• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoons You Watched that Had Tickling....

Thank you, NeitherSparky!

NeitherSparky said:
I run a Popeye website:

http://www.theneitherworld.com/popeye/index.htm

Unfortunately it only covers the classic theatrical shorts, and as I don't recall a Popeye cartoon called "A Bad Knight For Popeye" off the top of my head I am assuming it was a King Features Syndicate episode from the 60's, none of which I have copies of. :( So I'm afraid I can't really give you any details or screenshots or whatever. Poopies.

I can help you guys with the theatricals though - I have all but the ones that were censored for political incorrectness - and those I hope to obtain from an online acquaintence eventually.

The three Popeye cartoons which have Olive Oyl as a 'lee are;
Bridge Ahoy
Learn Polikeness
Shiver Me Timbers*
*In this one, she's in bondage when tickled!

Found the info on NeitherSparky's website, so thanks again!

Mastertank1

Mastertank1 said:
The three Popeye cartoons which have Olive Oyl as a 'lee are;
Bridge Ahoy
Learn Polikeness
Shiver Me Timbers*
*In this one, she's in bondage when tickled!

Found the info on NeitherSparky's website, so thanks again!

Mastertank1

There were actually a couple more 'Popeye' cartoons where Olive gets it , though titles of the episodes escape me :

1) In one , Popeye plays a conductor of an orchestra where Olive plays the harp. Before Bluto 'takes over' Popeye's postition , he plays a violin next to Olive & tickles her under her chin w/the bow.

2) In another , Popeye & Olive are sitting on a park bench feeding the birds. Popeye places a crumb or spec of birdseed onto the tip of one of Olive's shoes , which she then places on the ground waiting for a bird to feed off of it. At one point , Popeye sprinkes a whole pile of crumbs onto Olive's shoe , she places it down as before & dozens of birds come in for the feast all at the same time ... obscuring the view of Olive's foot. When the birds disperse , we see that the top of Olive's shoe has been 'eaten' away & she wiggles her toes & claims "that tickles". I think there is a little bit of giggling on her part as well. The title of the episode may have been "Be Kind To Animals" but I'm not sure.

Of course, the Raggedy Ann & Andy cartoon that was already mentioned...and indeed, what the hell was that about?! I haven't seen it since I was probably 5 or 6...I can't remember anything about it except that I thought Babette had a pretty yellow dress, and I definitely remember the tickling monster, Babette getting grabbed and tickled, and this round guy that kept getting bigger and bigger as he was tickled... other than this, I have no idea what was going on in that cartoon.

My Little Pony, the movie: I'm not sure if they made more than one of these movies, but the first tickling scene I can ever remember watching was in this movie...the ponies have to get past a giant spider, who has built a web across their pathway. The spider stands in front of the web, and there's 2 kids, a brother and sister, travelling with the ponies. The sister says that spiders are ticklish; her brother doesn't believe her so she starts tickling one of the spiders' legs with a cat-tail plant. The spider laughs in this really deep 'monster' voice, so then the ponies all grab cat-tails and start tickling each of the legs at once. This was a pretty long scene so I think that's why it left such an impression on me... the spider laughs harder, jumps around and even starts crying, and as he does, the spiderweb begins to melt. And I clearly remember the melting spiderweb distinctly looked like runny blobs of sticky white goo!!!, what were these film-makers trying to do to our fragile young minds??? :D This one I can remember some of the plot, the ponies were trying to fight a witch that had smothered the world in this purple tidal wave of goop called "The Schmooze" and the spider was one of her minions. I can't remember how they got rid of the witch though, and I think at the end the flying ponies dissolved all the dried up purple 'schmooze' covering the world.

Go, Go, Gadget Feather!!

OK, this is difficult to describe--so hang with me. Inspector Gadget looked exactly like this king of a land. The King was always mopey and apparently something changed when he was smiling. (Difficult to remember)

Anyway, the evil lady knew that she wanted to keep this guy smiling/laughing so she got rid of the king, replaced him w/Gadget, and had a field day tickling his bare feet keeping him smiling and laughing.

I didn't see many Gadget episodes but that one always stuck!

Good memories--thanks, gang! :twohugs:

JP

I remember an old Woody Woodpecker episode, where he paints a pic of a woman in a sleeveless dress holding up a vase. Along comes a competing artist, who uses his paintbrush to tickle under her arm. She laughs and smashes the vase over his head.

I think the episode is called "Arts and Flowers".

jpmtickle said:
OK, this is difficult to describe--so hang with me. Inspector Gadget looked exactly like this king of a land. The King was always mopey and apparently something changed when he was smiling. (Difficult to remember)

Anyway, the evil lady knew that she wanted to keep this guy smiling/laughing so she got rid of the king, replaced him w/Gadget, and had a field day tickling his bare feet keeping him smiling and laughing.

I didn't see many Gadget episodes but that one always stuck!

Good memories--thanks, gang! :twohugs:

JP

Lol I also run an Inspector Gadget website, and I have that episode. It's called King Wrong. That scene is *really* cute, but unfortunately the lady is a total bitch. (Btw its the real king she tickles, not Gadget as the replacement.) However there is another episode, Gadget's Gadgets I think it was, where an evil scientist is prentending to give Gadget a mechanical checkup and he's got him on this stretching rack, and Gadget reacts as if he's being tickled as he's stretched.

It's funny that someone brings up the spider in the MLP movie - I heard about that scene years ago and have been on the lookout for that movie ever since (missed it as a kid), but I haven't been able to find it. :p However, I do luckily have a copy of the Raggedy Ann and Andy Movie.

Sunriseticklee said:
Hey...
My question is, what cartoons do you remember as a child that had a fair/frequent amount of tickling in it? Did you love that cartoon? Find yourself NEVER wanting to miss it?
How could I have not answered this thread already. Yes, I remember so many cartoons with tickling in as a kid. They play a huge part in why I have a tickle fetish.
Now heres the thing: out of all the cartoons I had seen that had tickling in them, it was always a male. ALWAYS. Aparently I somehow missed the few female tickles there were (Olive Oil, April, etc.), which was odd considering that I watched cartoons religiously. And it was this, when combined with only EVER seeing males tickled in real life as well, that created a need for tickling females. I even remember at some point believing that females were not ticklish at all. Thank god I was wrong :D
Actually, now that I think about it, it begun as more than a fetish. I guess it was more that I needed some kind of tickling revenge against anything female, as funny as that sounds. Anyway, enough of my ranting, just needed to get that off my chest I guess, lol.

Ninja Turtles

OK I was a huge ninja turtles fan when I was little I don't remember this episode but Tidas (mike) told me about it. Supposedly I think it was Rafael got tied down and tickled.

Raphael? negative baby....No, it was April, Vern, And Zach and Kaitlin....sheesh, you never listen to me... /cry

NeitherSparky said:
Lol I also run an Inspector Gadget website, and I have that episode. It's called King Wrong. That scene is *really* cute, but unfortunately the lady is a total bitch. (Btw its the real king she tickles, not Gadget as the replacement.) However there is another episode, Gadget's Gadgets I think it was, where an evil scientist is prentending to give Gadget a mechanical checkup and he's got him on this stretching rack, and Gadget reacts as if he's being tickled as he's stretched.

Thank you for getting my facts straight. Obviously the background was lost on me but I do remember the feather!!

Have a great day, NS! :wavingguy

JP

Tidas said:
Raphael? negative baby....No, it was April, Vern, And Zach and Kaitlin....sheesh, you never listen to me... /cry

I do listen to you!!!!!!!!! half the time.... I only don't listen to you when you piss me off. I just have a bad memory! :p

Two that I can remember.
One was an episode of mighty mouse when the villan tied up our hero's love interest--whose name is a blurr--and she's in this odd upside down position using her toes to hang on for dear life by a rope. The villan proceeds to tickle her bare feet while mighty mouse is singing "here I come to save the day".

The other is an episode of popeye when he's strapped to a torture table and a witch comes up pops his shoe off and presses a button on the table and an automatic feather tickler goes to town on his foot.

lustfultickler said:
The other is an episode of popeye when he's strapped to a torture table and a witch comes up pops his shoe off and presses a button on the table and an automatic feather tickler goes to town on his foot.

Probably another King Features Syndicate cartoon...arg, I need to find copies of those. :p

natural tickler said:
I like the one on Popeye when they are on this pirate ship, and the ghosts tie up Olive Oyl and pour milk down her soles and let the cats lick it off. She laughs hysterically

Another one is when Bluto is chasing Olive into a construction site, and she ends up hanging upside down, and Bluto rips the sole off her shoe and proceeds to tickle her. Classic stuff

I saw these two as a kid and I thought it was great! This is what came to my mind, when I saw the thread.

f/m

Somebody already mentioned the Underdog cartoon in which Simon Bar Sinister had the tickle gun that shot feathers. But there was another Underdog episode in which Simon created another gun that would shrink people. "Simon says...'SHRINK!'" Yeah, well anyway, he shrinks both Underdog and Sweet Polly Purebread. Underdog gets hold of the now huge shrink gun and shrinks Simon with it. Then he shrinks him again, so that now both Underdog and Sweet Polly are huge in comparison since they've only been shrunk one time each. Then Underdog holds the little Simon while Sweet Polly tickles him with a giant feather. Takes him a while to break but he does and tells them how to reverse the effect.

i remember an episode of filmation ghostbusters where the female ghost similar morticia (mysteria) tickles tracy the gorilla with a feather

moon over parad said:
i remember an episode of filmation ghostbusters where the female ghost similar morticia (mysteria) tickles tracy the gorilla with a feather

wow! talk about OLD SCHOOL! lol! i'm surprised sumone else REMEMBERS that show!

well I still remember one of my favorite cartoon was tailspin and the episode were kit gets tickled is great.

Let us not forget The Jungle Book when Baloo tickles the shit out of King Louie before the ruins fall. He tickles his armpits and King Louie is screaming like a mad man. It was amazing.

Mowgli also tickles Baloo into submission earlier in the film, don't 4get that

lustfultickler said:
Two that I can remember.
One was an episode of mighty mouse when the villan tied up our hero's love interest--whose name is a blurr--and she's in this odd upside down position using her toes to hang on for dear life by a rope. The villan proceeds to tickle her bare feet while mighty mouse is singing "here I come to save the day".

I remember seeing the Popeye cartoon. I believe it's the Sea Hag who pulls off his shoes while on the torture table.

What's the deal with cartoons who feel they have to sing opera("Mighty Mouse") and rhyme every single sentence("Underdog")?????????

Drew

By the way.... Dark Wing Duck is coming out on DVD in August!

Blushes.... :wub:

Two Scenes I Remember

Here are two I remember. I think they came in the early 90s. Both the Addams Family and Casper the Friendly Ghost had their own cartoons (based off the movie franchise), I remember the one from The Addams Family, in which Grandmama did some foot reading. She was reading one guys sole, then started playing with his toes, causing him to laugh ans say "That kinda tickles." In the Casper show, I remember it was Stinky, one of the three ghosts that got it. He sad dangling his big smelly feet, and the fat ghost tickled one of them, saying "Kicthy kitchy coo", causing Stinky to break out in laughter. Tickling a ghost's feet...weird.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back