• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Nylons

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Its been a week or so since my last post, somebody sent me a virus and shut me down for a bit, but I am back!
Carmen is back, in a business suit with nylons and ticklish as ever! I start her off with a little teasing, then get right to work on those beautiful and ticklish feet! I even tie her nylons together when she misbehaves, it really made it easy to tickle both her feet at the same time. I eventually set her feet free and cut away the nylons, but the tickling isn't over: I tell her I am going to give her a nice massage, so I break out the oil and tickle her oily feet! She cannot take it!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

My goodness ...! Carmen sure does own a stunning pair o' soles , doesn't she. You are one , lucky tickling-clip producer , Tickle Abuse.

Thanks for sharing some of that fortune w/us ... by posting another lovely & fun clip featuring the beautiful Carmen!

Loved the clip man thanks for posting! Please do more of her in nylons.. she is definitely cute.

Can I have a picture of Carmen wearing suit and high heels (without blocking from the stocks)? Many thanks.
And how about a view of her in stocks from the side?
This is excellent. I wish I could also see her being put on the stocks and her heels and nylons being taken off.

on_storm said:
Can I have a picture of Carmen wearing suit and high heels (without blocking from the stocks)? Many thanks.
And how about a view of her in stocks from the side?
This is excellent. I wish I could also see her being put on the stocks and her heels and nylons being taken off.

I agree - one of the essential ingredients of a tickle video to me is to see a girl, preferably struggling or resisting, forced onto the tickling table or into the tickling stocks, secured and prepared by removing shoes and such other items as may be necessary, and then tickled. I have a lot of excellent tickle torture videos from people like Dungeon Maidens, Tickling Paradise, TTSEA and Tickleslaves - they always have the girl already strapped down - there is never anything before that. The only exception is one Dungeon Maidens movie in which there is a preparation video - the girl is secured, though, and it is not forced or anything like that.

To me, it does not need to be by (physical) force. A possible plot is this: Tommy, weaing suit too, tells Carmen that if she wants a promotion, she needs to get tickled by him and she reluctantly agrees.
And a much desired, though not essential, element to me is to see how the ticklee looks normally, before being tickled. That's more so if she is in a position of power, like a business executive, an angel, Wonder Woman or a police officer.
By the way, did Carmen ever beg for mercy "Mercy! Please, no more, I am dying...no no no...."?

nice.

is that brick wall far enough away? looks like an accident waiting to happen. :eek:

nylons rule

An excellent clip indeed. Any chance of having an experienced female tickler, tickle Carmen's nyloned toes? That would be even better! Great job non the less.

It isn't easy to find a good ler, most models aren't good enough at it. Carmen, however, is a natural ler, so you will be seeing her a lot more tickling other girls. I'm moving into a studio soon, so production will be stepped up and the videos will be even better (going to be a father! so have to make room for baby). so what do you all think of Carmen being the new official tickle abuse tickler? She is such a sweet girl, although she is ruthless! I think she will be perfect. And oh, the brick wall is a safe distance away ,lol!

awesome clip, n e who it me the guy who wants 2 help i just tryin send u a pm but it didnt go threw, so wut can i do?

Tickle Abuse said:
It isn't easy to find a good ler, most models aren't good enough at it. Carmen, however, is a natural ler, so you will be seeing her a lot more tickling other girls. I'm moving into a studio soon, so production will be stepped up and the videos will be even better (going to be a father! so have to make room for baby). so what do you all think of Carmen being the new official tickle abuse tickler? She is such a sweet girl, although she is ruthless! I think she will be perfect. And oh, the brick wall is a safe distance away ,lol!

Hey that's great news. I hope you and Tasha have a wonderful healthy baby. Best to you both. :)

Hey, thanks a lot, it means a lot to both of us! We are having a girl! Due any day now

That was even better tha Carmen's first tickle,for Tommy ought to have a monstrous ticklethon with Carmen,Addie,Molly(the nerdy girl),and Ms. Anderson all in side-by-side stocks and have Tommy maniacally tickle them all to see which one of them can endure the longest in tickling,for a highly entertaining video that would make. :) :) :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :tickle: :tickle:

Tickle Abuse said:

Would have to see her in action as the tickler on both F's and M's and see how evil and merciless she can be.

Nice stuff bro! Very nice indeed!

Congrats on the baby!

TTD

I think it would be magnificent fun to try being a lee wearing nylons, and then have them ripped open by the tickler. I've never experienced that sensation. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Helena said:
I think it would be magnificent fun to try being a lee wearing nylons, and then have them ripped open by the tickler. I've never experienced that sensation. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yer talkin' my language , sister!

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back