• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoons You Watched that Had Tickling....

Daffy Duck

Seen this topic many times before and never once has anyone mentioned one that I saw every now and then.

One of the earlier Warner Bros. toons featured Daffy Duck and a character who's sole purpose was tickling other characters maybe 3 or 4 times throughout the toon. He was a Hillbilly with a long green beard. He'd approach a character and say "I know where you're tiiiiiicklish, I know where you're tiiiiiicklish!" Then he'd proceed to really tickle the character near crazy and the green beard worked as a third hand so even if they tried to stop his hands, they never could stop the tickling, including Daffy.

Drago69 said:
I still remember the first tickling scene I ever saw in a cartoon, with some furry little things... that were barefoot.. and a vine was doing shit and it picked up one of them and started tickling his foot.

Everytime I saw a tickling scene ina cartoon, it seemed other people were around, and for some reason, it always made me uncomfortable, especially in the TMNT ones for some reason. Bleh.

But yeah, if I knew there was something with tickling in the episode, I would definitely try my hardest never to miss it :)

i do believe you're describing the Ewoks. Yes, as in the Star Wars characters. They had their own cartoon show. I even have that ep on tape.

My earliest memories are of the Popeye episodes mentioned already. There is also a Betty Boop 'toon from the early 1930's in which Bimbo gives her a quick lascivious tickle on her bare ribs. (I think it might be "Dizzy Red Riding Hood.")

And of course I recall the scene where the flamingo tickles our heroine in Disney's Alice in Wonderland.

$Tickletorturer said:
But my favorite scene (and no doubt the one that really got me into tickling as a child) has to be from Disney's Gummi Bears. In the episode "secret of the juice" I think her nae is Grams, I can't remember, is captured by Duke Igthorn and tickle tortured for the secret of the juice. Good ol' feather to foot tickling, and a fairly long scene too. I recommend downloading it from Kazaa like I did. Great Stuff!!

That Gummi Bear episode is my all-time favorite tickle scene as well. Whe Igthorn says, "I've found nothing is worse than...the feather." Great line.

Ovda said:
That Gummi Bear episode is my all-time favorite tickle scene as well. Whe Igthorn says, "I've found nothing is worse than...the feather." Great line.

u must REALLY like it. Your sig's all about it!

Aside from the popeye episodes,one of my earliest memories was from a cartoon,which of course I can't remember the name of the series,hopefully someone can help me out. But it was almost like an animated take of The Land of the Lost. There was a group of expeditioners who had stumbled onto a lost valley somewhere where the valley was like prehistoric times and the family befriended a cave clan. In one episode the youngest daughter of the cave clan and the expeditioner's son were out and about walking,when the son comes to a plant and the daughter warns him not to get too close because it was a "tickleplant" they called it. But before she could say what exactly it was the plant grabbed the son and started tickling him,until she helped free him. Like I said I can't remember the name of the series,but I believe it was put out in the early 70's maybe even late 60's,because it had the same animation quality as like the Herculoids.

Popeye and Bugs Bunny I remember seeing alot of tickling..Especially Popeye when Bluto would tickle Olive Oil's feet

there is one..i dont remember the name..it was on abc family a lot and had tickling in it almost every episode i watched.

One was a "turtles" spoof were two of the turtles were tied to a rack and a tumbler drum with a crank was spun..it had feathers attached and it tickled the feet of them.

Another episode had people hanging from the ceiling by some monster and it was a mix of people being tickled by these little furry monsters.

One had the evil guy being tickled by a furry monster climbing around inside his spacesuit and another had a princess tied to a chair barefoot being tickled. The main character i believe was heavier set with a big nose. I just dont know the name of this cartoon.

I Remember . . .

I remember when I was about 5 years old (It was about 1963) watching a Popeye cartoon.
Olive Oyl was dangling off of a gurter from a building under construction by her foot upside down.
Bluto knelt down & peeled back the sole of her shoe.
He tickled her bare sole.
I watched in utter amazement.
Something 'clicked' & I pointed to the TV & said, "That's for me."
From that moment on I watched EVERY Popeye cartoon hoping to see another tickling scene in it.
That was my introductioon to tickling & bare soles (Which is my other MAJOR fetish).

Last edited:
naveltkltr1350 said:
there is one..i dont remember the name..it was on abc family a lot and had tickling in it almost every episode i watched.

One was a "turtles" spoof were two of the turtles were tied to a rack and a tumbler drum with a crank was spun..it had feathers attached and it tickled the feet of them.

Another episode had people hanging from the ceiling by some monster and it was a mix of people being tickled by these little furry monsters.

One had the evil guy being tickled by a furry monster climbing around inside his spacesuit and another had a princess tied to a chair barefoot being tickled. The main character i believe was heavier set with a big nose. I just dont know the name of this cartoon.

hmm, that sounds TOTALLY unfamiliar.....

Tickling in Cartoons

You forgot the InJin Joe cartoon. InJin Joe hada long beard also and kept trying to tell POrky Pig he knew a secret. Finnally when he could get a word in ...he started tickling POrky wiht the tip of his beard.

There was another thing.. not a cartoon, but a children's morning show where an evil master ahd made a tickling machine and it was used against him. I only saw it once, though

Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles ahd a couple of tickling toons also.. a Gangster type featehr tickled the feet of one of the friends of the turtles for
information.

There was some tickles in Our Gang, too... the best one was when Alfalfa was trying to get out of a fight by pretending his leg was broken. One leg was through a hole in his bed. His little brither crawled under the bed and began tickling his foot wiht a feather

Someone aught to ask teh Rock to put up his Tickling Cartoons again :xpeepsofa

I remember an episode of Buggs Bunny where he dressed up like a lady in a long 1920's vintage dress. He asked for help trying on shoes from some greasy character working in the department store.

When Buggs sat down to try on the shoes, he put a fake (and remarkably shapely) leg out to the guy. The guy removed Bugg's shoe to reveal a very cute lady's foot. He proceeded to tickle it saying, "kitchie-kitchie-coo" and chuckling a smarmy laugh.

Of course, Buggs laughed like he was being tickled in a high, falsetto voice, telling the man to stop it because he was being naughty. As the scene went on Buggs voice changed to his normal tone and the fake leg/foot was pulled out from under the long dress he wore.

Anyway, it was a cute 15 seconds of celluloid fantasy.

terorizer said:
I don't recall any specific cartoon with regular tickling in it, but I do recall the episode of "Ghostbusters" where the guys gang tickled Janine (even though you could only hear it). After that, I remember making it a point to watch that cartoon.

I remember that one too. I seem to remember that she yelled a person's name that wasn't a character on the show and said "that tickles."

I do remember wanting their to be tickling on the JEM cartoon, but alias there was none that I can remember.

Cartoon tickling has always been my favorite kind of tickling. I've been collecting cartoon tickling scenes since I was about 12. I now have close to 100 different cartoon tickling scenes on VHS and I know of dozens more that I'd like to have. Everytime a new cartoon series comes out I make a point to watch every episode just to see if there's a tickling scene in any of them. If there is, I wait until the re-run and get it on tape.

Heres 2 /m cartoon scenes (90% of cartoon tickling scenes are /m) that I would like to have in my collection again and 1 I would like to have: Capt. Lou Albino soles tickle tortured in Hulk Hogans Rock n Wrestling, The Duke's soles tickle tortured in Albert the 5th Musketeer and the father tickle tortured in The Proud Family Movie. :smilestar

rajee said:
Heres 2 /m cartoon scenes (90% of cartoon tickling scenes are /m) that I would like to have in my collection again and 1 I would like to have: Capt. Lou Albino soles tickle tortured in Hulk Hogans Rock n Wrestling, The Duke's soles tickle tortured in Albert the 5th Musketeer and the father tickle tortured in The Proud Family Movie. :smilestar
By the way, I replied to your message. I hope you got it.

I have seen some of these but would give the world to see Wilma tickling Fred and April getting tickled on Ninja Turtles. I remember an episode of Popeye where there was some Sea witch or something and she managed to get him strapped to a table. She proceeded to remove his shoes and he had his feet tickled with robotic feathers. This was a big thing for me because it got me into being turned on by shoe removal.

I also remember a cartoon when there was a hard-as-nails Indian and a tiny little man who at the end of the cartoon found himself about to be beaten up by him and so darted about and tickled him all over in different places. The Indian eventually fell off a cliff and landed in a tree stump, with just his head and feet sticking out. The cartoon closed with the little guy repeatedly tickling his feet. Cartoon tickling was a bit confusing at the time for me as I was undecided about my fetish, but I still enjoyed it.

For starters

TMNT, which I started watching at yougn ages (3-4) and imprinted itself so vividly in my mind that to this day I crave tickling and a fine tall redhead to *ahem* 'be with'...

Watched gummi bears and flinstones... pretty good... talespin added to my infatuation...

And then came raggedy ann and andy 'THE MOVIE' (what the hell was that even about? I ASK YOU!) Anyways, that about did it for me... peter pan added on and so did some others...

And it made me watch other shows in hopes a good tickle, much to no avail. One of those such shows was 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego' which had this smoking hot redhead, but nothing surfaced... damnation... and then digimon (even though I was like, what, 14-15? damn... that's embarrising...)

But, yes cartoons have made me... maybe that's why I no longer watch them (aside from simpons, family guy etc...)

Reqium and terra pax, so forth, amen...

NSM

if u'r reffering to Carmen Sandiego's Ivy, she DID get tickled. Towards the beginning of an episode, Zack was examining a feather that was found at the scene of a crime, and at one point Zack tickled Ivy's face with it and she laughed.

On a side note, in another episode, Zack, Ivy, AND Carmen were all captured at Colonial Williamsberg. Zack and Carmen were placed in the pillories, and Ivy was placed in stocks. Yes, Ivy in STOCKS! Sadly nothing came of it. Ah, Colonial Williamsberg. I've been in the very pillory and stocks they were in XD

Olive Oyl Is One Of The All-Time Greatest LEEs!!!

I remember seeing tickling in various Disney & WB cartoons as a child , but I gotta say , when it comes to 'toons that featured tickling ... nothing had as much impact on me as seeing Olive Oyl getting it in several 'Popeye' cartoons! I LOVE that stuff!!!

popey

i heard also from a popey tickle scene where bluto was a dragon and popey tickles his belly

A bad Knight for Popey it is called .

anyone heard from this?

U.N.Owen said:
Though I remember the Flintstone ones, strictly /m never did much for me, even when I was a kid. I also remember the Dangermouse scenes, mainly 'cause that was such a great show! Anyone remember the episode where Baron Greenback is trying to take over the world with his tickling gas? Dangermouse stops him just before he gasses all of London... spoilsport. So many cute chicks in London. :D

Another one no one has mentioned was the short-lived (and largely terrible) cartoon "Pandamonium," featuring some whiny Pandas and two irritating humans seeking some talismans of power or other, and dodging a standard cartoon dark lord. But in one episode, they travelled back through time and got caught by a prehistoric tickle plant. Unfortunately, only one of the humans was female, and they made her look very masculine. Still, the whole idea of the tickle plant made quite an impression on me. (They escaped rather quickly, by tickling the plant back.)

Still, for me, the ultimate formative cartoon experience was another one nodody's mentioned: the "Raggedy Ann and Andy" animated feature film, featuring Gazooks, the many-armed tickle monster in a fairly extended scene. That made a BIG impression on me. I almost wore out the soundtrack album when I was a kid, though I only found the actual movie on video a year or two ago. Even when I was five, the tickling scene fascinated me, and I began thinking about it more and more when I reached nine or ten. I remember imagining a monster like that grabbing all the girls at school...

OMG!!! I was wondering when someone would mention the Raggedy Ann one! WHERE the hell has this thread been??????? I just now saw it! Man, you guys have mentioned some great ones. I absolutely loved the TMNT episode where Vernon and his boss get tickled, also the one with April in it. These are the cartoons that shaped my fetish today. They don't make 'em like that anymore, do they? *sniff*

Popeye cartoons

There were at least half a dozen, maybe as many as ten, with tickling in them, but only three with female 'lee Olive Oyl.
There were also a couple of puppetoons, don't recall the titles.

menofhorror said:
i heard also from a popey tickle scene where bluto was a dragon and popey tickles his belly

A bad Knight for Popey it is called .

anyone heard from this?

I run a Popeye website:

http://www.theneitherworld.com/popeye/index.htm

Unfortunately it only covers the classic theatrical shorts, and as I don't recall a Popeye cartoon called "A Bad Knight For Popeye" off the top of my head I am assuming it was a King Features Syndicate episode from the 60's, none of which I have copies of. :( So I'm afraid I can't really give you any details or screenshots or whatever. Poopies.

I can help you guys with the theatricals though - I have all but the ones that were censored for political incorrectness - and those I hope to obtain from an online acquaintence eventually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back