• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 5 (Part2) LBH Tribute "The case of Kristov Skitglod"

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello,

The final part of this concluding piece.

Here are the locations of the earlier parts:

Part 1: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=66393
Part 2: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=66977
Part 3: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=69124
Part 4: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=70636
Part 5 (1) http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.phpp=735871#post735871

LBH - the world you have created is amazing. Truly amazing.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Fitch gulped, looking from her back towards the fierce countenance of Mr Kristov. For a moment he remained frozen on the spot, unable to decide what he should do. Kristov seemed impassive and uncaring about what he did and the light in Gedan's smile was almost irresistible.

"Come on," said Gedan. "I'll be gentle with you. I promise."

And that was all the promise that Mr Fitch needed; like a being possessed, he scuttled forward, almost diving at Gedan, who caught him by and scooped him effortlessly into her arms.

"Now," she asked. "What ticklish treats can I give you, Mr Fitch?"

Maria slithered up alongside Gedan, a soft hiss filling the air around her. The Bogey's scales shimmered beautifully in the gloomy light, but it was the look in her eyes that turned the moment. They looked hungrily on Mr Fitch as he rested in Gedan's arms and all four arms were raised, as if she wanted to take him away.

Gedan grinned, looking between Maria and the helpless Mr Fitch. "I think it is clear what Maria wants," she said, giggling. "What about you, Mr Fitch?"

He looked a little beleaguered, caught between the two of them. "Um..."

Gedan had a moment, where she was going to ask him again, before Maria plucked Mr Fitch from her arms. He clung to Gedan's arm for a moment before a flurry of light tickles from Maria's lower pair of hands, hand twisting free. Instantly Maria slithered quickly away, sliding her hands to tickliest spots of Mr Fitch's upper body. He squealed and shrieked.

"Have fun, sweetie." Gedan turned back, all smiles, to look at Mr Kristov.

"I can't believe you did it," he said. "I am...impressed."

"Now," she said and offered him one of her hands. "I believe you have something to do to me."

Kristov chuckled and nodded, stepping forward to take her hand. But as he did so, he moved clear of Spooner. A long, pitiable moan suddenly filled the air.

Gedan froze, her eyes snapping onto Spooner. "He's still alive?!"

"Damn it," muttered Kristov, kicking him.

A tremble of feeling rippled across Gedan's face, but as to what specific emotion it was, Kristov couldn't figure out. One moment Gedan was standing before him, her hand extended towards him and the next she was racing to kneel at Spooner's body.

"I knew he wasn't totally dead," Gedan said, her voice touched with hope.

"He is dead," said Kristov, "Or as good as."

Gedan shook her head. "What strength you Bogey's have" she said, her hands stroking his ruined head. "To survive like this."

"We endure," Kristov said, looking down with disgust. "We Bogeys are timeless and immutable. Not even time erodes our permanence. Even with such crippling wounds, we linger on. Mr Spooner may have suffered terrible damage to his body, but he is still...alive, if that is the word."

""This is wonderful, that he lives. There is hope."

Kristov reached down to grab the moaning form of Spooner, but Gedan was quicker and snatched the wounded Bogey into her arms. A hear beat later, Gedan was at the other end of the room with Spooner in her arms.

"Let me take him," said Gedan, pleading. "I can help him, I promise! Maybe return him to how he was. We don't have to do this! He doesn't have to suffer like this! Please!"

"You would save him?"

"Yes," said Gedan. "If I can."

"Why? Why do you care so? I don't understand."

"You say you are timeless, Mr Kristov."

"We are."

"Well, so am I, or as close to it as can be imagined," she said, her voice soft. "I have lived and loved and laughed through all the ages of the world. I have seen species live and die, civilisations rise and fall. I have endured the best and worst of life."

"Truly?"

Gedan nodded. "But I have not done so directly, you understand," she said. "I have seen it through the eyes of thousands of friends, alive and dead; felt it as they felt it, each tear and giggle. Century upon century, millenia upon millenia."

"I can scarcely imagine."

"But you will," she said. "You will see it and feel it. Because you will endure while all else falls to ruin and dust. In time you will start to feel empty and hollow, as if you have felt everything there is to feel, done all there is to do. You will feel the world has nothing left to offer and this will consume you - steal all and every last joy. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you become more than you are," she said. "When the Self is eternal, you can only and should only look outwards. Faced with the void of eternity, surrounded by helpless people trying desperately to be happy, to figure it all out in the years that remain them...when you see all that, you will realise that kindness...however small, is all that matters."

The room fell silent in the wake of her words.

"And tickling," she added, "where ever possible there should always be tickling."

Kristov gaped for a moment, his senses lurched. He knew she was telling the truth because he was starting to feel that now. "You want Mr Spooner?"

"I do."

"Then...he is yours."

"Thank you, Mr Kristov, thank you." Gedan's mewl of happiness filled the room.

"You lot...get back to tickling Mr Brix," he snapped.

"And as for you, Gedan," he said. "I have many a wonderful treat that I long to experience."

Gedan sent her thoughts through his mind, like a cool wind stirring. "Oh, Mr Kristov," she sighed, pleasure touching her voice. "I see it...I see it all."

Kristov gulped. "You do?"

"I see...me naked...your wonderful tongue....on my toes...on my soles...."

"Yes, yes."

"I see my arms behind my back....I see myself moaning and giggling and groaning....oh my. I see my back arching, my senses burning. My mind awash with the fire left by your tongue as it makes its sweet, slow and irresistible descent down my body..."

Kristov shuddered. "Yes, that is it....that is it indeed...."

"Oh," said Gedan, revelling now in the things she found in his mind. "To be locked away with you, somewhere deep and dark in the Gloominvald, where no one can rescue me. Surrounded by tickling torments, away from society. Where I can abandon my will, lose myself with you."

"In Sid's name...you do see."

"What a wonderful mind," Gedan said with a sigh. "But, if I may, I should like to make a slight change to it in reply to your kindness?"

Kristov nodded.

A moment later the air shimmered and two Kats stepped forward. One was black from head to toe, a walking beauty cast from the darkest night, save for the sapphires of her eyes. She wore a white dress with a low cut v-neck and a chrome choker. The other was covered with lime green fur and had vibrant purple hair, naked save for the instant lewd smile on her face.

"Kristov, allow me to introduce Meex and Rhenn."

"Hello," said Meex.

"Reptilian?" said Rhenn. "Awesome. I'm Rhenn. And...well, let's not be shy, what are you going to do to me?"

Kristov grinned. "Oh, let me tell you."

When he was done, Rhenn was jumping up and down with excitement.

"Don't you think this is a much happier place?" Feathers said with a smile, looking about the now transformed Inn.

"Yes, my Lord."

Feathers sat on a wooden stool, resting back against a wall. A pretty woman was sat on the table in front of him, wrists held in his tentacles and her feet in his lap. The daemon was drawing the fingernails of his hand lazily up and down the soles of her feet. She giggled and wriggled, almost shrieking with laughter, but unable to get away.

"Neeeyayahahahaaaahahahaha!" cried the woman. "Oh god, oh god, that tickles so much! Ahahahahahaha eheheheeheha hahahee eehee heheheeeeeheee hee hehehe heeehehehehh heheh ahahahaheehehahahahahahaahahaha Eee hehe ahahehehahahahahahahaaaa!"

Larom, at the express order of Feathers, was sitting beside his Lord and idly licking the soles of a woman lying at his feet. She moaned and writhed, giggled and shrieked, but there was no escape from the torment.

"I really like what I've done with the place," said Feathers with a smirk, ignoring the cries of the woman he was tickling.

"It's quite the change, my Lord."

The once grim and gloomy building had been transformed into a house of helpless laughter, filled with happy voices crying out, carefree and without any hope of being interrupted. It was a raw and wonderful event, but like everything it was never going to last.

"This should get his attention," said Feathers.

The bar tender, a burly man, was tied across his bar while a couple of Kats wiggled fingers in his belly and his armpits. He bucked and twisted before being overcome by the probing fingers and wicked teases of the two Kats.

"It is by far a cheerier place, my Lord," said Larom.

"They're certainly putting their voices into it."

"If this Sid truly is a Bogey God," said Larom, licking delicately between the toes wiggling before her. "Then he must love tickling as much as you presume. In that case, he will be drawn to it. Given enough time.

"True."

"Also, my Lord. I daresay he will be able to sense you as much as you can sense him."

"I do hope so."

Whenrei walked past at that moment, a stunning beauty of cream fur, turquoise eyes and a shock of electric blue hair. Her swagger alone was a promise of something exquisite and wholly decadent, yet as she passed by, with a naked man and woman grinning impishly after her, even the mighty Larom felt a flutter of desire in his heart. She gave him a wink and blew him a kiss and quickly led her two admirers away.

"I can't see anyone resisting this," said Larom with a grin as the woman below had writhed herself out of her clothes.

"Question is, can this maintained?" said Feathers, giving his tickling a rest for a moment.

The floor space before them had been cleared of tables and chairs and now was filled with the hapless and helpless revellers enduring the sweetest and intimately ticklish treats of the Kats. Everywhere the eye fell, a foot was being tickled, ribs were being stroked and bellies were being poked and licked. Everyone was laughing and no one could help them, let alone themselves.

"I'm sure it can, so long as we're patient, my Lord."

The naked woman climbed into Larom's so he could lick her neck and tickle her sides.

"It is wonderful," sighed Feathers, "isn't it?"

Larom nodded and watched as a topless ran tried foolishly running from his wickedly cute tickler, only to be caught and pulled back. "Indeed, my Lord," he said. "But what will you do when this Sid arrives?"

"I'm not entirely sure," mused Feathers. "What do you say to such a being?"

"Pleeeheeheeaase!" cried the woman being tickled. "EEheheheeeheheee you're killing me! Eehehe ahahahehehehahahaahahahaahaha!"

"I daresay some of your guests suffer from the same conundrum, my Lord."

"I'm not intimidating, am I?"

"Oh no, my Lord, " said Larom with a grin, nibbling at the woman's shoulder and spidering his fingers up and down the woman's sides. "Blazing red eyes and tentacles are just perfectly cute to the mortal kin."

"Exactly," said Feathers deliberately ignoring Larom's tone. He nodded and then turned to the woman. "What do you think, sweet thing?"

"Aaahahahahhahahehehehehnanananananananananaooooaahahahaa!"

"Well said."

~My love.~ Gedan's voice suddenly filled Feathers' head.

"Ah, there you are," replied the daemon. "Having fun dear?"

~Oh, you have no idea.~

"Everything okay?"

~Are you busy?~
~Having a lil tickle party to see if I can this Bogey God. Why?~

"I have need of you and Larom."

~Trouble?~

"Nothing to be worried about."

~Then we'll be right there.~

Feathers stood up. "Time for us to go, Larom."

"Trouble, my Lord?"

"Don't think so, but Gedan has been in touch."

Larom gently lifted the woman from his lap. "Forgive me, sweet Lady, but I must depart."

"Leave the Kats here," said Feathers, "We'll come back for them when we're done."

"Gedan!"

Feathers swept into the chamber, barely noticing the other figures in there. He rushed over to her, arms spread with to sweep her into a tight hug, but she stopped him a gesture. There was a broken figure resting in her arms.

"Careful, sweetie," she said, giggling.

Feathers stopped to take a look around; there were a group of Bogeys gathered around a blue skinned Bogey, tickling him all over with devilish skill and imaginative organ. The sight of it brought a smile to Feathers' face.

"I see you've been having quite the party," said Feathers.

In the far corner of the room, away from the others, Feathers saw a large and powerful looking Bogey running a large and tri-forked tongue gently over the soles of Rhenn and Meex's feet. Their feline laughter scorched the air, as fiery as it was sweet and it was very clear that there was a little fire creeping into their voices. Both Kats had their hands locked behind their back and, Feathers noted with a thrilling sense of amusement, were naked.

Gedan followed his gaze and giggled. "That's Mr Kristov," she said. "He wants to take them away deep into the Gloominvald and...play with them."

"Sweet. Am sure they'll love it. Not to be rescued, of course?"

"Of course."

"What happened to you?" asked Feathers. "I couldn't sense you until you spoke into my mind. We've been worried about you."

"I was entertaining some company," said Gedan with a grin. "Upstairs is a group of lovely ladies who were hired to summon me."

"Someone hired someone else to summon you? Curious."

"Indeed."

"Do you know who?"

"Yes," said Gedan, grinning. "But I will tell you later, if that's all right. When the moment is right."

"As you wish."

"Larom," said Gedan, turning happily to see him.

Larom's noble face looked quickly to Gedan and then brightened. He stepped down into the room and hurried over to her. "Lady Gedan!" he said, taking a knee. "You are safe! You have had me quite worried!"

"So sweet, but I am fine."

Gedan lifted her arm and showed Larom Spooner. "Can you do anything to help Mr Spooner here?" she asked.

Larom frowned. "His wound is severe," he said. "But I believe I can offer some comfort."

Larom took a deep breath, as if preparing himself for something intense. He closed his eyes and then placed both of his giant hands on Spooner's head. For a moment nothing happened, then with a serious of clicks, cracks and snaps, the bludgeoned form of Spooner's head righted itself. One by one, each of the crushed vertebrae repaired itself.

"By the Little Big Head!" gasped Mr Fitch, watching on nearby.

The array of odd noises continued, mingling with grunts of discomfort coming Larom. It continued until, with a soft sigh, Spooner's last injury was taken from him. But that was not the end of it; for the wounds did not just vanish. They travelled like ripples up Larom's hands and settled on Larom's head and neck, mirroring the location on Spooner's head.

"Gedan!" Spooner, coming too and sliding of her grip, rose before her. There were tears in his eyes as he felt his face and head. "Y-you saved me!"

"Hello, sweet Spooner," she said and hugged him. "It warms me to see you whole again."

Larom fell onto all fours, groaning with pain. His flesh seemed to ripple and pulse as slowly, one by one, the wound started to fade from him.

"What is happening to him?" aske"d Spooner.

"He taken the wounds you inflicted onto himself," said Feathers, gravely. "He will then heal himself and store them wounds."

"Store them?"

"To be given back," said Feathers. "On those I deem worthy."

"What sweet madness has come to the Gloominvald that such creatures as you are here?" said Kristov, his face a mask of dark delight.

Gedan giggled. "Someone is playing a game with us," she said. "A sweet and lovely game, but the pieces are not all gathered yet."

"What game?"

"Someone who brought me here, knowing it would bring you here too."

"And who could do this?" asked the daemon.

"All in good time," said Gedan, giggling. "Oh, I can't wait for you to see."

Larom rose to his feet slowly, all of the wounds gone and his face passive. "I have healed him of his wound, but I cannot undo the change," he said. "Nor can I give him back what was taken."

Feathers nodded. "None can," he said. "Perhaps this God, Sid."

Spooner stepped back. "You have my thanks," he muttered.

"You are very welcome," said Larom. "You are remarkably strong, little one."

"I am a Bogey," was Spooner's response.

"Mr Spooner," said Feathers. "I wonder if you could help me."

"Anything!"

"Where can I find this Sid?"

At that, Gedan's face filled with a wicked and deliciously knowing smile.

Mayor Chester Allgoode woke from a deep and restful sleep with the awkward feeling that he was being watched. It was not a feeling he was used to and nor was it a feeling he enjoyed. He let out a loud sigh and rolled onto his back, opening his eyes and letting them adjust to the dark of his room.

"Damn it," he muttered. "One solid night of sleep. Is that too much to ask?"

Memories of his chat with Larom a couple of nights earlier appeared unbidden but fresh in his mind. For a moment he saw the Kat's smiling face.

"Odd," he said and rubbed his face.

Chester sat up in his bed and looked around, but there was no one in his room - thank fully. He took a moment to gather his senses and it was then that he heard the fire crackling downstairs in the main hall's hearth.

He slipped from his bed, clutched at his robe and slipped from his room. He was only halfway down the landing when he heard from below him the soft, deep tones of Larom. A smile, bemused but relieved, touched the Mayor's face. He hurried down the stairs, fixing his robe as he did so and strode into the main hall.

"These blasted night visits are becoming tiresome, Larom!" he called with good humour. "One day you will have to come here at a decent time, so I can offer decent hospitality."

The main hall was dark, lit only by the light of the fire. Larom, his frame too massive to miss, stood to the left of the fire and he was chatting to someone in the chair. At sight of the Mayor's entrance, Larom smiled happily and strode forward to shake Chester's hand.

"I must apologise once more," said Larom, chuckling. "Necessity has outdone convention. I am, however, happy to say that I am here on much brighter terms."

Chester yawned. "Oh, good," he said "You were looking for someone...Gedan, wasn't it?"

Larom smiled and nodded, but before he could answer, the moment was taken from him.

"It was indeed."

Chester stared as the figure in the chair rose with the sweetest of purrs in her throat. He saw brilliant red hair and brilliant emerald eyes. A smell, too sweet to describe or forget, touched him and brought out the largest of smiles.

"Hello, Chester," said Gedan. "May I call you Chester?"

The Mayor nodded.

"Thank you," she said and bowed her head. "I apologise for disturbing your sleep, but Larom tells me I am in your debt. Well, I am not one to ignore my debts. Nor do I forget to give thanks when they are due." She giggled. "My name is Gedan."

Chester blinked. "Y-you're Gedan?"

She nodded and walking forward, took gentle hold of his hands. "Thank you, kind sir," she said and kissed his hands. "For all your help. I have come to ask a question."

"W-what question?"

Gedan smiled. "How can I help you?"

"I have not the heart to ask anything of you," he replied.

Gedan nodded but kept his gaze. "Well," she said. "You don't need to ask it now. It is an open invitation, from now until the end of your days. Anything. Any time. Should you ever have need, just speak my name into the mirror above the fire, and I will come to you."

"What is it you offer me?"

"My kindness," said Gedan. "In whatever form you may need."

Feathers waited for almost two days in the ruin of the tavern before it happened. And when it did, he rather wished it didn't.

All other Tabor County matters for him had been completed. The human women from the college had been returned safe and sound - after much sweet and tender torment. Kristov was away with Rhenn and Meex - at thought of them, he felt briefly what they were feeling and a blush of intense pleasure touch his features. Feathers grinned - at least they were enjoying themselves. The other Bogeys were back in the Gloominvald, all except Mr Spooner who currently enjoying some Kat time. Everything had been resolved, except for this one item of business and now he would not leave until it was done.

The business of the Bogey God, Sid, and the game player.

The daemon looked around at the building and was unsurprised to find that nothing had changed in it from when he had left. His Kats and the men and women they had entertained were gone - the idea of encountering this Bogey God was too much for them. It was almost too good to be true - the chance to meet this Sid figure, the Bogey God. A tickling, powerful behemoth.

As if in answer, the trees outside the inn creaked as something massive approached. Feathers felt the power it in, sensed the bulk and the burning need in it. Grinning, Feathers rushed to the door, swung it open stepped out.

"Ah," said Feathers, standing in the shadow of the Bogey-God and looking up to it at the same time. "Hello, Sid."

Sid watched, the Bogey God, sat motionless, assessing. He had the look of a God, a vast behemoth of power and wicked need sculpted by some divine hand. Dark grey and blue in colour, with flesh unlike anything the daemon had ever seen while thick veins seemed to bulge with intent all over it. Thick tentacles, capable of crushing man and beast and building curled beneath him waiting. But it was the single eyes, a baleful but shining orb that regarding Feathers, that really caught him.

"My name is Feathers. I've very much been looking forward to meet you."

"Ah know ya," said Sid. "Told yer would be here."

"You were, were you?" asked the daemon. "And who told you?"

"By she who set this up, course."

Sid advanced slowly towards the daemon, its movement sluggish but irresistible. Feathers could feel its power rolling off of it in thick, palpable waves. They were filled with promise and a terrible delicacy. This Bogey God - exuded ticklish anticipation like no other.

"So yer the mighty Feathers, eh?" said Sid.

"And you're Bogey God."

"Reckon I am, and I reckon I wanna know your business here."

"Of course," said Feathers, "I came here---"

"No, no, no, no," said Sid, edging closer. "I don't want you to tell me now."

"No?"

"Reckon not," said Sid, grinning. "I wanna take you gently into mah grip, wrap you good like in Sid's tender grip. Then, deep in the dark forest, where only beings of myth and legend wait - like what we are, I wanna peel that armour off of you...see what how long the mighty Fedders can resist Sid's tickling."

"Well," said Feathers, grinning. "As sweet and intimate as that would be, and don't get me wrong it does tempt me, I don't really see it happening."

"Reckon ma power be brighter than yours here," said Sid.

And at that moment, pieces of Sid that had detached at some earlier point, enveloped the daemon's hands before joining at his back in large lump of flesh. Startled, Feathers turned and tried tear his hands free, but the touch of Sid was too strong.

"What the...."

"Easy now," said Sid, its tone soft and sickeningly father-like. "Ah be doing you harm. Don't stress, Fedders, Sid gonna be genteel wiv ya. Just...relax..."

Just as quick a thick tentacle wrapped about Feathers' waist and knees, pinning his legs together and lifting him helplessly in the air. Cursing in celestial tones, Feathers wrestled helplessly and to no avail as Sid carried him gently before him.

"Reckon I gotcha."

"It seems so," agreed Feathers, realising he could not outpower Sid. "What now?"

"Now...we have some fun...just you an me."
"You reckon?"

"Lil birdie tells Sid that the mighty Fedders has soft spots for tickling. Spots that Sid might make benefit of. Neva tickled a daemon before, not one as high on the infernal list as you."

Feathers smirked. "Good luck with that," he said. "I guessed you might try this. So I wore my Soul Armour."

"Armour can ripped away."

"Not this armour," said Feathers. "This is living armour, bound to me alone by choice. It can only be removed by speaking the words. And, guess what, only I know it."

Sid tried then to do just that and pluck pieces of the armour away, but it was to no avail.

"So...why not put me down, mm?" said Feathers.

Sid grunted in frustration. "Never reckoned on this," he said.

"But I did," said Gedan, giggling.

Both Feathers and Sid turned to see Gedan appear from the woods to the right of the building. She was dressed in gleaming silver and gold, a shining figure of beauty. Her red hair was tied back and her green eye beamed like emeralds on fire.

"Gedan?!"

"Hello, lover," she said. "I see you got your wish - meeting a Bogey God. A tickling God, even. How wonderful."

"You saw this coming?"

Gedan nodded.

"And so did I." Another figure appeared behind Gedan. This woman was pretty and pink with cat-like ears pricking delicately between the long lengths of white hair. She was dressed in thick pants, a weather-proof top and hiking boots, but there was an undeniable allure to her. Her face was fixed a wide and satisfied grin.

"Sweetie," said Gedan. "Allow me to introduce Ms Mercy Mew. She's the one who arranged for me to come here, knowing that you would follow me."

Feathers frowned. "Um, okay. Hello, Mercy."

"Greetings, daemon."

"Feathers, please."

Mercy shrugged. "An apt name for one so gifted in tickling torment. What do you make of our very own Bogey God?"
"Impressive," said Feathers, "but we are at an impasse, it seems."

Sid's eye ranged from each of the new figures. "Wot is going on here?" he demanded.

"The perfect solution," said Mercy Mew.

"To what?" asked Feathers.

"To Sid's endless ticklish escapades," said Mercy. "See, I was chatting with Gedan about our problem here and she came up with the most wonderful solution. How do you keep a Bogey God, obsessed with tickling, busy enough to give the people of Tabor County a breather?" She paused. "Simple, you give it a powerful tickle daemon who shares its love of tickling and...so I have heard...has the sweetest weakness for getting its toes tickled."

Feathers went still. "W-what?"

Gedan laughed sweetly and walked over to him. "I'm sorry, sweetie," she said. "But it was the only the way to let these good people rest. I knew you'd be unable to resist meeting such a wonderful being as tickling God. And I also knew you'd be...tough enough...to pose it an interesting challenge." She paused and looked up at him, her smile beautiful. "Plus, I know my blue adonis loves his feet tickled more than anything else."

Feathers blushed but pushed it to one side. "I get the plan," he said, trying not to sound sheepish or as if he had been caught out. "And it is a great plan. Except for one thing."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked Gedan.

"Soul Armour. Remember?"

"Oh, sweetie," said Gedan, shaking her head. "You really think I don't know your magic word?"

Something in her look told Feathers she knew it. And she was moments from saying it.

"Gedan, you can't!"

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, I won't say it," she said with a smile. "But...I kinda...just told someone else. Sid?"

For a moment a look of confusion touched Sid's face, but then a grin filled it. "Of course." Sid lifted Feathers onto his back, holding him there quite helplessly. "Kictchy..."

"No!"

"...kitchy..."

"Gedan, stop this, please!"

"...koo"

And with that last softly spoken word, the thick armour plates wrapped about the daemon's body fell tumbling away. Feathers watched helplessly as his boots, the only thing keeping him safe from Sid's fearsome power, disappeared from view.

"There," sighed Sid, his tone merry and darkly mischievous. "Much better. Fank you, ladies."

Gedan picked up the discarded armour, unable to hide her glee. "Be gentle with him, dear Sid."

"Oh, I will," said the Bogey God. "I'll hold him as if he were my own kid, nice and tight. Noffink but the softest and sweetest o tickles for Fedders."

"Gedan....why...."

"Hush now," cooed Sid. "Let's be off, Fedders. We 'ave much to discuss."

"Have fun, sweetie," called Gedan and blew him a kiss.

"Your torment will last for days, weeks even," added Mercy, grinning. "But we will be safee for it. Thank you, Feathers. Think of that when the God is tickling your toes."

"Oh don't worry," said Gedan. "I bet he won't want to leave by the end of it."

The daemon went to complain, but then the first tendrils of Sid found their between his toes, sliding with delicate intent. Cool and rough, gentle but irresistible, they were the perfect match for the near-perfect flesh of the daemon. They stroked slowly, lightly. Unhurriedly

"No no noomnee eeheheheheheeeeheheheeeeee!

"There now, ain't dat nice?" teased Sid and headed off into the nearby woods. "Just sit back and relax...we got days o travel before we get to a nice secluded spot...you won't be bored though. Old Sid will be honoured to keep ya giggling with his lil touches on yer feet. So just relax and enjoy it"

"Staahaahahaaaa eeeeheheheheh."

"Fedders?"

"Whahahahaaaa?!"

"Apt password....kitchy kitchy koo....."

Then the woods were about them, Gedan and Mercy who stood waving, faded from sight and Feathers was lost to the Gloominvald for days untold of endless and exquisite tickle torture.

Not that long a wait, and well worth any time it might have taken! What a fine capper for your story, with its additional characters and increased intrigue! The sly interchange between Sid and Feathers, the surprise introduction of Mercy and her connivance with Gedan are dynamics well calculated for maximum drama and strenuous contemplation! Sid believably holds the upper hand in his own grounded backyard, just as Feathers certainly would on his astral home turf. The understanding of context is critical for appreciation; Feathers is undone more by his own curiosity and ambition, along with the serendipitous need of various secondary parties, than any inequality between Demon Lord and Bogey God. Sid could make no headway against Feathers' armor until Gedan interceded; similarly, Sid might not have found the demon such an easy mark without Feathers' paralyzingly lust for sensation!

As indicated, I'm most impressed with your energy and storytelling acumen, in awe of your encyclopedic understanding of Low Roads canon, and properly appreciative of the flattering portrayal of all established Tabor County characters! Thanks so much for devoting this much time and attention to detail! Mercy and the gang couldn't be more honored!

Best of luck with all future projects! I shall look forward to each new venture!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back