love. It just feels like ignoring it is denying our own humanity.

Not really, the need for survival... For both sexes. The loss is objectivity over come by subjectivity. (So many details to be covered in a small post).

I think it depends which love you're talking about, love for your kids or love for your wife, they're not the same. I think different kinds of people either need both, or can have one without the other.

_

We don't *need* it. I get through my life without loving (at least in the romantic sense) most people just fine.

It seems to me the most basic human need is the need to love and the need to be loved in one way shape or form.

I don't think it comes close to being the most basic human need. As far as I know oxygen has the #1 spot.

We don't need love. What we - or at least most people - need to be happy AND to survive is a social network (and I don't mean facebook).

Yes, it is possible. People in different situations do it every day.

I don't think human beings could survive without love. Love has several levels and depths. I think love is the behind most of the wonderful things that happen to us in the world.

Someone had to love me enough to care for me, discipline me, show me the way, give me good advice, stick up for me, protect me, let me learn from my mistakes when I had to. I'd be a liar if I said I am where I am just on my good looks and sharp brains. Someone had to love, care, and have compassion on me even when I didn't deserve it.

That being said, I don't think that love alone is enough to survive. I just think that we'd be screwed without it.

On a simple physical/chemical level yes one could "live" without love.

Why would one want too though because its love that makes life worth living.

Its love that adds the spontaniety and sparkle to what would otherwise be an ordinary mundane world.

I mean its like you could live without ice cream too but why would ever want too. :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back