• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught by the Cocoon (*/FF, creepy, top nudity, sexy)

AnnoXanti

TMF Regular
It’s been a while. I’m back from the bottomless pit with something - quite untold.

There is no way I should make you feel any better than I do. So I brought back my nightmare!

Share with me. :scared

Truly nightmarishly bizarre, AnnoXanti! These ladies look as though they were making the rounds on a really creepy golf course (with the central duffer stuck in a sand trap? It's patently some sort of trap!) The landscape possesses a queasy organic quality, with rather purposeful contours which seem intent on enfolding prey (the brunette appears to be at an earlier stage of capture than the more fully enclosed red-head), while the range of brushing, questing apertures is insidiously daunting! Instead of 9 Circles for Hell, you offer us 18 holes! Both approaches feature torturous activity, but this is the only one I'd ever care to visit!

It's not the netherworld or the afterlife- it's obviously a bio-morphic organism designed by the advanced technology of an enlightened future civilization that's fanatically dedicated to tickling 21st century human females out of their minds- got one growing in my back yard (I wish!) started loading it up with Women (I really wish!!!)

Awesome pic! Thanx for the inspiration!!!

(NOTE- I really need to get to bed, but I just can't stop looking at this. WOW!!!)

Last edited:
I love this pic. The only way I could think of to improve it would be to have items of underwear lying around the place to imply that many other ladies had already been caught and tickled (and were beneath the surface in a terribly ticklish tickle tunnel).

best wishes

R

Fiendishly delightful!

Great detail and expression work!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Love it. Wonderful expressions~ a very real sense of distress. It's great that you're not afraid to capture a darker aspect of tickling. It's good to get this kind of thing out in the open~ especially if the idea has been in your head for awhile. I wish I could draw as you do, all I can do is write a story and hope for the best. <3

Truly nightmarishly bizarre, AnnoXanti! These ladies look as though they were making the rounds on a really creepy golf course (with the central duffer stuck in a sand trap? It's patently some sort of trap!) The landscape possesses a queasy organic quality, with rather purposeful contours which seem intent on enfolding prey (the brunette appears to be at an earlier stage of capture than the more fully enclosed red-head), while the range of brushing, questing apertures is insidiously daunting! Instead of 9 Circles for Hell, you offer us 18 holes! Both approaches feature torturous activity, but this is the only one I'd ever care to visit!

Aaaw... It's really great to hear from you, Littlebighead! There is warmth in your feedbacks, I notice it a lot when you post even with the other artists and you say you words with class, makes me feel valued.

And hahahaha for the golf analogy! There are some missing links in it, but to make it less trivial, I'll just say that the scoring comes in doomed "pars." :scared

It's not the netherworld or the afterlife- it's obviously a bio-morphic organism designed by the advanced technology of an enlightened future civilization that's fanatically dedicated to tickling 21st century human females out of their minds- got one growing in my back yard (I wish!) started loading it up with Women (I really wish!!!)
Awesome pic! Thanx for the inspiration!!!
(NOTE- I really need to get to bed, but I just can't stop looking at this. WOW!!!)

Oh thanks Slaver123, what a way with tech descriptions! I like how you say it and your being inspired by it - means the art has accomplished what it has to convey. Again thanks for the kind words.

I love this pic. The only way I could think of to improve it would be to have items of underwear lying around the place to imply that many other ladies had already been caught and tickled (and were beneath the surface in a terribly ticklish tickle tunnel).

best wishes

R

Thanks sexygamedesigns! Ah, next time I will really consider the "gobos" and natural occurrences you mentioned. I the meantime, let's just assume the creature's rascal holes swallowed them already, LOL. IT's really great to hear from you.

Fiendishly delightful!

Great detail and expression work!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Aaw thanks, Jim! Believe me, this art is preparatory one...

Love it. Wonderful expressions~ a very real sense of distress. It's great that you're not afraid to capture a darker aspect of tickling. It's good to get this kind of thing out in the open~ especially if the idea has been in your head for awhile. I wish I could draw as you do, all I can do is write a story and hope for the best. <3

Thanks, Inverse. This concept has been implemented with all the desire to express meaning to a viewer. It's great to know that you captured what I mean. I wish you well with your writings, it is another form of creativity.

i always love your nightmarish tickle scenarios. Lol
Its like watching "tickle abuse" on acid XD
On an artistic note, rounder-figured women are so rare in this medium; ive only seen Betchass really dabble in that anatomy. Kudos on pulling it off with such expertise as usual. ^__^

i always love your nightmarish tickle scenarios. Lol
Its like watching "tickle abuse" on acid XD
On an artistic note, rounder-figured women are so rare in this medium; ive only seen Betchass really dabble in that anatomy. Kudos on pulling it off with such expertise as usual. ^__^

Thanks Relent<... I'm sure as hell it is scary to happen in real life but I don't know why it is enjoyable to draw it.

Scary and awesome!

Thanks, Serious_sam. I'll take your word quite seriously. ;)

Very fine work. Very pleasing!

Thanks, C.A.B., it's great to hear from you. ;)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back