• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Characters That Horrified You As A Child

Here were another couple of characters that freaked me out. The first was the level 3 boss in the original Legend of Zelda game on NES. The fear was more from the frustration I had from trying to beat him with my at the time limited 6-year-old dexterity. I hated to enter the room to fight him, and would cover my eyes when my older sister entered the room to fight him.

This next set is another from a TI game from the early 80s, called Hunt the Wumpus. The game was sort of a strategy game involving a stranded hunter going around an unknown map (filling in spaces as you go), looking for the lair of the "wumpus" to kill it. Squares that had red dots represented "blood" and told you the wumpus was within one space of that square. You had to guess where the wumpus was, and fire an arrow either north, south, east, or west to kill the wumpus. If you guessed wrong, the wumpus would eat you, and you'd be graced with a small, 80s computer animation of the wumpus' jaws closing on you, as the funeral march played in the background in all its less than 8-bit glory. Thinking back, I have no idea why this low-quality graphic monster would scare me (Maybe it was the box cover art, which was scarier.), but I had an active enough imagination that I had nightmares about this "wumpus" chasing me. You can see some info about the game here.

Well I don't have a pic, but for those of you from Toronto who ever attended the Santa Claus Parade over the years.... you KNOW what I'm talking about!!! *shudders*

Those damn upside down clowns!!!! *runs in terror*

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back